Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum the new king of crypto?  (Read 5081 times)
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:07:33 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
There are many threads that are almost identical to this discussion and many arguments that agree and disagree with some reason, my opinion is indeed possible, because in this crypto anything can happen, but seen from the history of both crypto that I still think that bitcoin will still exist in top 1st.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:07:54 AM

Ethereum has gained many user nowadays indeed.
but i think it will be hard to surpass the bitcoin, in value / price.
the gap between the bitcoin and ethereum current price is still far.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:08:30 AM

Maybe yes, Ethereum so good and stabilize. Soon ethereum will be number one crypto i think, major people knowing ethereum but in this time Bitcoin still king of crypto ahah.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

NOPE.
Bitcoin dominion in cryptocurrency will always in the top of altcoins but it will be change if we exclude bitcoin from altcoins then ethereum will lead altcoins. I think this is the realistic idea.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:17:44 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
Until now, we cannot say that the ethereum are the new king of the cryptocurrency, because all of the site about all coins,still the leading is bitcoin even though all price of coins was really dropping low. Bitcoin,from 20,000$ last yeqr now it is only at 7,500$ there's a very big gap or difference in price. And in the ethereum from 1000$ to 760$ the ethereum wi be the king if the bitcoin is gone
Masy scurity

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:22:57 AM

Just maybe friends if this will pass the ethereum, bitcoin but if we remember the history of the bitcoin seems yet can we make sure this memblakangi ethereum bitcoin.

Usui-Kun

Activity: 224

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:26:05 AM

Ethereum is not really the king, since it is used for altcoi  transactions, maybe it is just still relevant right now. Bitcoim on the other hand, always experience these kind of stuff at the every beginning of the year. Expect bitcoin to surpass what it reached last year, ir won't be a surprise.

Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:32:36 AM

For to be ranked first ethereum still need a long periode of time, because ethereum still have many bugs and slow blockchain.
i think is not posible for ethereum to replace bitcoin.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:36:54 AM

It was looking like it would be but not so much now, everything truly follows bitcoin, can't hedge crypto with crypto or escape bitcoin.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:56:26 AM

In my opinion Ethereum has big potential to continue growth and has possibility bigger than Bitcoin because Ethereum given more advantages than bitcoin to the crypto community.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
ccris0637

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

Ethereum is a really good coin and more stable that bitcoin specially today when lots of new ICO are launched and are based on ethereum platform unlike BTC that depend merely on trading volume in market (the amount people want to sell vs amount buyer are willing to buy) so if one day ETH dethrone BTC the it won't be that surprising.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:13:04 AM

May be I think ethereum is next king in crypto world provided if the bitcoin market unstopable falling down and the investors widrawn with it then turn to invest ethereum this time ethreum will be the next king because ethereum now is the second top list of the coin marketcap. So a big chance to be the next king.

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:25:43 AM

Now its hard to say that ether is become the new king of all crypto's. As of now Ether followed to bitcoin in massive price dumped. Ether dumped price in almost 45% and the bad scenario for it is the fluctuation of ether value is constant. The bad news for ether, once bitcoin value fluctuated the value of ether is followed in bitcoin price decreasing. In that situation of ether there is no way to become a number one crypto.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

I am a huge fan of Ethereum and I believe that it will catch Bitcoin, but not for a long time.

I do think it has more perceived value than bitcoin though, just everyone knows the name bitcoin.
sourirevivre

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

I think Ethereum will be the next Facebook due to the massive amount of use cases that i am finding in major industries that benefit...
I think it is a good investment
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

Ethereum is a great project and 2nd place for ethereum is absolutely fair , but I don't think it can surpass bitcoin . There can be a lot of other more technologically advanced crypto currencies , but btc always will be the 1st , because he is a "father" and in addition have deflation structure , which will support it further growth .

triciaganda

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

I like Bitcoin more so I think even though there might be a huge chance that Ethereum will rise above Bitcoin but I'm sure Bitcoin will recover soon and will continue to grow more and still be the greatest among the other cryptos.
ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

Bitcoin is still king of all cryptocurrency and ETH is king of Altcoins  It is both still growing popularity as it has been around for a long time now. I thing that it is better to have today for us to have a great future.
rangga28

Activity: 363
Merit: 111

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

I think it is quite difficult to ethereum overtake the bitcoin and become the first rank of cryptocurency. but it is not impossible that it will happen because now many people are investing in ethereum and high volume of ethreum transaction.

mr.niwangz

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:00:03 PM

We know that ethereum is known to all because many investors have entered the ethereum but for me the bitcoin is still in the lead because it has been a long time for a couple of years even though it is worth the cost because the ethereum is still far in bitcoin, so bitcoin is on the throne.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: