Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?
yes - 8 (5.4%)
no - 139 (94.6%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?  (Read 2295 times)
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

Maybe bitcoin will die but certainly not in this year. He may be replaced by more popular cryptocurrency later but anyway he will cost something.
SanjeewaCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:13:36 PM

BTC is not going to die in your lifetime.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

BTC is not dying, its value is going down. You can still invest in Bitcoin because we do not know when is the real date when Bitcoin will end. Based on the graph of Bitcoin's price, lowering of its value cannot be avoided. Therefore, going down does not mean it is approaching to an ending. We still don't know when its value will rise up again just like last year.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

Maybe bitcoin will die but certainly not in this year. He may be replaced by more popular cryptocurrency later but anyway he will cost something.
No, if we still have internet network then bitcoin will never die. The value of bitcoin is very fluctuating, it is possible that bitcoin will decrease drastically, but not lose its existence.
JimXcrab

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

maybe yes, maybe no. we dont know the future. but im hoping it will not lost. too many lives changed because of bitcoin, and i want to be one of them soon. Cry Cry
Marucya

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

The real liquidity of the whole bitcoin is 6.9 billion dollars (this is what is in circulation, actively passes from hand to hand), and not the hundreds of billions that draw capitalization taking into account the bitcoins that lie without movement, or maybe, even just lost.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

I believe that bitcoin not only will not die, but that the current bitcoin rate is understated does not reflect its real value. With the growth of the market capitalization of the Crypto currency, the volume of trading is also growing, becoming more and more interesting for large players. Secondly, the wave of the HYIP has reached the international level - the population's awareness of a new form of money is unprecedented.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

It is not possible to say that Bitcoin will Dead/end. Actual news can't say anyone, just they can gives idea. Nothing impossible but so tough for ending bitcoin. It has a big market and it support many others online payment gateway.So need until see the last.

Just because of recent drop you cannot say that bitcoin is dead. Just think about it, btc came all the way from 1usd to 20K which meand 20.000 times more and then it dropped to 9k, it is still 9000 times more.
No bitcoin is not going to be dead at all and yeah it is true a month also price of bitcoin was $20k. Not all people are able to buy at that time but now price of bitcoin has decreased a lot of and it is chance for you to buy bitcoin and hold for your future. We are aware of bitcoin that price of bitcoin will grow at the end of this month so I think bitcoin is not going to end at all in any condition.
Paul stuart

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

The next few years will be very interesting, the governments that are trying to ban bitcoin, we still use it anyway, ahah we will feel hacker!
nalaiqpaanda

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:02:40 PM

Don't think so. It might go dormant for a while though. Which is why I think getting into good ICOs is the way forward. Check out one of my recommendations: ico.rentberry.com
sjyi

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

...the fee must be less than $0.01 and confirmation time should be less than 10 seconds. If we could somehow reach this target then I do see huge potential for the growth otherwise Bitcoin would remain as a player of international funds remittance industry.

Hmm.. With so much backing from the central banks, the current fiat system can't achieve these parameters.  How can these be achieved?
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

someone must be tripping with that vote on yes  Cheesy
anyway, since you are here in this bitcoin forums of course you will expect that bitcoin will not be dead with these market correction, if you make a poll on other social medias you might see a lot of votes on yes i must say.
Bitcoin will not die, an alt might replace it with most trading volume and marketcap but the value of bitcoin for me i think will be forever expensive as long as this industry/market will be intact and patronize by many people.

icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

Bad news is good news for Bitcoin investors.
No and no again. Bitcoin will not die in the near future. Bitcoin has too much support for her to die in the near future. Bitcoin will continue to grow, as it was in the past. Of course, there are gaps here and there, but if you keep bitcoin in the long run, you will make money.
zoloq33

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

What do you mean by going dead? Sure it is struggling now and it might not be the number 1 coin forever but I don't think people will completely stop using it.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:02:57 AM

it's hard , but not impossible , so many countries support bitcoin , but many also hate bitcoin , so it's conflict , no one knows how it will end
die is for sure, because there life there is dead and there starts to have an end as well as bitcoin, but we do not know when it happens .. as bitcoin users grows I think bitcoin is alive because bitcoin can help them .. bitcoin much define all people and it will make bitcoin will always live.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:48:55 AM

Death does not exist in bitcoin. If i'm going to receive a dollar everytime people said it's dead right from the beginning them I'm already a billionaire. It is just experiencing a serious dip but this will not kill bitcoin and it's just emptying all these FUD spreader on what they got so we can rocket all the way after.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

man...you should learn well about bitcoin first before you make question like this...for now i dont see any sign of bitcoin's death...yeah maybe many years later it would happen...you questioning about recent bitcoin price but i think this is normal for early year...you still cant invest in it...if you keep always asking like this will make bitcoin's price go down...so stop complain and just buy it
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:27:50 AM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

No one didn't know future and they didn't predict what happen to the bitcoin in the future. I think bitcoin gonna be dead just because of right now almost everybody knows about bitcoin like some businessman, and traders who knows bitcoin and they understand properly so that bitcoin never gonna be died.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:33:21 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

I love the way how the guys vote. Everybody thinks that Bitcoin will not die. I also never admit that its death will come so soon. It will rule the market of crypto for at least several years. Then another coin might take its place.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

Come on, now... bitcoin has been declared dead for how many times, 400+? yet it's still here. It's just the same thing over and over again, old news being brought up into the space and lots of newbie investors panic sell. Lest you forget, the price now is much higher compared last year in january.

The more people speak about its death, the more hype about Bitcoin is created. Thus it becomes more popular and survives!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: