Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:43:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?
yes - 8 (5.4%)
no - 139 (94.6%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?  (Read 2302 times)
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:08:48 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 12:23:15 PM by Anti-Cen

Just because of recent drop you cannot say that bitcoin is dead. Just think about it, btc came all the way from 1usd to 20K which meand 20.000 times more and then it dropped to 9k, it is still 9000 times more.

Yes and i think Tulips did this too but they never started of at $0.02 like Bitcoin stayed at for years so that 180,000 "times more"

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anak Gamers

Merit: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

I believe that Bitcoin will grow again and just need an upgradation. just need time to grow again, this is just a story, do not be too confident with this news, big investors will raise again bitcoin and we are just waiting for that moment.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

Bitcoin drops its value this past few days but this drop does'nt mean that bitcoin will die. Bitcoin is strong. It will recover soon just wait and see. And believe in bitcoin.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Anti-Cen

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

I believe that Bitcoin will grow again and just need an upgradation. just need time to grow again, this is just a story, do not be too confident with this news, big investors will raise again bitcoin and we are just waiting for that moment.

Yes i know what you mean and real $USD gets converted to USDT so they can buy Bitcoins so these "big investors" can pump the price up
because with Joe six pack knowing that it once cost $55 in miner Tx fees just to send BTC they are not buying

The only part you're missing is that USDT are counterfeit and the scam has come under the spotlight but lets blame the Bitcoin price going
down on China, France or South Korea  because we would hate people to understand the slot machine is paying out in fake plastic tokens
and no one will cash them up.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

Bitcoin drops its value this past few days but this drop does'nt mean that bitcoin will die. Bitcoin is strong. It will recover soon just wait and see. And believe in bitcoin.
I find facts, number and logic tend you work better than your blind faith and wishful thinking

synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

I see this daily routine of fud, fomo going on in bitcointalk and other forums and just feel assured that the market is healthy  Smiley
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

Absolutely not, despite that, this massive drop is disappointing for all users, but it is sure that this will be temporary. As well, it is very necessary to do not panic and selling a big quantity of Bitcoin because this crisis of price will not last, and may end after a short period of time.

As a matter of fact, it is very expected that bitcoin will return strongly, and after a few weeks the price will be more than 20k. So we must wait a while to be resolved some problems which led to this big drop and this a good time to invest in Bitcoin.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

Absolutely not, despite that, this massive drop is disappointing for all users, but it is sure that this will be temporary. As well, it is very necessary to do not panic and selling a big quantity of Bitcoin because this crisis of price will not last, and may end after a short period of time.

As a matter of fact, it is very expected that bitcoin will return strongly, and after a few weeks the price will be more than 20k. So we must wait a while to be resolved some problems which led to this big drop and this a good time to invest in Bitcoin.

Why this kind of topics usually are created from newbies. They
come and spread some stupid ideas about Bitcoin end. I get that
now when prices are going down, this is a perfect time to bring
more fear into peoples mind.
   I expect recover too, I am not here for a year to see how everything
going to zero. Too much work, sweat and blood are invested into
Bitcoin. I do not see end, this is just manipulation of some big players
but that will come to an end very soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

With Lighting Network coming I don't see how Bitcoin is gonna die Cheesy
nhieutam2008

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:57:00 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

Maybe. nothing is impossible. I think the cryptocurrency’s true value could be zero, based on the fact that only few online retailers accept bitcoin, Many governments has said it will tighten virtual currency management, Facebook bans ads, India tightens control Bitcoin …..is the world fighting bitcoin and virtual currency markets?
Right? If nobody accepts the technology for payment then the value would be 0. and then bitcoin is gonne be dead.
Clark13

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

Bitcoin price just goes down is not a proof that it will be dead soon. There are lots of cryptocurrencies that are also decreasing in price yet they did not die but rather stay and then soon or lately gets a higher value. It is just unfortunate events for bitcoin that is why price goes down. People can wait but if you do not have the patience, then do not. It is still good and a much better time to invest since the price is low. Once that it goes skyrocket in terms of price, you will gain a good profit out of it.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

No, This is wrong think. Bitcoin will never die. Although Bitcoin is dumped so low. But this does not end of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will pump soon. Bitcoin price rising and dumping is very common affairs. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency  Cool
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

Where did you get this idea in the first place? Bitcoin is not dying I know for sure, there might be a correction from time to time or its price might be constantly fluctuating but I know for sure it is not dying yet. And it would be a good opportunity for you to buy bitcoin now especially with its price thats really, really low. Good time for investing indeed.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

Of course not! I see that bitcoin has a promising future in the global market. Bitcoin won't be dead in the next 50 years. It's doing fine so it will not die.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Do not make a prediction that keeps bitcoin down, you're looking for profit in bitcoin but you instead create a topic like this

Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

Whatever dude!!!! BTC price gat crushed together with the other coins but it doesn't mean it's dead, everyone struggling to make the price rise again so don't be such a nega.
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

btc will soon go down and die it's just an issue and will not be proven. btc currently only decline in price and will return to normal but takes time and process. in this case btc is currently very good for investment and gain profit.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

You are right, today BTC is down but will not die, because BTC travel is still long. Only beginners who say that BTC will die, they are afraid and do not trust bitcoin, so in the future they will regret it.
Better now we have to use this time to buy more bitcoin, or hodl and become baghodler, not good if only speculate, but in the end will only make BTC down.

thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

I do not think this is a btc death but this time it just has a lot of price drop almost always like this every new year beginning. but that does not mean btc can not die i think btc will die if btc has touched max supply

Same here,  I do not think as well that bitcoin will die but the price of btc now is currently down.  Let us keep our btc with us and keep holding because bitcoin will continue to live longer.

Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

TRUSTING is the better one because even this crashing down it will be better sooner going high it IST just now only Downing not only everyday every hour that im trusting this even their baning it even crashing down BITCOIN it will not be never dead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: