Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?
yes - 8 (5.4%)
no - 139 (94.6%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?  (Read 2305 times)
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:18:11 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

No,  in my opinion bitcoin will not die easily.  Bitcoin has become more popular this days and i am more exicited with the price increase.  I hope that it will rise continually.

NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

Yes and it will going to be dead if no single person is still using it which means we got a zero (0) demand of bitcoin already. But that seems to be pretty impossible because bitcoin is already a mainstream and looking at its market cap makes you believe that it's impossible that bitcoin dies in the future.

I find that hardly to believe. As long as there's a fixed supply of Bitcoin every year, I'm pretty sure the demand will not go down, as well as its price. And even if its in the mainstream right now, and even if many country are already accepting it, still there's always possibilities for other coins to catch up. Maybe not in the price but its integrity and consistency.
niksxv

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:08:39 AM

Bitcoin value can be rise up or down it depends on the days.. but as long as many people are using bitcoin in a good way, it will not be dead. Always be responsible.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

Bitcoin is not dead at all, its value is increasing day by day and we could really say that this is a proof that Bitcoin is not dead at all. Maybe the value falls down sometimes but it doesn't mean it will be unable to get back in the future.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:05:31 AM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

This been years and years talking about bitcoin will be dead or die , its all redundant. But look , still bitcoin survives , not because the price is going down so does bitcoin , remember that its very voltalite , and on the other hand yes still good idea or should i say a wise and better idea to invest on btc. Dont be scared or panic when the price is too low , it will increase sooner or later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:17:12 AM

Since 2010, when bitcoin has been killed 160 times, I think they can't understand what the block is, and they don't want to learn, so they can judge new things with their limited life experience.
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:20:24 AM

BTC don't die

The current trend towards digital cryptography is irreversible.

The current demand for money in the economy far exceeds that of metal or bitcoin.

That means the BTC will continue to grow!
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

I think it will always bounce its price in the market we could say the price in demand in the market is going high also when the price of the bitcoin fall down surely a lot of people will invest again in bitcoin and that will make bitcoin a solid one i will never doubt bitcoin because it already have a lot of elements in its system it is the first cryptocurrency and it is special than the others.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:24:21 AM

well, I think that it will not be dead bitcoin survive and thrive in the future, the current price is gradually restored, bitcoin it attracted big investors join invest by its very high value. bitcoin has used community grew and thrived in the encryption market today, I hope last year 2018 bitcoin will reach $25000 price, bitcoin forever live in the hearts of everyone.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:32:14 AM

if you hear and are less sure do not invest because for me investing with bitcoin takes confidence and trust in bitcoin and it takes patience if the price goes down it's the nature of bitcoin the price can not be predicted appropriately

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
quirman77

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:37:06 AM

I think that's a lie, many people who talk bitcoin will die soon but in fact until now bitcoin is still there. I think until now is still good to invest dibitcoin.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:51:32 AM

Bitcoin will still grow well and still have a good time for anyone looking to invest in bitcoin. You do not have to trust completely with such an issue, it's just an unnecessary issue. Fully I still believe bitcoin will last for a long time, seeing every day that new coins emerge that may be the great enthusiasm of all those who use bitcoin.
Ehsanko

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:56:00 AM

It's no news that currencies rise and fall, as a trend where market price fluctuates no one should be surprised about this blockchain trend. but the crux of the matter is that investors will never stop investing in bitcoin and as such, bitcoin will rise again. No fears
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:57:06 AM

I have been reading and hearing a lot of this "is Bitcoin dead?" "It is the end for Bitcoin" and all other related comments and stuff since there are price dips and we had a rough start this 2018. I think we need to be more optimistic about it, after all Bitcoin has always always rise from every fall. Check the historical trends, be more smart and strategic about it, instead of you worrying or panicking, buy as much coins as you can, through this volatility this your investments can increase. Stay calm and be strong, Bitcoin will not die anytime soon.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:57:31 AM

These are just rumors that make traders panic. If you believe in those unprofessional rumors, you will fail completely in investing.
Be consistent and trust the altcoin you invested in it. Do not let the news make you confused, it is the minimum condition for you to become a professional trader.
So continue to hold them and make money from it. Show that the other words are unreasonable. Wink

Gandrong

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:57:48 AM

if you still believe in bitcoin of course you can continue to buy bitcoin and hold it. too fast to conclude that bitcoin will die and stop assuming that bitcoin will die.  keep optimist bitcoin will recovered, there are still many countries that accept bitcoin, bitcoin will reach $ 20k soon.
Namsantower

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:00:45 AM

Technically, bitcoin will be alive, as long as several computers with the program running on them continue to work. That is, to die, something extraordinary must happen, and most likely, if the community does not destroy itself from greed or negligence, in the coming years it will remain the main crypto currency.
Ucihashin

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:01:43 AM

No one can be sure bitcoin will be down forever or no. The situation about down of bitcoin price same with about few year ago at october and bad news from cina country who is want banned bitcoin. But after that bad news bitcoin price going up very high and now bitcoin price back down again. That's normal in my opinion but about bitcoin down forever we never know.
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:33 AM

I think bitcoin will not end soon. Because it is giving a lot of money to people who do not have the job they want. In addition, it helps many people become richer from penny trade.
In addition, it also helps foreign trade becomes better. Because traders can transact transnational currencies without being tightly controlled. This made the deal significantly more profitable.
Hero2spin

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:43 AM

Bitcoin will never die. It is the first decentralized cryptocurrency. remember that its very voltalite , it is a wise and better idea to invest on bitcoin. Dont panic when the price is too low , it will increase sooner or later.  I still believe bitcoin will last for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: