Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum the new king of crypto?  (Read 5081 times)
Whichusell

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:55:30 PM

Ethereum is strong such as Bitcoin. But improbable Ethereum will be able to reach value of Bitcoin.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:00:13 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?

Maybe it happen if all investor are turn on into ethereum.

But, for me bitcoin is still on top even the value of it is unstable. Comparing the value of this two coin between ether and bitcoin. Bitcoin have a big diffidence of price gap into ether. Because of this gap ether is need a massive mainstreaming in the crypto's community. The good thing in ether almost all ICO's are now implementing ethereum blockchain. Through this, the possibility to increase the value of ether is huge this year and ether will be always behind on bitcoin.

Yes, may be you are correct that ether is need a massive mainstreaming to attain the value of bitcoin this year.

Ether is one of the most stable coin in the market because most of new ICO's are implemented blockchain ethereum. Because of this, ether now become popular to the investor that resulting of higher demand of ether in the market. That's why ether value now is stable and going strong. The chance of ether to reach the value of bitcoin in the future is big. But to dethrone bitcoin in the first rank is impossible because we all know that bitcoin now is unstoppable and unpredictable even bitcoin experience unstable value now.

That is right ethereum has a big difference when you say in value, still the bitcoin is the king in crypto currencies because the value increase rapidly. Ethereum is always number 2 in the market cap and the value was stable.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:03:58 AM

Still, it's difficult to say that Ethereum is the new king of crypto, but for me Bitcoin is always the one and only king! Bitcoin have a big diffidence of price gap into ether and bitcoin is the fastest growing coin in the world where ethereum is a new against bitcoin. Otherwise, Ethereum is on second number for me than other coins. The most good thing in ether is- all ICO's are now based on ethereum blockchain.
rotonda

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:04:47 AM

Still, it's difficult to say that Ethereum is the new king of crypto, but for me Bitcoin is always the one and only king! Bitcoin have a big diffidence of price gap into ether and bitcoin is the fastest growing coin in the world where ethereum is a new against bitcoin. Otherwise, Ethereum is on second number for me than other coins. The most good thing in ether is- all ICO's are now based on ethereum blockchain.
I think, it's not so difficult to say, because you can already see a shift in how the mainstream media is reporting on crypto. 3 months ago there was only ever a mention of bitcoin. Currently mainstream journalist are all writing "what´s the next bitcoin" pieces that usually include 5 alts - Eth always one of them. It´s easy to see how this will shift when more and more Dapps launch and people learn that most of them run on Ethereum. I predict we will see a shift in the focus of news reports on Ethereum just as we saw with Bitcoin in 2017.
Gregsman

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

Ethereum will go to the top. But this year I don't think so.
Ethereum will have one major upgrade and will boom again.
Bitcoin still have a power.
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

I do agree that eth really a great altcoin next crypto to btc but when it comes to go beyond in this early stage not on the possible expectation.
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?

Maybe it happen if all investor are turn on into ethereum.

But, for me bitcoin is still on top even the value of it is unstable. Comparing the value of this two coin between ether and bitcoin. Bitcoin have a big diffidence of price gap into ether. Because of this gap ether is need a massive mainstreaming in the crypto's community. The good thing in ether almost all ICO's are now implementing ethereum blockchain. Through this, the possibility to increase the value of ether is huge this year and ether will be always behind on bitcoin.

Yes, may be you are correct that ether is need a massive mainstreaming to attain the value of bitcoin this year.

Ether is one of the most stable coin in the market because most of new ICO's are implemented blockchain ethereum. Because of this, ether now become popular to the investor that resulting of higher demand of ether in the market. That's why ether value now is stable and going strong. The chance of ether to reach the value of bitcoin in the future is big. But to dethrone bitcoin in the first rank is impossible because we all know that bitcoin now is unstoppable and unpredictable even bitcoin experience unstable value now.

That is right ethereum has a big difference when you say in value, still the bitcoin is the king in crypto currencies because the value increase rapidly. Ethereum is always number 2 in the market cap and the value was stable.

Saying king for a coin is not true but ethereum is a great one to dominate the whole crypto markets. We know it's an amazing one with usability of the inside platform. The demand for it is also very high on global markets and excahnges.
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

Ethereum has the potential to surpass Bitcoin’s market cap this year.

In order to do this, they need to fix scalability issues and reduce energy usage.

A so-called “flippening” of the market caps could act as a catalyst for Ethereum.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:30:01 AM

It's too late  to make it happen because they should have fixed these network problems long ago before Neo,Eos and Cardano existed. Now the Eth-like altcoins will make sure that they will be much better and that will make Ethereum plunging down sooner.
Msoall

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

There may be only one king on the market, and now that bitcoin, it is right to say that over the past two years fewer or more people are converting their assets into eseirum, but still I think bitcoin has more potential to stay as a kind of Crypto world for a long time. It is expected that very soon we will see a good move in the price of Bitcoin. But that's my personal opinion.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

It's too late  to make it happen because they should have fixed these network problems long ago before Neo,Eos and Cardano existed. Now the Eth-like altcoins will make sure that they will be much better and that will make Ethereum plunging down sooner.
In my opinion it's Neo, Eos and Cardano have to prove why they are not worse than ethereum. Of course eth must be improved in order to keep up with progress, but this is true for any crypto currency.
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

I think bitcoin will always be the first currency, and now he shows who in the market is the main one coin

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:17:37 AM

I think it will be high but it will not be the king of the market because the btc is here.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:25:30 AM

For me no one can defeat bitcoin price as long as it is number one in coinmarketcap list.I know it will forver number 1 and for ethereum side it is also the best crypto coin but it remains in the second spot below by bitcoin.But this two is really amazing cryptocoin and i love to earned with it.
Jackypot

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:01:38 PM

If ethereum comes with all this 2018 and in a few years more could be the main cryptocurrency
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:40:44 AM

If ethereum comes with all this 2018 and in a few years more could be the main cryptocurrency
They can do a hardfork on Ethereum then people will get pissed off because of all the new things that they have to do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:51:03 AM

This is not gonna happen that ethereum can overtake the bitcoin as you can see there was a big difference with their value, if there is no more investment or other country around the world are going to banned the bitcoin perhaps the ethereum will be the king of crypto currency.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:15:55 AM

i have read some article that more investor still investing in bitcoin while it's low. and i also read the news about ethereum, co-founder said that it may dump this quarter. hope it will not happen.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

In my opinion ETH can be surpass Bitcoin but not in this years could be in 3 years or more, The price of Ethereum also has possibility to going up to $10,000 in the long term because i seen the development of this crypto is good and manage by professional and solid team. And also the team always looking for new inovation to give more benefits and advantages to the community.

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

Looks like it is. Last 7 days or something were all about bitcoin's resurrection but ethereum couldn't catch bitcoin in this manner. So ethereum tokens are really low priced right now hard to believe but ethereum directs market now, especially with erc20.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: