Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a Beginner to understand...  (Read 2179 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

I'm a beginner so i can't teach to another beginner if only i am not a beginner i would like to share some knowledge on how to earn profit through any crypto coin as long as i have knowledge of it.
Same here, I read alot and research  in that way I learn and know bitcoin  very well.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

Every beginner should understand how cryptocurrency works, they need to understand the basic idea and process in working with BTC to avoid a banned account and to avoid also sacammers, when a beginner master this process it will help him or her a lot in making income.

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Why do almost all alt coins crash because of the bitcoin crash or correction?

My portfolio is worth only 4000$ atm.

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me

Cryptocurrecny is very unpredictable we never know what happen in every hour or a day but one thing i will suggest to you is to hodl your bitcoin until you reach your target price or atleast you get what price you wants. Ups and down is a normal in crypto.
This must be taught to a person who is newcomer to this field. This is really bad to see such people coming from different backgrounds and jumping the practical field without getting proper knowledge. That is why such scenarios are there to be seen where people are just getting panicked and selling all what they have for such low prices because they think this is the end.

Exactly, it is an unpredictable Job with the Bitcoin because we don't how the price of Bitcoin is going to be in the next day, so be prepared well before purchasing Bitcoin because you need to set your desired target for Bitcoin profit. Without reaching the desired target it is not good for selling them below price and it will clearly indicate your patience.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:57:41 PM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me
I think the best way to help those beginners is let them know what is bitcoin first. Give them information about bitcoin it includes how to use bitcoin, how to earn bitcoin, how to rank up, what are the different ways to get income through btc and etc. Beginners must be familiar in btc before they enter. They can see all the answer by search or exploring in forums.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

Hello guys...

Cryptocurrecny is very unpredictable we never know what happen in every hour or a day but one thing i will suggest to you is to hodl your bitcoin until you reach your target price or atleast you get what price you wants. Ups and down is a normal in crypto.
This must be taught to a person who is newcomer to this field. This is really bad to see such people coming from different backgrounds and jumping the practical field without getting proper knowledge. That is why such scenarios are there to be seen where people are just getting panicked and selling all what they have for such low prices because they think this is the end.
Beginners have to be well-informed about crypto, and as bitcoiners e can be an instrument to help these people. But first we have to test their willingness and passion to check if they can survive the challenge. It very important to introduce the advantages and disadvantages, its risks and how to manage patiently, giving tips and pieces of advice. Significantly, they also have to help themselves and be able to build their positivity, patience, and determination to succeed.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:24:05 PM

When there is a beginner joining the bitcoin ,try to educate him what is realy a bitcoin ,make a datails and give him a guide on how to follow bitcoin activities and program, and tell the beginners what can bitcoin benefits to the member who join the bitcoin forum.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
pencuri hati

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

I'm a beginner so i can't teach to another beginner if only i am not a beginner i would like to share some knowledge on how to earn profit through any crypto coin as long as i have knowledge of it.
Same here, I read alot and research  in that way I learn and know bitcoin  very well.
yes i am a beginner trying to understand what is called bitcoin and now i begin to understand. Because without learning we do not understand.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

Hello guys...

I think the best way to help those beginners is let them know what is bitcoin first. Give them information about bitcoin it includes how to use bitcoin, how to earn bitcoin, how to rank up, what are the different ways to get income through btc and etc. Beginners must be familiar in btc before they enter. They can see all the answer by search or exploring in forums.
Teaching the beginners would really helps for them to understand about bitcoin. Before to invest specify them the huge risks in this business. Only invest on what you can afford to lose, yes beginner should know every details.
sri11

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

the right thing I say is true, it is best to hold it until bitcoin prices recover and will benefit you, you must be sure that you will win, success requires patience, not direct, bitcoin analysis you should understand because bitcoin prices are unpredictable game whales in it

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

Hello guys...

Beginners have to be well-informed about crypto, and as bitcoiners e can be an instrument to help these people. But first we have to test their willingness and passion to check if they can survive the challenge. It very important to introduce the advantages and disadvantages, its risks and how to manage patiently, giving tips and pieces of advice. Significantly, they also have to help themselves and be able to build their positivity, patience, and determination to succeed.

Yup, I agree with you. I cannot even stress enough how important it is to really know what you are getting yourself into. This is what the newbies must really put into their minds first. A newbie must be patient and determined to learn as much as they can in this industry as they can before investing or even working on various bounties. It may really be taxing but is very needed and can really be the difference in making thousands or losing thousands. Knowledge is power specially in this industry so every newbie must strive for that first before they start striving to earn profits.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

Hello guys...

Crypto market crashed because you dumped your precious Bitcoin coins for 25 different shitcoins.

25 coins is way to many. You should pick just few.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

Here is some more advice for you:

1) Do not invest huge amount in beginning. Test the waters with a small investment and then increase gradually.

2) Better if you earn your first bitcoins through bounty.

3) Do not take loan for crypto investment.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

I'm also a beginner, but as what i have known about bitcoin, it is all about privacy control by the founder, talking about price also, it is ordinary that sometimes reach to higher level and it also dramatically going down, being a new in these industry, we must learn and adopt the cultural movement and decision from the top or the organizer decisions.
Many people join bitcoin for only one motive and that is money. So i suggest all beginners to learn the basics about Bitcoin. They can learn the basics from Internet, youtube etc Cheesy. I suggest them they should start their Bitcoin earning from bitcoin talk signature campaign job,which is easy and simple way to earn money for them. And i warn them not to try Bitcoin investment because they doesn't aware of the market fluctuations. And if they try and things goes wrong then they start hating Bitcoin. If they have knowledge about trading they should try Bitcoin trading because bitcoin charge low transaction fee and fast transaction.  Smiley
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

I'm also a beginner, but as what i have known about bitcoin, it is all about privacy control by the founder, talking about price also, it is ordinary that sometimes reach to higher level and it also dramatically going down, being a new in these industry, we must learn and adopt the cultural movement and decision from the top or the organizer decisions.
Many people join bitcoin for only one motive and that is money. So i suggest all beginners to learn the basics about Bitcoin. They can learn the basics from Internet, youtube etc Cheesy. I suggest them they should start their Bitcoin earning from bitcoin talk signature campaign job,which is easy and simple way to earn money for them. And i warn them not to try Bitcoin investment because they doesn't aware of the market fluctuations. And if they try and things goes wrong then they start hating Bitcoin. If they have knowledge about trading they should try Bitcoin trading because bitcoin charge low transaction fee and fast transaction.  Smiley
I don't think we are different when it comes to our motives, I would be surprised and amazed such person who does not want money and just enter the bitcoin or crypto world  because of fun or just wanting to explore things out, for me that is all our main reason to earn, to change our life, to quit our job, to have a free time and vacation for our family that is why we took risk here.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:50:50 PM

Hello guys...

There's no need to help a beginner on he's own path of becoming a cryptocurrency investor or traders, there are a lot of guidelines on the internet and he can follow this rules to become successful in the future.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:55:00 PM

Here is some more advice for you:

1) Do not invest huge amount in beginning. Test the waters with a small investment and then increase gradually.

2) Better if you earn your first bitcoins through bounty.

3) Do not take loan for crypto investment.
Agree with you, looking at your character, first you can win, and then  by risking -   once you can everything! You need patience and a cold mind!
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:37:20 PM

In my opinion bitcoin price surged and it was very overbought. It is a pity that you have bought coins with high prices but you are not only one. There are not a good way to solve this problem. You can hold good coins and sell bad ones.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

yes i am a beginner trying to understand what is called bitcoin and now i begin to understand. Because without learning we do not understand.
For your information, bitcoin is digital currency which use to pay for goods we buy online, it is digital currency which has high value and very high demand these days, if you are in search of bitcoin learning then you are at best place, bitcoin talk from is good place to learn about bitcoin, try to invest at low and sell high. You can use you tube and google as well to increase your knowledge about bitcoin.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:29:41 PM

For your information, bitcoin is digital currency which use to pay for goods we buy online, it is digital currency which has high value and very high demand these days, if you are in search of bitcoin learning then you are at best place, bitcoin talk from is good place to learn about bitcoin, try to invest at low and sell high. You can use you tube and google as well to increase your knowledge about bitcoin.
I think youtube is much better for you because you are a beginner and you should get firdt knowledge from youtube and then google so these are very good for you but if you have not complete knowledge about bitcoin so you will never best earner, so it is very important to get perfect knowledge and then join it so i'm sure it will very beneficial for you.

virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

the market value of all the crypto keep changing depending on the market value of btc .Say for example if the market value of btc rise the rest crypto market will also grow and if there is a crash in the btc market the rest crypto will also fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: