Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?
yes - 8 (5.4%)
no - 139 (94.6%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?  (Read 2294 times)
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
I don't think so, bitcoin has already encountered a lot of struggles and issues but still it was able to survive after a long year. We can all expect that it will still be dominating still for a long time since its value is still the highest among all the other cryptocurrencies. Though bitcoin's value is very low right now, we should not still conclude that it will die soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhony525525

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:41:27 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

Yes bitcoin is good to invest your money in it and the people are investing with love and they know that crypto is very important for the future and we have to buy some bitcoin and altcoin for now like those people who have enough amount of bitcoin they will millionaire soon and the bitcoin is not going to dead but it will alive and the people are using this for the payments and online shopping can be easily done through this currency. So we should promote bitcoin and the investment strategy is very good.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

We all heard the news of bitcoin's value going down but that doesn't make it weak neither vulnerable on being extinct. Bitcoin has many strengths that helped it make it through up until now. It has been the leading cryptocurrency for a very long time already and taking it down would require a great strength. Let us keep our hopes high on it and avoid believing about the news that it will die.

Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

I don't think bitcoin is going down. Now the price of bitcoin is falling, but I don't think it will affect its development. Now more and more people are joining bitcoin, and I think it's getting better, and the price drop is normal, and it's not going to kill bitcoin.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin can last up to at least 50 years from now, and that needs to make us calm is the biggest user that Japan has officially legalized bitcoin, and I'm sure other countries soon follow japan.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:50:20 PM

those sayings such as btc will be dead or is dead have been around many times since years and what we see is that btc continues its journey so I do believe that if btc will be dead we need a huge thing for it.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

I think this is not true. bitcoin is declining but the bitcoin market is booming. Many countries, corporations have accepted bitcoin exist. so bitcoin will not die.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

Although the price of bitcoin is falling, it doesn't guarantee that bitcoin would die. The death of bitcoin doesn't just simply like that. Cause the market is very complex and complicated. You're not able to definitely analyze the market situation 100% for sure.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

Nobody knows for sure. Because if somebody knew it, they can make a lot of money of this knowledge.
I personally think that bitcoin will be alive for 1-2 years.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

Who told you that its going to die now?
Bitcoin is one of the main crypto that have a power to overcome from every crisis and fake news. The large experience and high rate of return keep them always popular than any other crypros.And end up bitcoin is not at all any easy task.
AceMonika

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

Yes, no one knows what's gonna happen. But i can't say that bitcoin is gonna be dead while there are still many people who still using and believe that bitcoin will survive. But it may be possible in some countries that banning bitcoin. Yes bitcoin price is falling but not dying. There are many ups and down in bitcoin, i believe and lots of people believe that bitcoin price will increase again.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

it's hard , but not impossible , so many countries support bitcoin , but many also hate bitcoin , so it's conflict , no one knows how it will end
Banks fear bitcoin even many countries ban bitcoin to prevent it. Yet, popularity of bitcoin is not decreased at all. Price of bitcoin went far behind imagination.  Block chain technology and decentralized nature-these two features will help bitcoin to live long even to last forever.
AnnaSitnikova

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

How many people have so many opinions! Someone says that bitcoin will die, and someone on the contrary will invest with pleasure, while its price is at the bottom! I personally hope for the best and bitcoin will grow
MapleCoins.org
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:27:11 PM

No one knows the future,
But we all hope that CryptoCurrency will live forever Wink
We are responsible for our money and not the banks are.
commlinx

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

As a matter of initial importance, Bitcoin was created as a computerised cash! Not for speculation, thereforeme ravenous people simply wired the worth so stubs hopped in like there isn't any tomorrow. It will not be dead! The blockchain innovation can ne'er be dead. there can be sensible and unhealthy times but the innovation will flourish regardless. therefore try and avoid panicking. Also, HODL on the off likelihood that you've got a couple of coins. within the long haul it'll rise once more someday within the not therefore distant future
Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

In any case, after the fall, there is a take-off and the main thing is just to wait this difficult stage in the market. The predictions of the stockbrokers are optimistic for the middle of April, so it remains to wait a little. Smiley
Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

No bitcoin will not gonna be dead because bitcoin is already supportedd by so many people.With the support of people the bitcoin is so strong that nobody can destroy bitcoin.I believe that bitcoin will be very successful amd will not last.

bitcoin is already so strong that it equates to the dollar. Everything will be fine with him !! What is happening on the market today is a spectacle, people manipulate their money. It's my opinion!!
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

No not probably, as of now you can see many still have found use for bitcoins. Unless nobody will use it anymore maybe that is the time the bitcoins gonna be lost forever. But there is a lot of possibility for bitcoins to be controlled by the government in the future probably due to its use for illegal acts or crimes. Like when it will be used to support funds for terrorism. These things cannot be controlled easily, who knows where you want to use your bitcoins? Unless these things can be controlled maybe bitcoins will live as it is.
Bertoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:49:47 PM

I saw 7 people member voted yes I don't know how did they come to that conclusion and how soon, everything that has a start has their end of course, but if you are talking about current environment and technology, bitcoin will just evolve and become even better.

We cant assure if bitcoin will be dead eventually. Maybe NOT but it is possible. But in my opinion bitcoin will not be dead that easily, and I do not think that bitcoin will die.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

No not probably, as of now you can see many still have found use for bitcoins. Unless nobody will use it anymore maybe that is the time the bitcoins gonna be lost forever. But there is a lot of possibility for bitcoins to be controlled by the government in the future probably due to its use for illegal acts or crimes. Like when it will be used to support funds for terrorism. These things cannot be controlled easily, who knows where you want to use your bitcoins? Unless these things can be controlled maybe bitcoins will live as it is.
Until now Bitcoin is still often used and even the development is so significant that Bitcoin users continue to grow. In addition, the addition of a place that receives payment via Bitcoin becomes a positive value that can add trust to Bitcoin. So for someone who says that Bitcoin will die then I will laugh, they do not see the data and facts happening right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: