Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a Beginner to understand...  (Read 2179 times)
boynegro

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

This is a very good topic to be discussed since i am newbie also to this bitcoin. I hope i could read some important details on alt coins and how to convert his alt coin to bitcoin. And of course i hope that somebody could share on regards with the process. Actually guys this is my first post and I am excited to venture this kind of invesment. I do hope that I could convert on my own alt coin to bitcoin. And to successfully convert bitcoin to money or invest and upgrade my bitcoin holdings. Please share some inputs. Thank you
To help those beginners to understand bitcoin. Of course you should show to her how to use it. Show her what is good effect and the what will the good effect in your life.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

Of course you show it to her how use it and what the effect of bitcoin in your life then cheer up for her to covince to use bitcoin.
jaycobe24

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

You show it to her how to use bitcoin then you tell the good effect bitcoin to her and i think her wants to use also when you teel all about her the good effect of bitcoin
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Why do almost all alt coins crash because of the bitcoin crash or correction?

My portfolio is worth only 4000$ atm.

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me

As long as what you are holding are QUALITY cryptos, then don't worry, they will recover.
There's several reasons the crypto markets have crashed right now, and its not just cryptos, traditional investment markets are also experiencing a little 'crash'.

Everyone's portfolio is taking a beating at the moment, its not just yours.
The whole market has shrunk by over 50% so pretty much everyone is feeling it right now.

As they say in crypto, if you can't handle the 50% losses then you don't deserve the 1000% gains...

PalmerLaura

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

IPSX: Distributed Network Layer

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

Would be great if TS presented the list of currencies he's invested in to give any specific advice. But regarding the topic, I believe you just must focus on Ethereum and some coins that have a good background and which teams works on a product development not on it's popularity. Sooner or later they will give good gains, I think. And noone can say when this correction will end.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me
All I can say now is that you should Hodl! I am suggesting to you that you should rest you mind now about the prices and stick on buying on other potential coins and still hodl until bitcoin and eth recovers. You know that why its all in bearish market now? Because they are all depends on bitcoin and if bitcoin fall we must expect downfall on alts also. So, yeah stay there. HODL!
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

Hello guys...

Actually buddy, to make you understand clearly most crypto currencies at this moment go down because they are relying the value of bitcoin. Also, the tokens that you have, as it was from the start of ICO projects most investors used bitcoin as their way of investments that's why during the downfall of bitcoin the tokens that you have will aslo down. Well, on my opinion on what you are going to do just hold as much as you want, if you have enough funds on your own wallet.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

Hello guys...

Help the beginner and teach them share a little bit of knowledge about bitcoin  so  you can help others too

That is true because all beginner follows the steps and procedure to go on. We need to help each other because we are just a human being we need each other. At this time the price of cryptocurrency is down if you have btc you need to hold it first wait until the price will gonna up.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:38:05 PM

Hello guys...

Actually all this things happen due to some panic selling of some investor,due to continues down of bitcoin in the blockchain and because of this situation,the value all altcoins is affected including your portfolio.the three  factors that contribute why should bitcoin going down is first the declaration of ban  of crypto in the country of  south korea and in the end they overturned ,second is the plan of china to eliminate the trading investment by putting a barrier to not  going inside there country those foreign exchange trading site,and lastly this is the correction of the right value of bitcoin in the exchange market,this all source information i heard is coming from the news from cryptocurrency highlights.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

Hello guys...

I only can say keep faith in crypto and hold for as long as you can.I don't think you will be disappointed.Crypto currency is falling down for couple of days.But we are sure that the price will pumping up soon.So don't get panic and sell everything.I will suggest you to buy some Btc now because it will give you good profits in future for sure. I saw last year in January bitcoin price was down for couple of days but lastly it gone upto 18K USD.So we should trust bitcoin this year also.

MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:10:42 PM

Hello guys...

You don't need to panic. But you ought to have sought knowledge before investing such huge volume.

But not to worry. Bitcoin will bounce back. You should see your investment as long term.

Bitcoin is the backbone of cryptocurrency. It is therefore not surprising that when bitcoin swings others follow same.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

sparkystacey

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:30:58 PM

There are several factors that are affecting the rapid rise and fall we are seeing in the crypto market. Most come down to basic economics.

- Volume. In relative terms, there aren't THAT many people trading. We are talking 1996 levels of adoption for the internet are trading crypto. So, pumping and dumping activities by a few large actors can skew the system very quickly. Also, when huge communities like those celebrating the Chinese New Year for the past few weeks go do things with family and aren't as active, it makes it even easier for swings. As we get more people online, we will see volumes stabilize more and more.
- Regulation. The fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) from large nations like China, South Korea, and India—not to mention the US—as they place undetermined regulations or clamping down and exposing frauds will cause some folks to sell off, and restrict large populations from participating causing swings in volume. This is expected growing pains as the market hardens itself. Ultimately, smart businesses will figure this out, and will create such a demand, governments will have to figure out how to make it work for them. Japan and Gibraltar and Dubai are already doing this. We see success there, and other governments will learn and adopt as well.
- Exuberance. People talk about Tulip Mania, or the dotcom bubble like they were reasons to abandon growth industries. Do we still use tulips or the internet? Yes. Of course, and blockchain and cryptocurrencies will be no different. A correction to tame all the wild ideas that do not have the benefit of a true business case need to be culled. That is happening now. I saw that Binance says it is getting over 4000 applications for ICOs every month and a handful are getting through. They are acting as quality assurance gates to vet real business plans and protect investors from people that don't really know what they are doing or don't really understand this economy—they think of ICOs as a easy way to raise money, but have a low potential from making that investment worth something that benefits this economy. We are seeing a shake out of those poor actors now, and we are getting smart really fast to curb their exuberance with real business acumen. This happened not too long ago with the dotcom companies, and I think it will happen even faster now, as we understand tech much better. To figure out these on your own, you will have to do your own due diligence and find out more about who you are investing in—same as stock market investors. Whose behind it? What is their track record? Why does it make sense for blockchain? Is there an economy with actual reasons for velocity (constant buys and sells) to drive the markets up? Also, what markets benefit from the project? We see that the best investments are still in blockchain infrastructure, finance and gaming (https://twitter.com/Obj_Cloud_Labs/status/954471637285556237). These are the three main areas that build value and stability to the whole ecosystem—its the tide that floats all boats.
- Global markets. Friday saw a spike in the interest rates that set the stock market plunging. These factors affect everyone, including crypto markets. If the stock market is doing well, all investment will do well. If the global mood is to be conservative, that will affect cryptocurrencies even more as our volume is still relatively low.
- Enterprises. This is the reason I think it will bounce back. Enterprises are adopting blockchain technologies for real business cases. There was a great article this week https://www.coindesk.com/enterprise-blockchain-may-finally-ready-breakout/ citing how enterprises have done their due diligence and are bringing online real services. Depending on how they do it, this has the potential to introduce HUGE volume to the blockchain infrastructure, while building confidence and enterprise investment in the technologies.

This paints the picture that investment here is a long haul. You can't invest and expect to have consistent returns in weeks or months. But, if you invested in Google or Apple in 2000, you'd be very happy today. The same is true with many of these companies emerging today on the alt-coin market.

So, if you are investing, do your homework. Understand how it all works. Be ready to do some long term investing and keep tabs on if your investments are really doing what they say. Blind bets may pay off, but could cripple you too. The only way to help improve your odds is to do the work to understand what you are investing in, and that means looking at the big picture.

Provide Technologies: Pioneering the decentralized platform as a service (dPaaS)—the blockchain acceleration platform. Https://provide.services
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:32:42 PM

Hello guys...

Bitcoin price slumped and now three-months low more possibly because of the heavy selloffs from investors both in cryptocurrency and stocks, heavy selloffs is just one thing, after korean government regulate bitcoin, price continue to go down, and weeks after, Facebook banned all cryptocurrency related advertisements to its platform, also some banks ban buying Bitcoin using credit card. So as you see all this news greatly manipulate the mind of almost all investors and so the price.
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:22:28 PM

To help a beginners to understand they have to read not once, maybe twice or thrice the rules and apply it,  and do all your best and always think positive.
drew314

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:08:46 PM

Yes of course, we need to help a beginners to understand what cryptocurrencies really is. Now, I am helping my cousins to understand it because they didnt even know the word bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. I'm helping them because I think cryptocurrencies is the future and it is better to have knowledge before we encounter it. Now they keep on searching about bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies to understand it well.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

There are some bad news that people heard about cryptocurrency such as banning of bitcoin or crypto currency in a country that makes some people panic sell their coins causing the price of coins to decrease. And since bitcoin is the mother of all alts, they also tend to sell all their altcoins because they are afraid that what might happen to bitcoin may also happen to other altcoins that's why the price of alts also decrease.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:52:53 AM

Hello guys...

This is the exact thing or reasons why do investing to cryptocurrency specially in bitcoin are to risky, because of its high volatility that no one knows when its price goes dump and rise. But the only thing that i can advice for those newbies is, don't loss your hope to bitcoin, just hold it and wait for the moment that you've waiting for.
Only thing that you need to have when you are investing in any cryptocurrency is just the belief that this thing is going to work for you. But of course that belief must be followed by some firsthand knowledge about that cryptocurreny. Talking particularly about bitcoin you just have to read some content about it on the internet to have some basic knowledge about it.

Investing in it at the right time is the key element, and of course the convention which is followed is to invest when the prices are low as to get maximum benefit from it.
YzzyGo

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

Wow. 25 different cryptos. Talk about spreading yourself too thin. If you're hodling that would be okay but for a day trader that's a nightmare! Anyway, all the recent FUDs (negative news) about bitcoin eventually led to it's bearish drop. Add to that, no big news about bitcoin lately.
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

I can say everything is just hold down and I wait what the next chapter is .I'm sure I'm going to continue holding it really does not beat.so a crypto a  investment is called high how I can earn money here in bitcoin .because of a constant situation for an entire marketcap there is a significant growth at the time there is also a witness of a lot of bad news that the media is playing with exaggerated ones.it does not listen to them and make her analysis because the whales do anything to buy very cheap coins  yet it will all start to pump again .I'm in the real mood though I am in my situation as a new begginer I also want to help for beginners only at bitcoin and also want to teach my knowledge about the basic bitcoin method and explain it to understand all the novice and what I really mean to enter an investment that way I should point to everyone who joins this bitcoin forum.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

Before we entering in crypto we must know the expectation of increasing and decreasing ,all altcoins are affected when crashed down.Just keep on holding and be patient to wait because I am sure that it will be increased again and make our profit back again.Learn how to be a trader study more to gain knowldege about crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: