Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:25:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley

I agree with that, since Botcoin has been years since it was made its own name to this world, we should be confident enough that this will not be dead sooner, or wven for the next century since Bitcoin has a great potential to survive in all odds, and the current dumps of its value will never count.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:01:39 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
the market situation will not be like this continue, I am sure that there is a way to the future. definitely the bitcoin will improve in the future.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

I certainly agree with you. It is just our patience that would bring us more blessings ahead that would definitely make life better. We must keep positive and hopeful about our holdings because it is important for us to be optimistic here to gain better ahead. We must wait patiently and gain good profit.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

Yes, I am not worrying because I believe in bitcoin and I know soon the price will increase.Bitcoin hasn't disappointed us in past and I don't think it will in future.So we should keep faith in bitcoin and support in it's bad time.Together we can make bitcoin better again.And there is no need of panic selling.

connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:44:16 PM

yes definitely agree with this.the dump just gave us another chance to invest little by little.and im so positive that the current pump will continue.sometimes timing is really needed.all those do panic selling while btc is dumping are those who bought on higher price i must say.panic selling never do good on my oppinion.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

Market is recovering nowadays and we can see this. I want to believe it's for a long time because i can't sell my bitcoin for a few months already. Grin

Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

The market fall down only shows the real value of crypto coins so, after this people will strat to invest in crypto because each crysis it make it stronger, and stronger is better and safer so the market will keep walking forward.
Off course yes, i dont really worried about the market, because i know that the market will not fall forever, maybe it will be red for a month but i am sure that it will comeback more stronger and i am sure that all good coins will remain strong and when the market is falling, make it a good oppurtunity to buy more coins that has a good future.
Yes it is natural man don’t worry about it as bitcoin has fluctuating nature which mean price will not remain the same for long time, it is better to know about bitcoin from A to Z before you go for investment then later on price change will not make you worry and you will not sell your bitcoin at panic price. It is very important to hold your bitcoin don’t panic as already bitcoin has started to move it will get high very soon.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

Even with this big fall, on yearly base we still have a profit around 1000%, so there is a long way before panic.
Of course, a war started against crypto world, so we need to monitor how far this war will go.
I think that its aim is just to manipulate the market, not to destroy bitcoin.
Exactly, if we base on the profit that we will get here, there's a big chance we can get bigger market. As long as we don't destroy bitcoin, lots of investors already trust bitcoin and its progress because of the benifits they can get from here and the earnings they want. Lets trust btc and let's see how they handle things.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

Thanks for the information and advice! What you wrote is very good news. So, more and more people understand that cryptocurrency is not a financial pyramid, but a very promising currency, for which the future.

Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

Now we are seeing something similar to the market reversal. Although before the price of bitcoin reached $ 12,000, and then fell to 9,000. So let's see.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

There is no worries about bitcoin because as long as you have it you can earn a lot of it. Bitcoin can change people lives and can help us out of debts. If the market is fall yet it is the best time to buy for more bitcoins and hold it until the price rise to the top.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

I agree with you, I'm sure the market will recover and we all have to believe it all and have to be patient. My position for now will still hold it no matter what happens because I want to make a big profit so be patient. I'm almost tempted when bitcoin or other crypto prices rise slightly or start but I'm consistent with my beliefs because I'm sure the next few months will rise higher or increase.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

I agree with you, I'm sure the market will recover and we all have to believe it all and have to be patient. My position for now will still hold it no matter what happens because I want to make a big profit so be patient. I'm almost tempted when bitcoin or other crypto prices rise slightly or start but I'm consistent with my beliefs because I'm sure the next few months will rise higher or increase.

I also wanted to get a big profit and for sure all of us does but sometimes i cant really help but to keep on worrying however i dont want my fear to swallow me because i know i needed to be strong because this kind of events is only a test or obstacle in order for us to know our own limits. That is the main reason why i still hodl my coins , no matter what happens .

wheather there is a big dip or huge pump , i will still continue to hodl up until i achieved my goals in life or whenever i get contented with the price.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

We never know when will the market will fall,sometimes the crypto price goes down but it wil recovers quickly,thats kinda situation may experince of bitcoin same as the normal fiat currency that goes ups and down,so nothing to worry about it and think always be in a positive side.
who could have thought like he said that we will have to wait until May  before it could see an obvious surge. I wish I had read this maybe I would have had idea of how long to wait.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

I agree to that, the market is volatile so we cannot predict when will be the prices to increase or decrease and the best thing is just to hold your coins and wait for the prices to grow in order to reduce your probability of losing profit.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

Market is recovering nowadays and we can see this. I want to believe it's for a long time because i can't sell my bitcoin for a few months already. Grin
What we feared some time ago is unlikely to happen and I'm happy because today the bitcoin price keeps rising and since yesterday it did not drop below $ 8000, and now the price has already reached $ 8400, I'm sure the May month price will return to $ 10,000.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

I am very much convinced and believe that the market will not fall forever. I always think positive that time will come the price will increase again. We just don't know when and how but as investors, we should know how to trust cryptocurrency and have hope on it. It may be risky but that's how it actually works.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

I truly believe in bitcoin so I am not worrying because just like I believe the market will not fall forever. Keeping positive mindset brings wisdom and less worry for everything. There's nothing to worry about, always remember in every downfall there's always a time to get up and recover.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

In my opinion this is may be not a beginning of recovery. Perhaps it is simple whales manipulations. That's why I will wait a little bit more to get confirmation of trend reversal.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

This is a good day of the week and hopefully no more price declines as before, I'm sure if this April bitcoin can survive in the price of $ 8000 it will be easy to rise to $ 10,000 in May.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: