Bitcoin Forum
August 26, 2024, 05:21:59 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?
yes - 8 (5.4%)
no - 139 (94.6%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?  (Read 2323 times)
Cryptagio
Copper Member

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:58:57 PM

I think there are plenty of coins that utilize much better technology than BTC, so in long run it will be displaced

https://cryptagio.com - crypto exchange platform
renggileh

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:19:25 PM

I do not see this as an end of BTC, because I see that there are still many people who put their trust in bitcoin.
and I also believe that bitcoin will still go up even beyond the previous price, I'm sure about is.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

Reports of his death are greatly exaggerated  Grin I take every drop like a sale when good coin becomes even cheaper.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:32:39 PM

Bitcoin will eventually be gone if the digital currency  doesn't exist anymore.  If bitcoin will lost it's value, i guess bitcoin will definitely die. But that is very much impossible to happen and believe because btc now is very popular and getting better.

fafapol

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

Bitcoin is not dying. Actually as I can see it, It is starting to rise already. As of now it's up by 3.66% ( 6:23:54 PM EST    source: CNBC)
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:29:23 PM

Bitcoin might be dying, but the solution to that lies inside the palms of its business enterprise, they should invent preventive measures.
Yes possibalities are always there, but i think it is not so easy, because currency bitcoin is becoming more popular and still more people are taking interest in bitcoin therefore i do not think that bitcoin is going to die so early, in fact it will take a lot of time when the interest of investors will divert somewhere else or bitcoin will become banned throughout the world.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:37:11 PM

Bitcoin might be dying, but the solution to that lies inside the palms of its business enterprise, they should invent preventive measures.
Yes possibalities are always there, but i think it is not so easy, because currency bitcoin is becoming more popular and still more people are taking interest in bitcoin therefore i do not think that bitcoin is going to die so early, in fact it will take a lot of time when the interest of investors will divert somewhere else or bitcoin will become banned throughout the world.

Always remember theres no forever in this world and bitcoin can be die but right now we cannot predict when that time will come since cryptocurrency is continue to spread all over the world and investor are attracted to invest in digital cash.

markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

Hi there wawang, just like the answer of the masses. Bitcoin is not going to die, there are a lot of people that is supporting bitcoin. Bitcoin won't die on because of the value instability, or individuals are escaping of it, bitcoin is right around ten years in presence and the cost on those years is way much more lower than today, however as should be obvious, bitcoin is still there, individuals are as yet inquisitive about it, glad about it, and a few detests constantly loathe it yet that simply fuel the general population for cherishing and utilizing it therefore it will live until the end of time.
arteezyy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

The majority of the people here will answer that bitcoin is not gonna die, there may be a case where it will greatly lower it value but it wouldn't die. If you are thinking that there are many countries that are banning bitcoin, well some countries are not too strict about bitcoin, especially third world countries. The popularity of bitcoin in my country is increasing, some investors are thinking of investing in bitcoin too. So I think that there is a possibility of bitcoin lowering in value but it wouldn't die so easily. It is still high on demand.

Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
It is normal for bitcoin prices to fall. If bitcoin falls and thinks it's going to die, then other altcoins are going down, too, and they're going to die. The answer is no, I think it's a normal adjustment in the market.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

i dont know. this is the story of the future but at the this moment, i do not see anything can makes the BTC died. Otherwise, I also think that BTC will be the offical currency in few countries in 2030

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Eugene_Jelks

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

Bitcoin only dies unless everyone does buy and sell bitcoin
Eugene_Jelks

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

No one knows ahead of time. But about the death bitcoin I think it will not happen
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

Bitcoin dying is possible,it's going to be a longtime to come,and by then every other crypto currency will be dead.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

Harsh action by regulators in the US and Japan against so-called crypto exchanges has put pressure on the prices of digital currencies. Japanese financial supervisors even told two trading platforms to cease operations for one month on Thursday. Regulatory measures in Bitcoin led to price drops. The most famous and largest of the cryptocurrencies, commuted on Thursday at $ 10,000 per unit. At the beginning of the week, the price was a good 1500 dollars higher.

In addition to the temporary closure of two stock exchanges, the Japanese overseers imposed penalties on four other trading platforms. In addition, they called on the big crypto-exchange Coincheck to tighten their action against money laundering.

Also US stock market supervision wants stronger controls

In addition, the Binance trading platform claimed to have temporarily suspended trading due to a hacker attack. All customer accounts are secure, and there has been no theft, the company asserted. Again and again it comes to hacker attacks on crypto exchanges - in some cases considerable sums were stolen.

Most importantly, the crypto fans are concerned with the fact that the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) wants to strengthen the control over digital currency trading for digital currencies. "SEC staff are concerned that many online trading platforms for investors give the impression that registered with the SEC and be regulated trading venues, although they are not," it said in a statement.

Experts split over regulation

Experts have repeatedly demanded regulation of cryptocurrencies. Some even see a threat to financial stability in digital currencies. Especially because of the strong price fluctuations, they caution.

Others emphasize that the danger lies precisely in the regulation of Bitcoin, Etherum and Ripple - which has given the currencies appreciation. That would ultimately make them more desirable and valuable.
AfanasjevIur

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

Bitcoin can branch out many times, if there are disagreements in the community about the ways of developing the network. Theoretically, several forks can occur simultaneously, which due to network separation can reduce its power.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

It's clear no one knows what will happen in the future. But in the future anything can happen. In my opinion, as long as there is demand for it, bitcoin will never die as an electronic currency. Anyway now the bitcoin development is supported by the company's leading company by creating ico project2 so that the existence of bitcoin will be growing and increasingly in demand. And I do not think that bitcoin will die.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

That is pure speculation. Bitcoin is a big thing now and it's just spreading all over the world now as we speak.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:00:28 PM

It is impossible to think that an asset that has demonstrated its unquestionable strength for almost a decade is doomed to die outright due to the abundant FUD that has recently circulated. Since I have memory I have always heard rumors about the imminent death of bitcoin, and I have only seen that the more strongly these rumors circulate, the stronger the bitcoin demonstrates to overcome all obstacles and demonstrate its vitality through a consistent increase in its price.

Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

Bitcoin will never be dead for as long as its value rises or falls. Expectations makes it dead for a while. Most of us are always expecting that the value of bitcoin must rise and increase than the current value of it before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: