Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?
yes - 8 (5.4%)
no - 139 (94.6%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?  (Read 2295 times)
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

I think maybe you heard not based on facts, maybe this is just the current situation. whether bitcoin aka missing or dead ?, let it not be answered. let the time answer it. but I personally do not expect bitcoin to be lost or die.  Angry
Damian Banks

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:49:42 AM

Bitcoin reminds me a lot about religion.

If you believe in God, you just simply have faith, believe and carry on. If you don’t, you think those that do believe are foolish and full of childish wishful dreams.

But like religion, whether you believe or not, it’s not going anywhere.
Isaak Brenner

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

The biggest problem with bitcoin is not the adoption, financial or economics part of it. I like the idea of blockchain technology but the power consumption of the mining process is making it unsustainable. Unless all the mining operations moves to sustainable renewable energy, the power consumption of the network is going to exceed the total energy consumption of a mid-size country.
Harri Wolter
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

NO! China move is of limited nature and really of limited effect.

The only thing that could kill Bitcoin is a proof that it's math foundation is broken. And that you can fake its coin and consensus.

Anything else will just make it stronger, it has taken over the investor mindshare, and now it is considered as state of value comparable to gold.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:04:47 AM

No not probably, as of now you can see many still have found use for bitcoins. Unless nobody will use it anymore maybe that is the time the bitcoins gonna be lost forever. But there is a lot of possibility for bitcoins to be controlled by the government in the future probably due to its use for illegal acts or crimes. Like when it will be used to support funds for terrorism. These things cannot be controlled easily, who knows where you want to use your bitcoins? Unless these things can be controlled maybe bitcoins will live as it is.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Roger99

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:21:23 AM

Today bitcoin has decreased quite a bit of confusing its workers. But, the issue of its association with bitcoin will die in my opinion it's not because bitcoin is a relatively easy business thing.
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:24:04 AM

bitcoin is not gonna be dead. it will live for many years.

OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

No. Dead of BTC!!!!! Bitcoin won't die. You can take a signed paper from me on this statement. Interestingly I recall this was said on on last year the price was lowering. The ups and downs of the price of Bitcoin is just a part of Bitcoin economy. So undoubtedly just be patient and wait. The price will rise again ..

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

Invest when you can buy a solid 1 btc with the money you have. When the price climbs back to $20,000, you won't regret not investing on bitcoinz when the price of each is so cheap. So invest now and just hodl. Trust the process and wait for the price of bitcoins to fly like an eagle.

Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

things like this always happen every year so you do not have to worry because bitcoin will recover, and bitcoin will not just die, for investors to be confident that you will pass the time as it is now.
adekpulpen

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

nearly 80% say that bitcoin will never fall
the rest believe that bitcoin will fall, the comparison ratio is very far away
and I'm one of those who is very sure that bitcoin will return to its original state
and believe, bitcoin will never die  Cool
rybaplmcteam

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

After new year in China go increase!
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:35:23 AM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

Well its just a fake news, look at the history of bitcoin and you will see that what is happen now are just normal in the market, increase and dercrease . Bitcoin increase a lot so fast last december and maybe that is the reason why it is now are also going down so fast. But don't worry because bitcoin can recover.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

Fake news, The situation that bitcoin face is really normal, Bitcoin will not be dead despite of the huge decrease in price there are many people that still support bitcoin and as a believer after fall down the real come back is be near.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

I think it going much stronger than before.I believe that bitcoin is not going to an end.If somebody wants to invest, then it's their decision.
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

No way.Bitcoin is like a magic coin.it's price increases and decreases frequently.When people invest much money in bitcoin then the price of bitcoin will be increased and on the other hand When people invest less money in bitcoin then the price of bitcoin will be decreased.But bitcoin will never die.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Paketushka

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

I believe that bitcoin will last a very long time.
omerL

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

It really going down but it happens a lot in the history of the bitcoin and he always got back up again, I don't think you should worry at all.
But I do think you shouldn't put a lot of your fortune in it because you never should put a lot of your fortune
 on any investment even if you believe in it.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:14:29 AM

It really going down but it happens a lot in the history of the bitcoin and he always got back up again, I don't think you should worry at all.
But I do think you shouldn't put a lot of your fortune in it because you never should put a lot of your fortune
 on any investment even if you believe in it.

of course yes , there is still a posibility that bitcoin will end because many people says that it is a bubble and i think we are now on that phase  due to the fact that bitcoin is becoming stagnant with a decreased price from time to time. that is not a joke at all and  we should be worry about it because we never know one day , bitcoin will suddenly come to an end but then again there were still altcoin and tokens that we can used as an alternative to it.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

things like this always happen every year so you do not have to worry because bitcoin will recover, and bitcoin will not just die, for investors to be confident that you will pass the time as it is now.

Having this kind of situation in the market(huge price drop) doesn't mean that bitcoin is going to die, sometimes before you think something like about bitcoin, look at its volume in the market, if you see that it is "zero" then assume that its dead already but its not, there are billion dollars of supply in bitcoin if you are going to look at it in the coinmarket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: