Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 11:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum the new king of crypto?  (Read 5091 times)
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

It is too early to say that ETH would be the new King. It is still January and if we look at historical trends January really is the time for price corrections and values of coins will really go down. But will slowly rise up on the succeeding months. I would only agree that ETH will be the new King once ETH surpasses the price of BTC which for now will still be a long way ahead. But everything is possible especially on the volatility of the cryptomarket, all we have to do is just be ready, anything can happen.

You are right. Is to early complain about, I can't agree that Ether will be the new King looking at the variation of BTC and Ether before it will get to surpass, It will take time Although non can predict about it but certainly it will surpass.

Before deciding that we have to see how will btc and eth react to recent fall. If btc stays around 8K or goes little lower and ethereum goes over 1000usd level then we might consider new king is coming. Otherwise btc is still the king.
Millard Fillmore

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

Most people on this sub are extremely bullish on Ether and many will predict price to increase 5-100 fold. The thing that sets Ether apart from Bitcoin, is that Ethereum looked at Bitcoin with its shortcomings, but also the potential of blockchain technology after years of studying and using Bitcoin, and took these factors into consideration when building Ethereum. Ethereum is not made to be a cryptocurrency, it's made to be an unstoppable world computer where the native currency, which is required to fuel the engine, is Ether. I think many people here are of the opinion that Ethereum is blockchain 2,0.
As for the unlimited supply of Ether, once we switch to proof of stake, the inflation rate (annual increase in supply) will not be much different from the inflation rate you see in fiat currency in the world economy. But then take into account the increased adoption of Ether and Ethereum. If the amount of people who use Ether increases by more than 3% annually, which I would consider extremely likely, that would already mean a higher demand and should then see an increase in price. At least it renders the "negative" effects of the increase in supply negligible.
scarica

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:52:55 AM

Ethereum will pass bitcoin during this 2018 Smiley
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

The big advantage of Ethereum is that it is used in 90 percent of ICO.  For the further growth of prices is required to solve the problem of speed.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:00:26 PM

Yes stood stabilno last time and there were small jumps at it, I think that in the future it will only get better and stronger.
Well this is my opinion

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:03:12 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 04:15:43 PM by Lwtelencio

I think it will not happen  because no one can beat the bitcoin, yes the value of bitcoin for now is dropping down  but this is not mean it will fall down forever. Ethereum also has a high value but it never happened that they are in the top at the coinmarketcap.But the truth is this two remained the top list of all cryptocurrency that will be a leader of all crypto coin forever.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

for me ethereum is the best alt, and the king of altcoins  Wink
but, eth will never replaced bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency

Best ICO for you

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

for now, not yet, according to me, it will become so
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

Ethreum is next bitcoin is bitcoin is for payments ethreum is for blockchain development we have raise of market capitalisation it is because of erc20 tokens so ethreum is contributing much for crypto currency market cap 
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

Not yet but in few months its going to be the new king of crypto world.
Also there are some nice competitors such as litecoin and NEO so king seat will not be comfortable for ethereum.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

Ethereum will pass bitcoin during this 2018 Smiley

Where do you know? I'm sure this is just an argument you say. A crypto expert never speaks like this. It's too early to talk like this. Even though the current bitcoin price is falling, I'm sure ethereum has not been able to surpass the bitcoin

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
it is true that the influence of ethereum is so great in the end of the existence of bitcoin, though that does not mean bitcoin can be defeated just because there are many factors that make ethereum can not replace bitcoin in this year, which is about the confidence of investors and market participants in the world of cryptocurrency , all of whom already believe in the bitcoin stability inside through the storm that hit them. unless bitcoin gets no place in the hearts of its users and investors and switches all to ethereum. this year I'm sure bitcoin persisted.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

Ethereum is the king of ALTCOINS but BITCOIN is still the king of all cryptos. Recent massive dip has fallen Bitcoin below    $ 10000 USD but it dopesn't mean that Bitcoin is over or anyother coin could take it's place. Bitcoin will recover soon. This dip is because of FUD. The term FUD is alternatively rendered as "Fear Uncertainty and Disinformation". To take place of Bitcoin, Ethereum need market cap of $155,104,984,332. Ethereum's market cap is currently $94,953,498,665. Ethereum need the difference which is very very difficult to obtain. So I believe Ethereum can't cross BTC

bechay20

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

This statement don't really have a validity, so it was like ineffective. But still, bitcoin is the one which is superior. Maybe, it came out trough their minds since ethereum grows as of today, and it leads the whole industry of bitcoin.
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
I think it's going to be a bitch, but I do not think it's going to happen this month or this year, but someday everything can happen here
Eddyc

Activity: 1020
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:11:08 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 01:57:13 PM by Eddyc

In my Ethereum this is getting bigger with each passing day, but King is only one: Bitcoin, we know that this is going through corrections, but this process is natural and we know this, but i can not underestimate Ethereum everything will depend on big investors and your moment is high.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
wenxop

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

ethereum is shaping up as a more stable network with a lot of versatility and uses, it is known that bitcoin is the leader per capitalization issue every day is even closer to being the leader and that is being seen in these moments of correction
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

Because a lot of people converted to ETH instead of BTC from alts when the market is going down. ETH goes down when they back on alts right? ETH has possibilty to bypass bitcoin but not right now.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
tandex

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

I have not invested in etherum yet but a friend told me that a lot of people are trading ETH pairs now, since it's easier/cheaper to transfer ETH between exchanges. No reason to convert back to BTC to trade, unless you're on a podunk exchange like Cryptopia. But to me, etherum is not the king yet but its just making wave.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

i don't think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin.. the best of ethereum can't be dethrone bitcoin because bitcoin high volume in the market and it mean so a lof people interest in bitcoin than ethereum, it make the price of bitcoin always good than ethereum

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: