Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:14:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7223 times)
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

I noticed that you have a referral system. But I didn't quite understand how it works. What do the stakes give?
Do gluon bounty campaign? Please give a link to it. I think the project of such scale will have a large number of participants.

As I understand it, there are two bounty campaign: referral and Proof of Care.

https://www.gluon.com/bounty-area/

https://www.gluon.com/poc/

I'm afraid of projects with a referral program, this is very much like multi level marketing.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:10:25 PM

Privat sale will start in a couple of days and we still do not know what wallet will be used for tokens gluon. Can anyone responds to this question?
Obviously, we'll find out soon. But I don't have any information yet. On the other hand, is this a problem? The time will come and everything will be clear. I am sure that the secret no one will do this)
This is a problem because I want to be sure that gluon will be exactly on the stratis platform. I know projects that have changed platforms right before the very beginning of ICO
Marizy

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

people have another funding option since eth, neo and qtum. Stratis will repeat ETH and neo miracle
Chris@GLUtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:08:20 PM

Privat sale will start in a couple of days and we still do not know what wallet will be used for tokens gluon. Can anyone responds to this question?
Obviously, we'll find out soon. But I don't have any information yet. On the other hand, is this a problem? The time will come and everything will be clear. I am sure that the secret no one will do this)
This is a problem because I want to be sure that gluon will be exactly on the stratis platform. I know projects that have changed platforms right before the very beginning of ICO

We have partnered with Stratis and will not be switching platforms.  Stratis is the best fit for Gluon's growth and roadmap.  We are very proud to have partnered with Stratis and look forward to growing utilizing their platform and BaaS.  

Have a great day.

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
appraiser

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

We have partnered with Stratis and will not be switching platforms.  Stratis is the best fit for Gluon's growth and roadmap.  We are very proud to have partnered with Stratis and look forward to growing utilizing their platform and BaaS.  

Have a great day.

It's nice when the topic is supported by the team. Thank you.
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:40:52 PM

Working with the community is very important for projects preparing or already at the ICO stage. The community is motivated by its participation and wants, like the success team of the project. Receiving prompt feedback or a lot of questions - the team will always be ready for such issues at any venue or conference. Such an information policy is always beneficial! I support!

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

Have a great day.

We hope that is not just words! As a loyal Stratis holder I believe you will not be disappointed! Cheers, Cris, and have a good ICO!
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

Gluon fan of Pokemon? Now Blastoise is the official talisman of Gluon Cheesy? I always liked Blastoise I hope he will bring you luck
I think Blastoise is Khilone personal mascote. By the way Khilone is Stratis investor (guess top 100 at least). Glad to see he`s support GLUON! Tongue
it is very funny if it is true. Investors of the stratis must support the Gluon because of succeeding of the first ICO may depend the future of stratis. Because many investors may lose interest in the stratis in case ICO Gluon fails
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:59:06 PM

people have another funding option since eth, neo and qtum. Stratis will repeat ETH and neo miracle
All will depend on the desire of developers to do ICO on the blockchain of the stratis. I hope this project will be successful and then more and more developers will turn their attention to the blockchain stratis I do not see what the blockchain of the ethereum or neo is better than Stratis

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Austin Alexis

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:04:48 AM

I look forward to seeing how this project turns outZ I missed the boat on the ICO but this hasn't deturred me. I love the project
varandas

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:11:01 AM

Whit which cars you will work? Or it doesn't matter?
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

I noticed that you have a referral system. But I didn't quite understand how it works. What do the stakes give?
Do gluon bounty campaign? Please give a link to it. I think the project of such scale will have a large number of participants.

I'm afraid of projects with a referral program, this is very much like multi level marketing.
Now almost every project uses a referral system in its marketing. I do not see anything wrong here.

Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:31:49 AM

All will depend on the desire of developers to do ICO on the blockchain of the stratis. I hope this project will be successful and then more and more developers will turn their attention to the blockchain stratis I do not see what the blockchain of the ethereum or neo is better than Stratis
They are certainly not better. Even on a number of indicators significantly inferior. Stratis for the rapid growth and reach new levels of lacking of attention. ICO Gluon is, among other things, another way to attract attention. It's good for both of them.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:05:11 AM

Whit which cars you will work? Or it doesn't matter?
As far as I know the most popular models of cars are the subject of Gluon service, including Tesla  Wink
appraiser

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

What is the progress in registering on the white list? Interest in the project at the planned level?
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

What is the progress in registering on the white list? Interest in the project at the planned level?

I think the interest is significant. Indirectly, this can be seen from the attendance of the whitelist page. Or the team tell us. In any case, the white sheet is still open
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

Now almost every project uses a referral system in its marketing. I do not see anything wrong here.

I looked at the bounty system for Gluon previously and it will not have the traditional bounty system. I notice the Dev mentioning it somewhere earlier in the thread.
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

Your article says:

As we have all been looking forward to, Stratis officially announced on their Twitter (to their more than 133,000 followers) that they will be presenting smart contracts in C# at the Blockchain Expo at London Olympia taking place 18–19 April, 2018.

The crowdsale is scheduled for the end of March. This means that GLU tokens will be distributed after the release of smart contracts. Is my guess correct?

It looks right, C# smart contract will be the best choice in decentralized world because C# is backed by Microsoft and mostly used with software developers.
Swift by Apple is becoming more relevant every year. On all German auto brands have long been installed apple car. Windows Embedded Automotive died without being born.
M @ Gluon

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

Yes, the interest is developing very well !! We Currency have about 7300 signups for the ICO. Please see the great interest also in our Channel groups and more here

https://www.gluon.com/tokensale/

appraiser

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

Wow this is fine of course and contributes to the progress of the project, but could you somehow reduce the image a little
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: