Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:16:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for old people?  (Read 1331 times)
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:46:31 AM

Bitcoin doesn't select the age, People now a days are very knowledgeable about computer's and other technologies, Still oldies are also welcome to join in crypto environment, They plays vital role to raise up cryptocurrncy. We need to spread the good news through social media's and other medium of spreading info's to earn bountiful benefits brought by cryptocurrency, It makes our life run simpler:)
Most oldies still prefer physical cold hard cash over anything virtual like bitcoin or cryptocurrency
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:48:55 AM

Yes bitcoin is definitely for everyone with no age limit. As long as they are still capable and interested with bitcoin and how it works then I think being old is not an issue at all. Plus bitcoin is not really physically demanding but time consuming but I think time is not an issue for old people cause most of them have nothing to do at all. I think learning bitcoin even if your old gives a positive effect, for it makes you think even more which makes your brain sharper. Instead of doing nothing, they will have something to keep them busy. Consent to your opinion, I taught my parents' computers and smartphones for a week, and they still forget that their learning ability has gradually declined.
Actually for parents who already have a business or for those who have become successful entrepreneurs, will not worry anymore about the financial problems. Maybe they will only monitor their company or business and do not bother about other things. But maybe for businessmen who engaged in the field of economy or a particular field need to monitor and learn about the world of crypto. Not all parents have to close their eyes and do not want to know about crypto, maybe some of them must still learn the development of the era so as not to go bankrupt. For young people, of course this kind of knowledge should be learned because everything is now online.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

My grandparents can not use a PC or a smartphone so I don't think bitcoin is for them. There are elder people who can manage this so it's worth teaching them about bitcoin

The best is yet to come!
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:31:10 AM

Guys, what do u consider old. Becareful with the term, whatever number you consider old you will get there quicker than you think, if you are lucky
It's hard for old people to use Bitcoin because most don't know how to use a computer or any electronic item..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Herjuna

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:04:36 AM

Fine bitcoins for old people, everyone has the right to seek and use access bitcoins. thus create a old people having inheritable bitcoins to his family, We have to know that not only the young generation can have but everyone can.
dasher797

Activity: 115

Get your share of the future

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:24:26 AM

How to spread awareness of Bitcoin in a way so that old people start to use more bitcoin?
Most of old people are not technological people. It will be hard for them to understand how bitcoin works. Most of them will only understand about how to use it. Tell them to use mobile wallet version, it's much more easier to use. The privat key and btc address is too long, even common people are a bit confuse to understand what is private key and btc address in the first time.

klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:53:31 AM

May be bitcoin is not easy for the eldery generation. They need some longer time for studying and understanding but it's a great opportunity to earn for them. They can work at home. They aren't asked questions about their ages.
htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:01:51 AM

Fine bitcoins for old people, everyone has the right to seek and use access bitcoins. thus create a old people having inheritable bitcoins to his family, We have to know that not only the young generation can have but everyone can.
Maybe I'm too pessimistic. I do not think that it is a good thing for elders to invest in bitcoin. Elderly people are vulnerable. Many elderly people have high blood pressure and heart disease. The price of bitcoin fluctuates too much. If bit the sharp drop in the price of the currency is likely to make them unbearable or even sick.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:04:10 AM

I joined the bitcoin maybe just two month ago and I have get the little thing form bitcoin, maybe my live is be better easy when I have know and participated at bitcoin,  before I know the bitcoin nothing can I do for my family, I don’t have enough money for my child education, I can give more for my needed my wife, but after I know about the bitcoin I can give them more than they need, I am really thanks I have know and get money form bitcoin.
Achazia brigit

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:08:42 AM

Hi, Dubby

I think it was easy to tell old bitcoin with old people , but quite tricky to ask them join with cryptocurrency..
i'llask you all the detail bout bitcoin and other cryptocurrency..
I've been try to talk it with my granny..

it's just my opinion..
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

Bitcoin is good for the old and young people of the world. we have to be the part of this currency and if we have some knowledge of the market then it is very convenient for us because i have tried to become the successful investor of the digital money.
Bitcoin is the foremost currency and we come to know that bitcoin is good for old and new people as well. But if they are computer literate and they know the importance of the crypto currencies.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:37:36 AM

Bitcoin is good for the old and young people of the world. we have to be the part of this currency and if we have some knowledge of the market then it is very convenient for us because i have tried to become the successful investor of the digital money.
Bitcoin is the foremost currency and we come to know that bitcoin is good for old and new people as well. But if they are computer literate and they know the importance of the crypto currencies.
It depends on them if they are educated and if they have knowledge about computer, internet they can use the bitcoin. Initially, guidance is needed, as they are old people after retirement they will get ample time to get involved in the bitcoin, but this not holds good for all only for few.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
oppochain

Activity: 101
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

But I think even if there is a chance, the elderly will not invest bitcoin, they can not afford bitcoin fluctuations.
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

In my opinion, _ Bitcoin is not just for old people, Rather the new generation is interested in new work, and the problem of old people is that they are less interested in the new generation.
Therefore, it is not just for old and young people, but for everyone.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

This is a good idea. Retirees can work with Bitcoin at home, it does not take too much time. This is a very good and profitable hobby. But in the second hand, older people usually do not trust crypto currencies and it is difficult for them to understand what Bitcoin is.
Most retired folks prefer physical cash over anything else. Maybe cheques but that’s about it lol
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

How to spread awareness of Bitcoin in a way so that old people start to use more bitcoin?

Bitcoin for old people is still profitable since they only stay at home, it is an advantage for them because they can still work and earn altcoins in return. Most of the people are retiring at the age of 60 and they can still earn money through working on the bounty campaigns by getting a decent amount of altcoins.

Aasia567

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

Bitcoin is an alien thing to the elderly, and maybe it has not even been heard, let alone invested, so in fact I think bitcoin is not good for the elderly.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

bitcoin is for everyone, and everyone can be able to use it. but I agree that convincing elderly people to use bitcoin is very hard because them because they are already contented with there life and doesn't want to change anything. One reason that I can suggest to convince elderly one is that it can serve as there hobby so that they will not be bored while they earn money. They can engaged with everyone and learn new things.

rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

This is a nice thought. But the point is that for Bitcoin to come into consideration of the old people, they need to have way too many basic skills and ideas in place in the first place. They need to be skilled with the use of computers, should be interested in understanding the blockchain concept or at least the way in which you could transact bitcoins. There could be a lot of questions that come up in their minds and it will not be easy even for themselves to quench the thirst of 'knowing' bitcoins completely if they have not much of an idea of digital transactions.

However, I must say that this gives me an idea that bitcoin 'services' should be started that will help the old people and anyone for that matter to make bitcoin transactions. Since the value of bitcoin is rising day by day and that a lot of scams and theft going around, the trustworthiness of people who come out to help voluntarily is abysmally low in the eyes of many. But certainly such services can come into existence in future.

However as a responsible community we can work it out. All it needs is a good thought and plan to execute. The day we start thinking for others, that day we essentially are happy.

We dont really need old people for bitcoin to be accepted. Sooner than we notice, those old people who are afraid of change will be really old and have little to no energy to stop bitcoin and crypto being used elsewhere.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:29:54 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 12:45:17 PM by Nilda

Not for the old folks in my family. Cryptocurrency is way too technical and complicated for them.  I'd just let them enjoy their retirement. I don’t want them to experience the stress bitcoin investors are having right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: