Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:17:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a Beginner to understand...  (Read 2179 times)
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

in the world of crypto is full of risk, you have to know it and the key to be able to get profit and success in crypto is patience and emotional control, if the price goes down then you better to hold and wait for the price rise again, if you sell when the price goes down then you will lose
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
Merited by Maricurijohn (1)

Yes, learning is so good. Everyone has experienced a new, and everyone is trying to learn to be experienced and old people. So try to learn how you will succeed in this Crypto market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
harsak06

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

we need to help a beginners to understand what cryptocurrencies really is. Now, I am helping my friends to understand it because they didnt even know the word bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

Being a major player in the crypto industry, Bitcoin is a parameter of the sentiments of the users. There is no direct connection between Bitcoin and altcoins but when we see fall in the price of Bitcoin, he tries to defend his rest of the capital by liquidating whole or part of his overall crypto investments and since there is diversification in major altcoins, we see the rely effect of Bitcoin price fall in other coins too.
pernah ada

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:01:46 PM

from my experience as a beginner I was told by my friend who is much more experienced than me, so I quickly understand about bitcoin.
marcar

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

As a beginner like you my friend just do a research then try to give your time to read the different post in forum activities to make yourself more knowledgeable and follow the regulation.
irpunfpp

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

Holding too many coins will drain you too much attention, and altcoin will drop faster than bitcoin in the process of falling. So I suggest that you try to hold bitcoins and ETH as much as possible, and try not to exceed five kinds of coins, which may be good for your judgement.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

A lot of questions and searching all the information about bitcoin and cryptocurrency will make us immediately understand, initially I was also confused with bitcoin but I often actively looking for a video that discuss about bitcoin and make me understand.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

A lot of questions and searching all the information about bitcoin and cryptocurrency will make us immediately understand, initially I was also confused with bitcoin but I often actively looking for a video that discuss about bitcoin and make me understand.

To understanding a bitcoin its good if you have a friends or people know about bitcoin so that you can ask about bitcoin like me i ask on my friends what is bitcoin so that my friends explain me what is bitcoin so that i have a little bit of knowledge of bitcoin and im researching also what is bitcoin so that i have a add also of my knowledge about bitcoin.as a begginer that i do so that i understand a little bit of bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Why do almost all alt coins crash because of the bitcoin crash or correction?

My portfolio is worth only 4000$ atm.

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me
When bitcoin drops then it will follow by the alts because bitcoin is still the basis of all crypto currencies, You need to hold your coins until it recover and put more patience to generate profit, and I think the main reason why bitcoin dumps in the last few months because of the FUD or negative news about bitcoin. So better to ignore those thing and lets continue to support bitcoin.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:53:13 AM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me

We will help him as long as you can, or give tips or little knowledge to understand it, and some knowledg
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

Hello guys...

When bitcoin drops then it will follow by the alts because bitcoin is still the basis of all crypto currencies, You need to hold your coins until it recover and put more patience to generate profit, and I think the main reason why bitcoin dumps in the last few months because of the FUD or negative news about bitcoin. So better to ignore those thing and lets continue to support bitcoin.
He doesn`t have any other choice in this moment except holding and waiting for price to recover. There are many possible reasons why prices dropped so hard, I will not try to clear that messy situation, but if anyone wish to hold for a long time should stop reading news, forget about them, turn off all notifications, lock your wallet and wait for years. Reading news will just make you nervous, news will make you to sell in panic just to save some money, but in the end we all know prices will recover and make some new all times high.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

Hello guys...

We have to understand is cryptocurrency using the concept of decentralization so it is common for roller coaster prices, even if you do not have bitcoin but it can be said that the parent of all coins is bitcoin so when the price drop then the price of the other coin will drop and vice versa.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:46:55 AM

Hello guys...

He doesn`t have any other choice in this moment except holding and waiting for price to recover. There are many possible reasons why prices dropped so hard, I will not try to clear that messy situation, but if anyone wish to hold for a long time should stop reading news, forget about them, turn off all notifications, lock your wallet and wait for years. Reading news will just make you nervous, news will make you to sell in panic just to save some money, but in the end we all know prices will recover and make some new all times high.
As a beginner, I know and understand how it truly feels to be part of the world where everything is not familiar to me. At first, I was very doubtful, afraid of the  possibilities, and was not sure where I would be headed. But as time goes by, with the support, and pieces of advise I received from my colleagues and the people in this forum, I realized how important it is if we all help each other. Signature campaign is a platform to just let every voice asking for help, and every concern be heard. My advise for beginners is to study, learn, explore and most importantly keep the right attitude. It takes positive attitude to procure positive results.
TriaxialTick5

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

https://bcharity.io/register/bYEUM9X0meTGSONY56
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

I have a lot of videos on youtube that guide newcomers to Crypto. In my videos, I have conveyed a lot of knowledge and mistakes to the newbie

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

Hello guys...

Because they are just "alternative" coin. They were born to replace bitcoin. You know Bitcoin is not perfect. It have many weakness. Altcoins is better version of Bitcoin. Although altcoin is better than bitcoin, but bitcoin has been available since the early days of cryptocurrency. So Bitcoin have huge community, and many people have faith in it. To develop, altcoin have to depend on bitcoin price.
Bitcoin is the first, the best coin now. The number of people investing in bitcoins symbolizes the trust of people in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin go down, the faith in cryptocurrency decreases. It's easy to understand why altcoin go down after bitcoin falling.

Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

As an investor is a funny thing if we do not understand, what you do without knowledge then it is like speculation and I hope that you have to learn the details before putting money on cryptocurrency.
Mr_Devin

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

Let us help beginners to deepen the bitcoin. In order for bitcoin more and more known and many users, and will be many people who invest in bitcoin.

tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

I think as a mother of all crypto currencies (BITCOIN)
If btc has been decrease its value for sure some altcoin also.dropping its value.
So.we need to be more focusing to.btc than to any altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: