Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7217 times)
Chris@GLUtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

Its very interesting news and evidence that the topic is in demand. Gluon can become a pioneer in branch to that are soon will connected leading automobile brands. However, as we see appear and the first competitors. This market will be rapidly captured.

You're correct.  This topic is in demand for sure.  Automotive manufacturers will be integrating this type of tech into new vehicles.  Gluon's team has an extensive amount of experience in automotive parts manufacturing, retail, and wholesale distribution.   By utilizing our own distribution network and current customers around the world, we will be able to tap into cars on the road now that don't have the capabilities of retrieving and monitoring in-depth data.  Our roadmap includes all these features that will truly connect the automotive ecosystem.  Integrating BaaS will serve us and the community.  All forms of records throughout the life of a vehicle will be monitored utilizing Blockchain.  Pretty exciting stuff.

Thanks for keeping the topic going!
I apologize for inattention, but I can't find what is BaaS?

No problem at all. Sorry for using the acronym.  It is Blockchain As A Service.   

Thank you for asking me to clarify. 

Have a great day.

Chris

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:01:20 PM

What is the expected scope of the project? I do not quite understand how much the project is ready for global expansion? If I understand correctly - it can be used everywhere, and if so, then cooperation is potentially possible with any car manufacturer or state? If so, then the project sooner or later will give such indicators as no one expected. I'll hold on until better times)  Grin

The 10,000 ft view is that vehicle owners, independent repair shops, parts retailers, fleet management services, and manufactures utilize a piece from the Gluon system.   Our hardware already has the ability to read specific data from the network and upload it to our servers.  We can monitor, gather data, notify users, and upload/download from the vehicle ECU among other modules within the vehicle CAN system. 

We're already utilizing our enterprise device with multiple distributors around the world.  We're working with new distributors in the Japanese car market who have an established parts sales agreement with one of the largest auto parts distributors in Japan. 

Our team is very familiar with the automotive parts sector.  We have team members who have been a part of building some of the largest parts distribution channels in the world. 

If you haven't had a chance to see how Gluon wants to connect the automotive ecosystem, check out a few of these videos.  We have a few overviews that help elaborate on our vision.

Links are provided below.

Thank you for posting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcZJbcMAg00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp0EEnkH3Ag

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:19:39 PM

Thank you for the detailed answer

personally for me, the partnership in Japan became news

This is a very good plus for the project
Humulus

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:23:30 PM

the project will be very cool, if all goes well. do you have hard cap and soft cap? and please tell me, I do not really understand in which countries it will be possible to use your project?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

Guys today like was launched phase private sales. How can I participate in this? can't find on the website

Yes, the private sale starts today.

Please visit https://gluon.com/privatesale   

The process begins with registration for the private sale.  You will need to fill out and sign a few documents.

The minimum for the private sale is $25K.

Public sale begins March 27th.

Thank you

Private sale has already begun? When will we know how much money was raised? What will this money go to?
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

We're working with a fantastic aftermarket group who specialize in providing parts for Toyota, Subaru and Mazda.   They also have distribution channels in Dubai and Australia.  We will continue to enhance the features for our enterprise device and we especially look forward to launching our consumer tool through them come Q2/Q3 this year.

Thank you

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

I congratulate you on the first day of sales of the tokens. will you create a progress bar to display the sold tokens or the collected amount? it will be convenient to understand how well funds are being collected

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:50:20 PM

Guys today like was launched phase private sales. How can I participate in this? can't find on the website

Yes, the private sale starts today.

Please visit https://gluon.com/privatesale   

The process begins with registration for the private sale.  You will need to fill out and sign a few documents.

The minimum for the private sale is $25K.

Public sale begins March 27th.

Thank you

Private sale has already begun? When will we know how much money was raised? What will this money go to?

We will look at publishing the private sale statistics once we get through all the KYC and SAFT agreements.  Our goal is to make sure all supporters have a smooth, low hassle experience.  That is the highest priority for us right now.  We've been swamped since we launched today so we must make sure everyone has been communicated with thoroughly moving forward.  Once we get through the next few days we will look at releasing the Private Sale Data.  The private sale has a cap of $10M.

If you're interested on how we plan to utilize the money raised, that can all be seen here at these links.   You can scroll down and view the graphs and charts hosted on our site.  

Thank you

https://www.gluon.com/tokensale/

https://www.gluon.com/gluon-whitepaper-and-updates/

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:40:24 PM

What`s your real goal for this private sale? We (all common investors) waiting results of it! best luck
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:13:21 AM

We're working with a fantastic aftermarket group who specialize in providing parts for Toyota, Subaru and Mazda.   They also have distribution channels in Dubai and Australia.  We will continue to enhance the features for our enterprise device and we especially look forward to launching our consumer tool through them come Q2/Q3 this year.

Thank you

Where will your device Gluon be sold? In the usual shops selling spare parts for cars or I will need to order by mail?
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:07:45 AM

What`s your real goal for this private sale? We (all common investors) waiting results of it! best luck

The private sale has a $10M cap.  We're committed to make this a success for us and our supporters.  We appreciate the great comments.

Stay tuned!

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:33:51 AM

We're working with a fantastic aftermarket group who specialize in providing parts for Toyota, Subaru and Mazda.   They also have distribution channels in Dubai and Australia.  We will continue to enhance the features for our enterprise device and we especially look forward to launching our consumer tool through them come Q2/Q3 this year.

Thank you

Where will your device Gluon be sold? In the usual shops selling spare parts for cars or I will need to order by mail?

The Gluon device will be sold through multiple sources.  You will be able to find them through specific aftermarket enthusiast shops. They will be available online as well.  You can write me direct anytime.  I would like to find out where you're located.  We can make sure and get you hooked up once the consumer device is ready to launch.   

Please contact me when you have time.  Chris@gluon.com

Have a great day.

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

Its very interesting news and evidence that the topic is in demand. Gluon can become a pioneer in branch to that are soon will connected leading automobile brands. However, as we see appear and the first competitors. This market will be rapidly captured.

You're correct.  This topic is in demand for sure.  Automotive manufacturers will be integrating this type of tech into new vehicles.  Gluon's team has an extensive amount of experience in automotive parts manufacturing, retail, and wholesale distribution.   By utilizing our own distribution network and current customers around the world, we will be able to tap into cars on the road now that don't have the capabilities of retrieving and monitoring in-depth data.  Our roadmap includes all these features that will truly connect the automotive ecosystem.  Integrating BaaS will serve us and the community.  All forms of records throughout the life of a vehicle will be monitored utilizing Blockchain.  Pretty exciting stuff.

One more news

"Germany-headquartered car manufacturing giant Daimler AG, famous for its Mercedes-Benz and Smart brands, presented its own Blockchain-based digital currency MobiCoin at the Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona, Cointelegraph auf Deutsch reported on March 5. 

The project, which started in February 2018, was created to reward drivers for environmentally-friendly driving habits, i.e. smooth and safe driving at low speeds. The project will be in its testing phase for the next three months, during which 500 drivers who follow eco-friendly driving practices will be rewarded with MobiCoins.

According to Cointelegraph auf Deutsch, data from the vehicles will be transmitted to Daimler and converted into MobiCoins, which will be stored in a mobile app. Participants with the most MobiCoins will reportedly receive VIP tickets for events such as the DTM Races, the MercedesCup Final, or Fashion Week in Berlin. However, it is not known whether drivers will be able to convert the MobiCoins to fiat currency or other cryptocurrencies.

Recent months have seen multiple German auto giants embrace Blockchain tech. In February 2018, German car manufacturing giant BMW announced its partnership with VeChain, the blockchain-based supply chain enhancement platform. The same month, Stuttgart-based Porsche announced it has teamed up with Berlin-based startup XAIN to use Blockchain technology in improving locking systems and the capabilities of autonomous cars.

Earlier, in January 2018, Volkswagen’s Chief Digital Officer Johann Jungwirth joined the supervisory board of the IOTA Foundation, a non-profit Blockchain foundation for the Internet of Things (IoT)."

A source
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

Stratis price is so cheap now, so we can buy more stratis to invest in gluon, what is the price of gluon tokens? What is the rate of gluon and stratis? Thanks.
M @ Gluon

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

Stratis price is so cheap now, so we can buy more stratis to invest in gluon, what is the price of gluon tokens? What is the rate of gluon and stratis? Thanks.

Hi!
The rate is set in USD, and locked at the time of contribution for our currently running private sale, which started yesterday.

For our public sale the rate will be locked at the start of the sale.

appraiser

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

Hi!
The rate is set in USD, and locked at the time of contribution for our currently running private sale, which started yesterday.

My respect for your project. I hope private selling is going well. Will you tell us later about the results if this is possible?
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

One more news

"Germany-headquartered car manufacturing giant Daimler AG, famous for its Mercedes-Benz and Smart brands, presented its own Blockchain-based digital currency MobiCoin at the Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona, Cointelegraph auf Deutsch reported on March 5. 

The project, which started in February 2018, was created to reward drivers for environmentally-friendly driving habits, i.e. smooth and safe driving at low speeds. The project will be in its testing phase for the next three months, during which 500 drivers who follow eco-friendly driving practices will be rewarded with MobiCoins.

According to Cointelegraph auf Deutsch, data from the vehicles will be transmitted to Daimler and converted into MobiCoins, which will be stored in a mobile app. Participants with the most MobiCoins will reportedly receive VIP tickets for events such as the DTM Races, the MercedesCup Final, or Fashion Week in Berlin. However, it is not known whether drivers will be able to convert the MobiCoins to fiat currency or other cryptocurrencies.

Recent months have seen multiple German auto giants embrace Blockchain tech. In February 2018, German car manufacturing giant BMW announced its partnership with VeChain, the blockchain-based supply chain enhancement platform. The same month, Stuttgart-based Porsche announced it has teamed up with Berlin-based startup XAIN to use Blockchain technology in improving locking systems and the capabilities of autonomous cars.

Earlier, in January 2018, Volkswagen’s Chief Digital Officer Johann Jungwirth joined the supervisory board of the IOTA Foundation, a non-profit Blockchain foundation for the Internet of Things (IoT)."

A source

Very weak for such a company as Daimler.

"The project was created to reward drivers for environmentally-friendly driving habits, i.e. smooth and safe driving at low speeds." - it's very a narrow vision of the possibilities application of the blockchain.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:54:11 PM

Hi!

My respect for your project. I hope private selling is going well. Will you tell us later about the results if this is possible?
I did not find information about fees at the stage of private sale on the site. But I don't doubt that it has already collected more than $ 10 million
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

What`s about legal side of your device. You set it in car and it should be certificated by the state... Are you ready for it?
appraiser

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:17:14 PM

What`s about legal side of your device. You set it in car and it should be certificated by the state... Are you ready for it?

I think that it is very unlikely that someone will want to buy them directly from the project if they can be bought as anonymous on the exchange.

I think this is the wrong tactic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: