Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum the new king of crypto?  (Read 5081 times)
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

we all know that the bitcoin is root of crypto currency and theres a lot of reason why the price of bitcoin is too low. but ethereum cannot beat bitcoin as the highest valuable or as the new king of cryptoworld. bitcoin price is too low but it doesn't mean that the price of it is stable to low. someday bitcoin price will be recovered and it can reach again the highest price.

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

I believe after few yers the ethereum coin will become next bitcoin.  But until today the price of the bitcoin is very high and now is 8000 dollars again compared to the price last few days. Ethereum decrease little also but for sure it will go back to the $1000. But everything is possible to happen maybe we see the price of the ethereum will become higher than the bitcoin need only patience for that.  No can answer the actual happen in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
melatiy28

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

I think now we can only see from the etherium that is still strong to maintain the price and I agree if the etherium we think of as the king of crypto.
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

Ethereum will most likely pass BTC in the next few months. As soon as they roll out their next update, BTC will permanently lose its crown. I secretly wanted Helium to be the first, but Eth will probably pass Bitcoin before Helium even launches.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

A lot are saying that, but I think it's important to look both short and long term.

Short term, no way!
People on this forum seem to really underestimate btc and love to ask or proclaim that it is "dead".
Listen, past bubble economies were in the TRILLIONS of dollars before they popped.
BTC has something that all other crypto currencies do not: experience.
It has gone through crashes, regulations, conspiracy theories, attempted hostile takeovers and still is valuable, useable, and fungible.
6 months from now, you will realize something that those with experience in crypto already know, btc is the most steady reliable investment out there.

Long term, yes, I think ETH will be the new kind of crypto.
I think in 2019 ETH will replace btc as the de facto crypto.
The ETH network is massive and allows for an incredibly diverse market to form.
AS far as problems with eth goes, that is the magic of it.
Scalability problems? A company can address that, using the eth network itself (projects like chainlink).
Also, more than anything, it has name brand recognition, something that is critical to mass adoption.

nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

I like that Ethereum the New King of Crypto. Ethereum Blockchain nowadays has many supporters and investors who support them like ICO's Project.
SimplyEverything

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

Escrow

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

Maybe?
Bitcoin people treat is as an asset and value will be pumped into it, whereas Ethereum is a whole new level which tokens could be created and codes can be tweak around to suit your needs for the project, therefore ETH is not fully recognize yet unlike Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency, when you talk to somebody u say hey do u know about cryptocurrency, people will be like huh? Whereas you ask if they know about Bitcoin, they will say yes yes I know.
When investors dig into more cryptocurrency and do their studies ETH will get pumped soon.
Eth doesn't have limited supply so making to the first isn't really possible...

-Peace-
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

There is a possibility like that, ethereum is a good coin, although the price in the market does not grow rapidly like bitcoin but over time this coin can be a substitute for bitcoin
Andrey Kozia

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

Much is said, but my opinion is that Ethereum has great opportunities to be in the first place! a lot of ICO is based on it! Maybe not this year, but 2019 will be a turning point for Bitcoin!!!
bicoin110

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:44:49 PM

I think the answer of this qestion is yes. ETH is now the main candidate for being the king of crypto for low fee, speed transactions and so many advantages

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
matthews30

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin price will keep on rising for a long period of time, especially this year. Unlike ethereum, I think it needs more, maybe time. Although it is getting hard right now with Bitcoin, it is still arguably larger and popular than Ethereum. Ethereum will keep up with Bitcoin. It will increase too, though it will not take over Bitcoin right now.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

Ethereum has the chance to lead the market yesterday but it seems bitcoin isnt done yet leading the cryptocurrencies,ethereum will only replace bitcoin if most of the people realizes that bitcoin has very unstable market,investors im sure is thinking to replace bitcoin with ethereum but it seems isnt yet the time.

Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

Ethereum is still following a similar trend with the bitcoin, like other currencies. Because panic sales are not just bitcoin, it affects all the money. It is not a matter of thinking that bitcoin is better.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

This king have a low speed: just ~20 transactions per sec. But most new ICOs choose it because of it is very popular (almost every investor has ERC20 wallet) and it has working smart-contracts system.

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?

Ethereum cannot be the king of cryptocurrency altcoins are just created to compete with bitcoins and the scaling value of every altcoins that is being released will always be depending on bitcoins so there is no way for eth coins to become the king.
arpaul

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

Ethereum is certainly an exceptional platform that has enormous potential. Not if this year will exceed Bitcoin, but in the next few years it could become the absolute leader in the cryptocurrency sector.  Wink
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

Ethereum is certainly an exceptional platform that has enormous potential. Not if this year will exceed Bitcoin, but in the next few years it could become the absolute leader in the cryptocurrency sector. 
I do accept the fact that ethereum is a exceptional platform and its potential is seen by the community,but is it better than bitcoin when it comes to a currency,i doubt so and for the price to catch up with bitcoin,it is not going to happen,how much interest it might have,there is no way that it is going to overcome the market capital of bitcoin.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

Yes,after the bitcoin Etherum is the king of all altcoins.But now people knows  about the etherum and invest in it to get good return.Ethereum is likely more stable than BTC.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

At a time when market trends are declining, Eth is capable of being an alternative to trade, as the growth of ethhereum values ​​has a better potential for trading in the short term, yet this can not beat the bitcoin positions known to everyone as kriptocurrency kings
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

Is that so, well I think its not surprising anymore, now that Bitcoins status in the market are  really shaky. Ethereum is also a good coin and qualities that are very good like Bitcoin. But still, if our loyalty is in Bitcoin, lets hope that it will back and recover soon to its highest value in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: