Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a Beginner to understand...  (Read 2181 times)
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Why do almost all alt coins crash because of the bitcoin crash or correction?

My portfolio is worth only 4000$ atm.

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me
Beginners can easily understand the bitcoin if they will study hard and work hard. When I was a beginner, I really consume most of my time to research about bitcoin for me to become knowledgeable person. I know that my knowledge is the key for me to become successful trader.

Sometimes good knowledge and analysis does not guarantee we can get big profit, I think in trading also need luck, because at this time very difficult to get profit except with speculation and of course lucky.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me
Just hold your coins or else you will lose everything, your money. Holding is much better because almost holder get rich so be patient and wait for the right time when to sell your holds. Just read daily updates of the coins you are holding so that you can decide whether to sell or to hold for a long time in your wallet.
Aleth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

Helping a beginner to understand what Bitcoin is, is a great task. Because you are sharing to them something that would release them from financial problem. So we should be patient enough to share what we have even through our knowledge.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

Helping a beginner to understand what Bitcoin is, is a great task. Because you are sharing to them something that would release them from financial problem. So we should be patient enough to share what we have even through our knowledge.

We can always share our experience and our opinions to newbies but we cannot guarantee that what happened to us may happen to them also because it varies upon the situation though precautions are great help. More knowledge about the coins will help in your decision making.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

providing knowledge to beginners about blockchain does have to be important because it is feared they will fall on the site of the impostor under the guise of blockchain and bitcoin. very misleading for beginners
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Yeah just hold your coins and wait with patience. You should always monitor and have update on what is happening in the market in that way you will know when is the right time to sell without losing.
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

from my experience as a beginner should be diligent to learn about bitcoin activity and if not understand it should ask senior guidance to avoid mistakes. but this is my opinion.
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

I'm a beginner so i can't teach to another beginner if only i am not a beginner i would like to share some knowledge on how to earn profit through any crypto coin as long as i have knowledge of it.
Well i am also trying to learn more here in bitcoin and as what i have seen in order to gain more knowledge is need to invest more time and try to read and review all the post in every thread at the Begginers and Help section.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

Hello guys...

We should help beginners for more understanding and give some knowledge or hits by sharing them everything so you can help others also to have some more income
of course we should help beginners, because beginners also need to learn about bitcoin, but sometimes also the process is long enough, requires dexterity in learning bitcoin, because bitcoin is not as easy as we imagine.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

Help a begginers to understand yes ofcourse everyone is wiling to help for those who are begginers here in this forum.  But all you need to do is just read some rules and regulation. Here in bitcoin forum.  And read for the begginers help.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

I think we should help a beginner to understand bitcoin by giving them right instructions , procedure  so that they can earn and save for their family's expenses..

I think we have to learn and adopt the movement of culture and the decision of the above or decision organizers. I also a beginner, but like what I know about bitcoin, it's all about privacy controls by founder, talking about the price is also, it ordinary sometimes reach to a higher level and dramatically down, a new in this industry
marlo1001

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

I feel like we should have no doubts that investing into bitcoin is always a profitable thing to do, even when the price is very volatile.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:10:44 AM

Help a begginers to understand yes ofcourse everyone is wiling to help for those who are begginers here in this forum.  But all you need to do is just read some rules and regulation. Here in bitcoin forum.  And read for the begginers help.
besides being read should be applied, so we have real experience about bitcoin so this experience can be used for bitcoin trading basic. as a beginner you have to learn the discipline and be able to control the emotional, because this is the most important
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

Hello guys...

Beginners can easily understand the bitcoin if they will study hard and work hard. When I was a beginner, I really consume most of my time to research about bitcoin for me to become knowledgeable person. I know that my knowledge is the key for me to become successful trader.

Yes, just find the time to learn everything about Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. It is a very important moment - you will start to understand the market.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

I have got acquainted with your situation and have looked through the pieces of advice given by other users and I think that I agree with those who have recommended you to hold. This is the most reasonable solution while the market is not stable
gameoverland

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

Cryptocurrecny is very unpredictable we never know what happen in every hour or a day but one thing i will suggest to you is to hodl your bitcoin until you reach your target price or atleast you get what price you wants.
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

I am also a beginner in this bitcoin. I am confused what to say. if I've been holding bitcoin for a long time, I'll tell you anything I know about this bitcoin.
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:40:43 PM

Bitcoin is kind of king of all cryptos, so someway, somehow its price affect the other coins prices. Nothing to do with that, bro.
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:19:47 PM

Hello guys...

This is bcz BTC is the king and by king we mean its the gateway currency. Most of the exchanges provide fiat gateway for BTC/ ETH only. So when BTC falls all the currency fall more as people sell the altcoins for BTC to convert back to fiat. Also since BTC falls the price of altcoins falls as well creating a waterfall impact and hence the bloodshed.

Dont worry your portfolio will be right back and to the moon soon
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:05:04 PM

Hello guys...

We should help beginners for more understanding and give some knowledge or hits by sharing them everything so you can help others also to have some more income

We know that all of us start in the beginning so it's better to help and give advise for those beginner on this forum. This forum are so difficult to understand at first special if you dont have friends or families to help how it work and how to gain and earn. You need to study more and search for more ideas in this forum to learn and undersand how it works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: