Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a Beginner to understand...  (Read 2179 times)
sepeda karat

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

we must first understand the concept of all types of Trading / Trading in this world. The main concept of trading is "Sell at a price that is more expensive than the price when buying", so it is clear this concept is RITEL concept, which is buying at wholesale prices, and selling it at retail price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mafia15

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

As usual every year altcoins always crash but if u will hold until u got some profits its up to you how
you will manage your earnings just dont sell if u didnt make any profits.. maybe try to read more articles and compare
ask some advisors also that might helps and explain to you ..
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Why do almost all alt coins crash because of the bitcoin crash or correction?

My portfolio is worth only 4000$ atm.

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me

You are not patience enough to wait for the price, just keep on holding because the price will soon increase even more after bitcoins will crash so do not sell your coins because you will surely earn a huge amount of profit from it.
Patience is the key of success for every business especially for the investment and if you invested your money in bitcoin then I am sure it will earn high amount of profit for you, panic selling get you lose and holding is way of earning for those thousands of investors who use to invest every year and earn good profit only by selling at low price and hold for long to sell at high, as bitcoin has volatile nature which gives profit to investors, hold no matter what the situation is.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me
Beginner should explore bitcoin and any currency before investing or make an action with some money inclusion to avoid being scammed. They need to be knowledgeable enough to perform investing, trading, joinibg in campaigns so that they will not feeling alien when doing such job. And also, patience will have a big contribution to your success.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

Actually Bitcoin effects on all altcoins. Because it is a main cryptocurrency of the market and basis cryptocurrency for almost all altcoins trades. That's why high level of correlation alt coins with Bitcoin is natural. But now I think we will reach $ 12K in the middle of June and then will drop to $ 3K until September. That's why you can recover your lost partially in June. Don't miss your chance.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:37:37 PM

Bitocin Trading is risky, especially more risky for beginner. They can purchase the coin for getting more money. Ok that is good but siting without gather the knowledge is harmful that’s why they don’t take any decision either he sold the coin or hold the coin. He is unable to realize the coin price so that he is affected by the people.
If that time price is having good but they will be unable to realize sell or sold because of the spammers.
So beginner shout understand what he will do. If he can’t able to realize, one one can helps to understand him. Self-understanding or common sense is the most important in this situation or for this type investment. Either he is failing to gather this type knowledge I recommend that newbie to avoid this platform because we it’s not easy what we think. So there has only one way to realize for utilize, learn, learn and learn.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:44:25 PM

Bitocin Trading is risky, especially more risky for beginner. They can purchase the coin for getting more money. Ok that is good but siting without gather the knowledge is harmful that’s why they don’t take any decision either he sold the coin or hold the coin. He is unable to realize the coin price so that he is affected by the people.
If that time price is having good but they will be unable to realize sell or sold because of the spammers.
So beginner shout understand what he will do. If he can’t able to realize, one one can helps to understand him. Self-understanding or common sense is the most important in this situation or for this type investment. Either he is failing to gather this type knowledge I recommend that newbie to avoid this platform because we it’s not easy what we think. So there has only one way to realize for utilize, learn, learn and learn.
Yes learning is very important in bitcoin for beginners and that's why they will better understand bitcoin and then we should telling about bitcoin so they will become a best bitcoin user and their earning and investment will never lose rather they will better player of bitcoin and that's why they will make much more money in this currency .

chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:49:23 PM

Maybe I'm not the right person to help the beginners but maybe I can contribute some advice to learn something more about bitcoin, we know that investing it too risky but I think the most important is to understand every single detail about what we are doing and most of all have  a little patience in every thing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:06:51 AM

Maybe I'm not the right person to help the beginners but maybe I can contribute some advice to learn something more about bitcoin, we know that investing it too risky but I think the most important is to understand every single detail about what we are doing and most of all have  a little patience in every thing.
right, before we invest should know first about all the things we will invest. that way we will know the positive impact and the negative impact. this is important so that later will not feel cheated without cause
gebitkjteam

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:24:59 AM

I am a beginner, so I am learning to someone, if only I was not a beginner I would like to share my knowledge about how to make a profit through any crypto as long as I have that knowledge.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:37:34 AM

I can tell the newbie, if you hold the token if the value is lower. Good to do is hold you first, wait for the value to grow bigger for your profit .. Thanks ..
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:44:33 AM

Newcomers need a lot of time to understand Bitcoin. If there is someone to help, then it becomes very easy. I am very new about Bitcoin, so now I have to face many problems.
Yes as newbies you need to be more patient on reading information about bitcoins. A lot of research and need to read more articles about bitcoin. This furom also can help newbies to learn and known more about bitcoin. YouTube is very helpful with new comers. Vedios is more advantage because people are more like to watch vedio than long read. I also think that their is many people here in crypto that willing to assist and guide many newbies.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

I now that the newbie members are very confusing in the world of cryptocurrency because of a lack of knowledge about how it works. Indeed we can help you by doing these way like exploring, observing and reading more information in this forum. So if you do this you will gain easily knowledge on what is it all about.

tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

As a newcomer, you first need to grasp the most basic things about the Cryptocurrency market, the characteristics of Bitcoin, the Altcoin and their effects. You should study the need to use Bitcoin by countries in the world through information sources. Then, find out the benefits of yourself when entering the Cryptocurrency market. And finally, use the profits you have made to increase your personal wealth. From there, be a new investor in the Cryptocurrency market.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

Hello guys...

Is funny if you put money but you do not understand the risks, the most important thing for financial management is certainly a risk problem, and if you do not understand the risk factors then you like gambling.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

Hello guys...

Is funny if you put money but you do not understand the risks, the most important thing for financial management is certainly a risk problem, and if you do not understand the risk factors then you like gambling.

Yes, Purchasing cryptocurrency for investment to earn more money its very risky especially for a beginner and your decision in choosing the type of crypto to invest without enough knowledge may harmful to your investment.
You should take a look first of the kind of investment your choosing to avoid any bad decision.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

Hello guys...

Beginner like you can easily understand how bitcoin works by consuming your half of the time to gather information that can help you to know what is bitcoin. Researching is the key for you to become knowledgeable person.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:54:38 AM

Hello guys...

It is not good to put your, money in something new that you are not aware of, so it is more than good if you buy bitcoin at this time then it is very important for you to know each and everything about it blind investment is not good for now, so buy now as bitcoin is at very good and affording price, the other thing new users should know is, bitcoin has fluctuating nature and it will remain the same for long keep on changing, so don’t sell when you see price is down as it call panic selling, so never panic and keep on investing.
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:50:12 AM

I think it's a very complicated task for newcomers. Bitcoin is not such a conundrum that can not be understood, nothing is possible. So they have to be given the opportunity to work with knowledge about this.
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

Hello guys...

For the beginners it's not an easy to understand if you dont have enough knowledge for online income and the crypto currency.The best you can do is research more for the better future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: