Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency  (Read 12400 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

At first, I was skeptical to jump into cryptocurrency. I remember the first time I earn in cryptocurrency was a writing gig. I was tasked to write news about video games, e-sports and so on, and I'm paid to my Bitcoin wallet. When I cashed out a little, that's where my belief started.

I decided to explore and understand how cryptocurrencies work until I finally started to invest some of my funds to ICOs. At the same time, I started to join airdrops and bounties on top of investing into ICOs and cryptocurrencies in various exchanges.

Last December, I cashed out before Christmas Day and I am so happy. Because of that, I am 1000% believe in cryptocurrencies because the money is real. Now I am motivated to invest and earn more tokens to diversify them into short, mid and long-term holdings.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

for me cryptocurrency is the future, just like bitcoin, we should not expect crypto to have a very high value, we should learn to wait and be patient in investing, doing research on crypto is much better. i truly believe that cryptocurrency is just starting and its the best year to invest in it.
kennyy2929

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yeah, im agree, and keep holding the coin i had! But there are too many FUD everywhere.
But i wonder, Don't you worry about it? Or you are just going to ignore it? Do you check the price and news everyday??
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

For me, crypto-currencies are a new step in the development of mankind. You see how it changes the world and human foundations. And this is only the beginning. The technology has already changed this world and will continue to change it.
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

We know it, we love it (except when the price drops for no apparent reason), and we want it, and coins like it, to take over the world and become the new gold standard.
Sofinard09

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

I REALLY DO !! It is the new opportunity to earn extra money for the part-timers and full timers.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:24:17 PM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
Everyone wanted to become rich to attain financial freedom and most of us can see it through cryptocurrencies. The fluctuations are great but it is not meant for the weak hearts.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
Exactly, earning money without passion and believe on the tech will only give you temporary profit but if you truly understand on where are you hopping in, you'll become successful.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD.
Just don't listen and believe those FUDs and if the market is shattering, don't look at the charts.
Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money.
It won't end in a bad way, it's too early to say and besides this is the future right?
But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.
Also invest what you afford to lose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Alisa_Krab

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:33:40 PM

I believe in cryptocurrency word. It is a very interesting to be participant in that. Crypto is the future
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Of course I believe in crypto currency! The crypto market works the way it was designed. Now any failures experienced by a person, especially traders, is not the fault of the market or the system. We make our own strategies. Therefore we are to be blamed for any misfortunes. The crypto currency market was laid out as an opportunity open for anyone who wants to engage in it. So we must respect it and not abuse it.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

Of course, I fully believe that crypto-currencies and, in general, the crypto industry will be able to completely replace the fiat money, so I personally think that this is exactly what will happen. And I think it's right.
From what I have experience in this world of digital currency I can proudly say that yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. From the ICOs I have joined and worked on down to converting my digital coin into fiat, so far it didn't failed my expectations and I didn't also set my expectations in cryptocurrency high, but I'd still those guys on myself that because of this kind of currency someday I could turn my life smooth and easier.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
November11

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

BELIEVE is an important part of guaranteeing your income on the market. In many respects your success in the game on the stock exchange will depend on understanding the laws prevailing on crypto-exchanges. It is not customary to talk about these unwritten laws and concepts and focus on them, but your success depends on them.

In order for trade on the crypto market to be effective and provide a stable income, it is necessary to obtain a certain set of knowledge and skills. AND IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE AND DO NOT HAVE SITUATION IN THE MARKET - IT'S A LOSS
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

I believe in blockchain, but I don't really believe in cryptocurrency.
I think the crypto-money market is so full of bubbles that all those entering the crypto-currency market want to get rich, but that's not going to happen.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

I believed in cryptocurrency's technology which is the blockchain technology,Bitcoin might be the first of its kind but theres a lot of disadvantages in its network.We shouldnt get involved with most of the coins that doesnt have a good application to blockchain's technology because most of the coins in the marketcap doesnt have any use to the real world,thats why i dont really understand why people still supporting these shitcoins.Personally i am looking for some good coins that has a working product/services that can be applied to our daily living.

nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

Yes i believe truly in cryptocurrency I have now the evidence to stay here always. You can earn here easy money.
Papanister

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

Now there is a huge number of coins in the market, only a small part of them will survive in the future. And the future is not for cryptocurrencies, but for technology blockchain in general

●  ❱❱  2themoon.space | Toлькo aктyaльныe нoвocти  ❱❱  ●
Oбзopы ICO. Cигнaлы. Блoкчeйн.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

to believe 100% I do not think because in my country cryptocurrency has not been legalized by the government so now I can not trust fully but with the development of the times and technology will certainly be legalized in my country
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

I agree with you man. For the market is too young for trading that makes it too volatile and expert traders make a living for those newbie traders. Hodl and believe in the project would not be that easy, would take years to happen but one thing is for sure, true projects would help the world and would benefit those people who believes in it like you and I would do. Patience is a talent.
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

what you say is very true and I agree with you people want to be rich but they need to develop the technology. In general, people lose their money because they want to be rich quickly.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

we wont lose all our money if we will only use our mind,why invest all our funds to crypto,when you can have an offline business together with crypto,so what ever happens to other wont affect to the one.just be obedient and mentally updated for your visions of being rich might come to reality
KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Personally, I believe. For crypto currencies the future. Now the crypto currency is at the very beginning of its journey. Investing in crypto currency is increasing every day. For crypto currencies the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: