Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So how will be the market in February?  (Read 1262 times)
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:40:21 AM

this unstable situation causes many people to have different predictions but I hope good predictions come true, I hope this february situation can be stabilized again

CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?

I do really think that its time to buy more BTC and ETH, it's already reach $7000, i don't think if it will dropping till $5000, i think market will be stable again on may,2018.

It too unstable to make such predictions. For all we know, it might hit $4000 tomorrow over some more fund. I find it interesting that most of the FUD is coming from China and look at the prices. Imagine if there was world wide FUD. Holy crap. Remember HODL.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:54:31 AM

So how will be the market in february? I think the market in this february is very chaotic and very sad where the price of all altcoin fell drastically from last month's price I hope the market in february month is not too long and its price quickly back to normal
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:00:43 AM

Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?
I predicted first to 8k and then to 3k, this is all in principle and whether it is necessary to buy it at such a time. Maybe it's better to walk through the alts and collect the necessary portfolio. The market has not yet stabilized and will still fall, so for now it is not worth doing anything active.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:04:05 AM

Many people many views.
With the bear market, there are way other positive vibes around BTC development. With the market going red, people in development can now concentrate better over the tech. Lightning coming in picture, BTC is way undervalued even at 20K (currently 6K though).
The game of crypto has just started. We have a bright future ahead.  Grin

PS: Still over 20 times up from my initial investment. Its just about making your entry points right.
Early adopters always win.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:08:31 AM

Seems like experts are right, all now are red on the market and bitcoin is already less than 7000k$. Concerning for the rise I don't have any idea about this but what I know, today is the best time to invest.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:14:34 AM

Just believe on the crypto because these month it is good to buy more crypto ,altcoins and bitcoins because there are pretty cheap now and also bitcoing will hit 1 millions usd dollars each so wait for that moment and hold it for that moment
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

I believe 5k $ is the lowest price that Bitcoin can get to.
 If it gets there , that will be the best time to invest big in both Bitcoin and Altcoins.

dysbulias01

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

i think , it's time to stop buying and hodl for short while..

don't forget to keep watch yyour coin everyday....
When it have a high prices, let's selll it
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

I'm not sure if we can trust any of TA right now. The crash is happening just too fast. There should be a strong support at 5.5 - 5k, but who knows? The chinese and korean are selling too fast..

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
ElingElingUmat

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

chinese people need some cash for holiday so all of them seling now.
Looks like we will not going upside until chinese holiday ends.

Yes it is true to welcome the Lunar New Year holiday many people in Asia including china many who do crypto transactions and sell their coins maybe they need a lot of money for the holidays. As a result make coins circulating in the market and easy to use so the price continues to decline.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

I think it is right time to buy, but it will be better for you to get ready and go for it right after you see indications that the crypto market is stabilizing. Given the volatile nature of cryptocurrency, it would be surprised that the BTC will fall to below $5000 each coin. So the only thing I would say is hold hold hold..... this pain would end at this month end i think.

coastbank

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

Market will keep going up and cycles but pull to downwards will be stronger. I think in the end market won't be cured in this february, we are gonna need to wait for summer or even next year.

vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

I think the whole market will fall in February. Bitcoin will be worth 5000 or less. In General, this is a good time to buy.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

In a few day bearish market will stop and then the market in consolidation until in the end of february, and the beginning of march the market will continue to going up. And if you would like to buy any coin use technical analysis and make sure the market on oversold and long consolidation, so wait for perpect time to buy to get best price and best entry point.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Gogochen

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:04:45 AM

I think it's going to be in March, so there might be a turnaround in the whole cryptocurrency market.
Because it's still falling, and now it's just the price back in November last year, I think it's still going to go down.

kingtoixo

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:08:32 AM

We don't really know the bottom of the market, but I think that right now most of the coins are oversold. Maybe in a week or two,  the price will stabilize a little bit and we come back to the initial trend.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

We don't really know the bottom of the market, but I think that right now most of the coins are oversold. Maybe in a week or two,  the price will stabilize a little bit and we come back to the initial trend.

I think the only oversold coins are the currency coins like TRON with little utility. Those coins that had ICOs with real funds, and whose teams haven't cashed out already, have millions of dollars in capital from the ICO funds that they can allocate for real world projects. I can't imagine these sorts of projects trading below ICO if they ever launch their product.

btclegionario

Activity: 588
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

Bitcoin BTC/USD is trading at 8800 $ now and an additional signal in favor of the drop will be a resistance level test. is traded below the lower boundary of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Cloud, indicating a bearish trend in Bitcoin. Ichimoku Kinko Hyo signal line area test is near the 9250 level, from which it is expected to rebound and attempt to continue falling with a target at 7100.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
]
carlowell

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

This month of February will be the most significant month since Bitcoin just started to circulate. I'm seeing good opportunities this month and while today that coins are cheaper, I'm taking the chances that I bought more of my favorite coins because I'm sure that the market this month will give us more opportunity to invest more and earn more after few weeks and months.
I'm seeing February as the weak and patient holders month of the year because due to market fall we could see a lot of real crypto activities and there's a lot of selling happening even the coins are already too cheap. ˋ

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: