Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Bitcoin valuable?  (Read 2856 times)
Tatars kun

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

The digital currency Bitcoin has a dedicated following, regularly makes headlines and inspires countless investors to consider making digital currency part of their portfolios.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:48:48 AM

I think that bitcoin is the ancestor of the crypto industry and besides, bitcoin has no master, which is a huge plus!

Bitcoin has a very limited total inventory and can be used for any payment method you want so it is harder to get bitcoin then it is definitely very expensive
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

The value of something is derived from the demand it has. Now as we all know that the demand for Bitcoin had reached the sky during the last years bull rally and thus we got to see that in the price of Bitcoin. Similarly if the demand gets low than the price gets low too. So if anyone says that Bitcoin doesn't has any value than ignore him.

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:19:30 AM

Regardless of all that bitcoin offers (security, transaction speed etc) I think the most important factor is the limited number of bitcoins and the higher the bitcoin demand level. 2 factors that I think make bitcoin more valuable.
Simone18

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:39:55 AM

There are hundreds of reasosn why bitcoin is valuable. Because of its usage and potentials that create a great economy. It also suited to our modern days and give a bright idea to create and improve what bitcoin started. It states that when a thing has a limited suppy and higher on demand its price will rise. Thats what happening to bitcoin nowadays.
Absolutely right mate and I agree with you because of the benefits that we can get through bitcoin and the possibilities to give a good economy in our community ,many will more support bitcoin for they see and prove that it helps a lot especially through financial, as what you have stated it suited to our modern days.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:47:54 AM

Yes Bitcoin is too valuable because it may be the most important reason of the fact you've already said that Bitcoin is safe and privacy is most of them useful. market demand controlling the price of Bitcoin and the future will be more improved and better than now. Bitcoin makes it worth its own demand every day. Smaller businesses and larger companies are now adopting Bitcoin Cryptocurrency as a way of online payment.
mardid 85

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:51:19 AM

I do agree with you. Bitcoin is valuable. What makes it valuable! The uses, acceptance, safety, transaction fee etc. make it valuable. You can look at the digital world. World want it. People used to love it. Yes, BTC do solve political, financial problems beside these it also make a great source for investing and earning. All these make BTC valuable.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:19:35 AM

The value of bitcoin continue to rise despite many negative factors that it encounter everyday. Some of the reasons why bitcoin is valuable are its dedicated followers and investors that continues to support the leading cryptocurrency and the unabated demand for it. This inspires a lot of people especially investors from around the world to consider making digital currencies a part of their portfolios without the backing of any government agencies or banks. Another reason is its being different from the other currencies and yet people continue to support it because it provide a better option for a certain purposes like seamless digital transfer.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

The limited number but much in demand makes bitcoin a valuable item such as gold. Decentralized systems prevent inflation. Then no one is in charge of bitcoin. Bitcoin makes it easy for us to transactions between countries in the world.

Wahyud11

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

bitcoin is valuable because the bitcoin is rare, And cryptocurrency may have the advantage as the best way to store and exchange wealth with high value
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

There are many thing makes Bitcoin valuable. The main thing which make it more valuable is its Blockchain technology and decentralized nature. Because of these two thing Bitcoin reach the top of crypto world. There is no central authority or person can control Bitcoin so you are your own boss these things attract more people to use this. Another thing which make Bitcoin valuable is its money transaction facility. Which is most secure and uninterrupted. Bitcoin's low transaction cost makes it more valuable for the online seller. And its growing price make it valuable for the investors.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:04:41 PM

The value of trust and understanding makes bitcoin valuable. It’s a volatile market the price of bitcoin will increase or down don’t tell exactly. So how people interested to invest on it because of trust. We pass many disaster time and many of them don’t lose the hope, also many of them lose the hope because of trust. It’s a profitable we know but some of them don’t know it’s also risky.
Another factor makes bitcoin valuable is the demand of bitcoin. For the demand of bitcoin, the investor invests in it. Not only the small industry but also some giant company invest for demand. If you take a glance the graph of bitcoin in previous than you will be clear about why I am telling the demand. But I don’t find any reason why many of the countries don’t accept it or why they ban this currency. Hope one day all the country will accept it.
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

Bitcoin limited supply is major role for price increase and its demand and annoys nature and peer to peer with less fee and trust amount users
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

basically, just like every other thing, bitcoin gets its value from the fact that people want and are interested in it. bitcoin follows the basic rules of demand and supply just like every other currency though it isn't generally accepted and doesn't have the backings of the government. it might have placed a limit on the use of bitcoin but it still remains of value as it has created an ecosystem on its own  in which many people are willing to trade and accept it. its high price also shows it is of high value
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:40:16 PM

limited supply and increasing demand

The reason why btc becomes more valuable because of the limited supply and the increasing demand. More people are now encourage to invest because of the great chance to earn big in trading.

Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

I would add to the values of bitcoin-its high volatility. While this is still working and there are prospects for growth. This process enables many to get back on their feet in financial matters.

kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

The scarcity, security and anonymity, the supportive community, the number of bitcoin holders is very small, many countries and large corporations are adopting bitcoin ... that is the reason that I think Bitcoin has tremendous growth opportunities.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

The scarcity, security and anonymity, the supportive community, the number of bitcoin holders is very small, many countries and large corporations are adopting bitcoin ... that is the reason that I think Bitcoin has tremendous growth opportunities.
What you say is true, but I would like to add that. It has existed for a very long time in this market and it is trusted by everyone, the trust has made its value soar.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:06:44 PM

Everyone in the crypto space has had people tell them that Bitcoin is worthless or that it doesnt have any true value.

Of course, thats infuriating to hear, but for investors new to the space, its sometimes hard to craft a good answer.

So heres a little cheat sheet for any newbies out there who get this question or accusation:

1. Bitcoin is safe.  It cant be hacked because its decentralized.
2. Bitcoin eliminates layers of transaction fees.
3. Bitcoin is fast (especially after the lightning upgrade).
4. Bitcoin provides more privacy than normal transactions.
5. Bitcoin hedges against stupidity from central banks and governments.
6. Bitcoin cant be counterfeited.
7. Bitcoin isnt tied to other asset classes and is a hedge against other investments.

In short, Bitcoin solves massive problems with the financial and political world, and that is its value.

And because its the most tested and has first mover advantage, it has been established as a store of value, much like digital gold.

-

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential

Bitcoin becomes valuable especially because of its price. Everytyhing that has a price is valuavle to every people. In addition, it is also a big help to everyone because it can provides their needs also gives job to the people who need it. Also bitcoin has a limited supply so that there's a high demand.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

Here is, finally found. I'll show this list to my friends and parents. So they understand why I like bitcoin and I invest in it. Thanks.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: