Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7223 times)
Tom Korsteng

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

What are your unique advantages?
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

What are your unique advantages?
I also wonder about that, if we put aside all this strat hype and its first ICO what Gluon can offer apart what other competitors without blockchain perform? Though I understand that using blockchain can be named as the main advantage.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:27:45 AM

How do you look at moving the ICO to a later date? The market is now on the decline and investors' interest in the ICO is disappearing.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

How do you look at moving the ICO to a later date? The market is now on the decline and investors' interest in the ICO is disappearing.
I think in this situation it is necessary to proceed from the amount of funds raised for private sale. If there is interest in the project, no problems will arise
Igo doxod

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

Project Gluon, this is just a platform. Her development in the future can be very serious. I would like the developers to open all the veils of the future transformations of the project.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

Hi, devs! According to CEO words you will fix price of strat a day before crowd sale, what have you decided of fixing strat/glu rate not just $ equivalent of strat price on that moment? Thank you!

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

Project Gluon, this is just a platform. Her development in the future can be very serious. I would like the developers to open all the veils of the future transformations of the project.
I see that the market is not yet fixed - considering the price reduction at the beginning of this year, everyone is looking for a token at an amazing price. If you are looking for long-term investment, the project is very good.
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

I see that the market is not yet fixed - considering the price reduction at the beginning of this year, everyone is looking for a token at an amazing price. If you are looking for long-term investment, the project is very good.
I'm not particularly concerned about the project. for him a great future. Correctly said the last author - to know all the prospects, then the investors would double))
jorschs

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

I think in this situation it is necessary to proceed from the amount of funds raised for private sale. If there is interest in the project, no problems will arise

I think interest does not disappear. he becomes selective, cautious and attentive. Against the background of advertising bans, a normal investor will think 100 times before investing. now many coins are falling, and to keep them need thoughtfulness.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

Today I saw on the website information that pre sale will begin in 8 days. But here on the forum have information about that it decided to postpone until the end of April. What's all the same thing?
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:03:41 PM

it is possible and it is necessary to postpone the main sales for some time, the situation now is not in favor of developers.
But I have not seen any information about it, the site shows the nearest dates
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

I agree with you, this project is really good for long-term investments. It seems to me that the market correction will end by the end of this month.
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:57:40 PM

Glu-team maybe you have a more longer video at the conference in San Francisco than this? https://twitter.com/glutoken/status/974369839048355840
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:59:45 PM

it is possible and it is necessary to postpone the main sales for some time, the situation now is not in favor of developers.
But I have not seen any information about it, the site shows the nearest dates
What do you mean? Why they should "to postpone the main sales for some time"? Is this G20 or smth else?
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:05:51 PM

Hey guys, I think Thrive will be listed on exchanges just at the proper time when market changes so just do not panic and stay strong, those who HODL will be rewarded finally.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:10:07 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 01:24:54 AM by Toltekayotl

I think interest does not disappear. he becomes selective, cautious and attentive. Against the background of advertising bans, a normal investor will think 100 times before investing. now many coins are falling, and to keep them need thoughtfulness.

I think all the news about the ban advertising in Google and Twitter - it's just FUD. The big players decided to shake the market and ruin all the new players. I would not be surprised if after some time there will be news that there will be no ban on advertising.  Angry
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:01:09 AM

I think all the news about the ban advertising in Google and Twitter - it's just FUD. The big players decided to shake the market and ruin all the new players. I would not be surprised if after some time there will be news that there will be no ban on advertising.  Angry
Is the restriction on advertising can affect the price of cryptocurrency? on the contrary, it is an incentive to develop projects similar to Google.
Igo doxod

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

Is the restriction on advertising can affect the price of cryptocurrency? on the contrary, it is an incentive to develop projects similar to Google.
note the guys, all bans on platforms that belong to the US. They are trying to slow down the development of China, which is about to become the world economy No. 1.
And the strongest suffer and survive)))
jorschs

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

note the guys, all bans on platforms that belong to the US. They are trying to slow down the development of China, which is about to become the world economy No. 1.
And the strongest suffer and survive)))

my opinion is also that all the prohibitions of the times before the international settlement and legalization.
neowne

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:46:45 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 12:39:51 PM by neowne

I'm sure we need to stop worrying about this project. guys are good fellows,  feel market and that's why the terms have changed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: