Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:30:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?
yes - 8 (5.4%)
no - 139 (94.6%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?  (Read 2305 times)
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:19:59 AM

No one knows the future of bitcoin, so any answer is a prediction of possibility.

Bitcoin is slowly growing.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

I think bit coin is far from dying, when we look at the past happenings, bitcoin is always having its ups and downs, last december is its peek and now is its fall, in the  years there has been this kind of situation before and everybody thinks that bitcoin is gonna die and many people sold their bitcoin in fear of loss, but everybody saw that bitcoin rose again and start gaining value, and everybody wanted to buy bitcoin again. In my opinion, it is a normal happening that bitcoin is having this kind of trend, but it is not gonna die.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

things like this always happen every year so you do not have to worry because bitcoin will recover, and bitcoin will not just die, for investors to be confident that you will pass the time as it is now.

Having this kind of situation in the market(huge price drop) doesn't mean that bitcoin is going to die, sometimes before you think something like about bitcoin, look at its volume in the market, if you see that it is "zero" then assume that its dead already but its not, there are billion dollars of supply in bitcoin if you are going to look at it in the coinmarket.
The dropping of prices doesn't measures the life expectancy of one thing either it would take long or take short. Especially in bitcoin, yes the price of bitcoin really affect its status but this can't tell when were it exists, also this dropping of price always happen in this digital coin, so I can say that bitcoin were not gonna be dead, not now not also soon.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
lananh1997

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

hahaha.Bitcoin died - everyone died under
agook

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

Those are horror stories, bulshit stories made by people that didn't invest in crypto.
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

As a matter of first importance, Bitcoin was made as a computerized cash! Not for speculation, some ravenous individuals just pumped the value so stubs hopped in like there's no tomorrow. It won't be dead! The blockchain innovation will never be dead. There will be good and bad times however the innovation will flourish regardless. So try to avoid panicking. Also, HODL on the off chance that you've a few coins. In the long run it will rise again sometime in the not so distant future
CryptoEbe

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

Good time to buy know now or good to wait ?

Both actually, now that the price of Bitcoin pretty damn hard, its time for you to buy as much as you can. Because there's a hurricane coming, I can feel. I'm also starting to think that, this was all part of the plan. Well, who knows?  Wink

After buying from the current price, I think that's a good time now to HODL.  Grin

No, it's probably the last Black Friday sale this year to get Bitcoin at discounted prices  Wink

Exactly, people always starts to panic when this happens. They don't understand that this is also a good time. Well for those people that have invested when the price of Bitcoin was way up, don't worry it will go up back soon.

Yeah, people don't realize that everytime they sell something, there is someone on the other side of the transaction who is buying it for the opposite reason as the seller.
Rodon

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

I really, really doubt of this. A cryptocurrency can knows a drop, and that doesn't mean that it's going to die. Most people who are saying that Bitcoin is going to die are those who don't invest in it, and don't believe in it.
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

Everything has a beginning and an end !
Today we can confidently say about the sunset era of analog technology.
Bitcoin embodies the new era of digital crypto technologies and it is at the very beginning of its journey,
So it's too early to talk about his death.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
No. I don’t think that bitcoin will be dead in in the upcoming near future. Because bitcoin will keep on gaining popularity and user till people believe in it and trust it. It is evident from the increasing popularity and users in the recent years and since it had started. Also people have started trusting bitcoin and now have started investing in bitcoin. Also it is evident that bitcoin will not die in coming years because as compared to other cryptocurrencies, bitcoin has the highest popularity and price.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:31:23 PM

bitcoin will die if:
1. internet does not exist
2. Currency trading does not exist
regardless of all my opinion is legitimize of all parties in the world with bitcoin as the mother of cryptocurrency is undeniable.

true , bitcoin can only be dead by that circumstances but for as log as there is an internet connection it won't be dead. the downfall.of the price of bitcoin now doesn't mean it will be dead. it is impossible to happen as of nowm.how can a 9k usd bitcoin be dead?
AnaStarta

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

Moжeт битoк yпacть дo 900$?
AnaStarta

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

Hecкoлькo cтaтeй видeлa нa тeмy peзкoгo и знaчитeльнoгo пaдeния биткa
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

Bitcoin can never be dead,Its the king of cryptocurrencies and hold highest marketcap rank.Fluctuations is very common in BTC,on 6th Feb-18 its price was down by $5980,but in just 11 days it reached to above to $10,000,which shows that BTC can never be dead,however if you scrutinize BTC history you will come to know that after every crash it bounced back with highest value.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:44:24 PM

i am tired of hearing same silly questions from newbies over and over again, its better for you to learn about bitcoin first before asking silly question regarding  thae faith of bitcoin
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

I would not say bitcoun is going to be dead,
bitcoin price went down low because of the
china market so I have heard, bitcoin will
be pumping soon again so lets fasten our
seat belts and enjoy the ride. Smiley

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:53:09 PM

I would not say bitcoun is going to be dead,
bitcoin price went down low because of the
china market so I have heard, bitcoin will
be pumping soon again so lets fasten our
seat belts and enjoy the ride. Smiley
China Whales are going to kill Bitcoin.  This is for sure.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:55:41 PM

that's not going to happen when in fact now is thw right time to invest on bitcoin while the value is still low. Right now many investors is buying bitcoin because when bitcoin recovers from the fall many investors will gain huge amount of profit after this. The idea of bitcoin is dead is imposibble to happen, because the when the value falls down many investors will have the interest to buy bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tuesto

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:19:29 PM

My thought bitcoin has not died and will never die. Maybe the dollar or euro ends but the bitcoin never ends. because now many people are interested in bitcoin.
Tuesto

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

According to my opinion bitcoin did not die contrary to be born of bitcoin ashes and again everyone will compete to get bitcoin again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: