Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a Beginner to understand...  (Read 2179 times)
gadjene143

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Why do almost all alt coins crash because of the bitcoin crash or correction?

My portfolio is worth only 4000$ atm.

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me
As a newbie I want to learn more knowledge  or understand about bitcoin 
It's because I'm interesting this job opportunity hope I success. and also I can help to   teach   those people who interested this kind of  opportunity  .
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

Almost half of your total investments have gone, that's the hardest thing for an investor like you but we can't do anything about it,  maybe just hold it for a longer time. If I were you,  I would start by just investing on atleast 5 cryptocurrencies instead of 25 currencies

Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me
As a newbie I want to learn more knowledge  or understand about bitcoin 
It's because I'm interesting this job opportunity hope I success. and also I can help to   teach   those people who interested this kind of  opportunity  .

Yes we need to teach them in a good way for beginners in the easy way because more interest in bitcoin will improve and increase the value and growth of bitcoin otherwise it will not possible.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
nitammys

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

Hello guys...

You shouldn’t be calling yourself an idiot just because you are still a noob. We all were once beginners like you, and seemed help from others who knew much better than we do. It’s all about helping each others to know better. First, you did the right thing by diversifying your investments and putting into several altcoins, hope you’re able to keep records of all of them. As of now, I will advise you to keep your money and have patience at the moment. The price will soon go up.
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

Hello guys...

I think the bear market phase, I think few people can get more money, I'm from last year's investment encryption currency, basic also lost fifty percent so far, I only looked at prices on the decline in this way, I can not do, the feeling is very bad.

I see a lot of people saying wait, I can only wait for the market to recover.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:52:25 AM

For a beginner it is important to u understand what is cryptocurrency and how it works, then get used to how to use forum as a platform for discussion then they will get sufficient information about bitcoin and all then they can invest, trade with ease.
A novice must carve out this fact on the walls of his brain that digital currencies are volatile and these experience pumps and dumps both time to time but all the top crypto coins have a very bright future. This is the most important thing that needs to be learnt or else it is not easy to walk on this path. Many a times, depression and dullness cover the minds of investor because of downfalls and rumors. Patience must be developed in one’s nature for this.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

Hello guys...

Your username reminds me of what Warren Buffett once said "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.

I have also a portfolio that shrinks more than 50% of my investment but i worry nothing since i believe that everything will be alright because bitcoin will always come back.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

Hello guys...

Today, the market has fallen a bit, it's obvious, but you do not need to panic, but of course it's very unpleasant and apparently your capital has decreased noticeably, but it's worth waiting a little and everything will return again. I personally think that this was influenced by the fall of bitcoin. The main thing you do not panic, prices are often not stable, because there is a relationship with risk. I wish you good luck and achieve good results Smiley
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

Hello guys...

Today, the market has fallen a bit, it's obvious, but you do not need to panic, but of course it's very unpleasant and apparently your capital has decreased noticeably, but it's worth waiting a little and everything will return again. I personally think that this was influenced by the fall of bitcoin. The main thing you do not panic, prices are often not stable, because there is a relationship with risk. I wish you good luck and achieve good results Smiley
indeed we do not have to panic with the price of coin that is currently experiencing such a low decline, and we must believe that bitcoin will come back again as before. because it is not possible also if bitcoin will decrease very significantly.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:36:39 AM

Hello guys...

indeed we do not have to panic with the price of coin that is currently experiencing such a low decline, and we must believe that bitcoin will come back again as before. because it is not possible also if bitcoin will decrease very significantly.
we must believe if bitcoin will always exist, as evidenced by many of ico projects. it means there are still many companies that develop cryptocurrency. then it is impossible if btc price will go down steadily

sreecanvas

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

For a beginner to understand, they should understand and have good knowledge about blockchain and various cryptocurrencies and also should be active in various cryptocurrency forums.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:48:17 AM

I myself was a beginner. In times like market is dropping you have to hold your investment. Remember not to panic sell. Watch the market often see how the market goes, if its dropping or getting up. Set a time frame when to sell.  Patience is the key to success in cryptocurrency. I just hope it helps.
No one is born knowing it all, we were all beginners and we all needed to learn how to deal with this very volatile market, unfortunately there are those that never learn and never hold their coins and as a result they lose their money but fortunately if you are here in the forum then that means that you will be able to get the best advice about what to do in this market and the best thing that we can do to hold our coins.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:11:45 AM

Just wait if you still believe in your knowledge that everything that you've lost will back again. It is all about you your decision if you still hold it or you want to sell it. Be strong buddy you must be a risk taker trying to let everything be alright. Collect more knowledge that either base on experience or theory. The more you have knowledge the more you have more ideas.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:22:16 AM

Just wait if you still believe in your knowledge that everything that you've lost will back again. It is all about you your decision if you still hold it or you want to sell it. Be strong buddy you must be a risk taker trying to let everything be alright. Collect more knowledge that either base on experience or theory. The more you have knowledge the more you have more ideas.
with learning and experience, i am sure we will be able to have our own instinct, which suits us. because everyone will be different styles. for it will of the self that determines success

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

Look, every altcoins face a fall whenever the price of the bitcoins falls. You can say that the bitcoin is the mother of all crypto coins. It's changes impact the others. If you asked me the reason behind this fall, I would say this is not a fall. I believe it was a boom for some reason which lasted for a short period of time. And now Bitcoin is back to it's normal price and trying to be stable.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:13:30 AM

Hello guys...
In fact, the volatility of the crypto market influences the value of bitcoin and that dominance always exists. The crypto market is a young and potential market but has not been tested and controlled. Therefore, it is always sensitive to news from the media, society, government ... when the value of bitcoin goes down, the impact of the market is pulled down later. Even the quality altcoin like ETH.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

Hello guys...

I think the bear market phase, I think few people can get more money, I'm from last year's investment encryption currency, basic also lost fifty percent so far, I only looked at prices on the decline in this way, I can not do, the feeling is very bad.

I see a lot of people saying wait, I can only wait for the market to recover.
I am also waiting for these happy times and I hope that this period will come very, very soon. Meanwhile, if you check the charts you will see that some altcoins are gaining. They do it well.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

Hello guys...

it just the same friend...i am also a beginner and i want also some advice to understand what is happening right now in our bitcoin corner.
Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

Many people who wanted easy money were hooked by experienced traders. The price can not always grow, so it fell. Now we need to wait for a new appreciation.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

During this prolonged decline in prices in the market, indeed, all altcoins followed the price of bitcoins, and not only for you, the total value of coins in your portfolio has decreased. Why it is difficult to say, but there can not be constant growth or fall, so we need to wait for the next growth.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: