Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:01:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?
yes - 8 (5.4%)
no - 139 (94.6%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?  (Read 2301 times)
jagmrx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:49 AM

This is not true. Bitcoin will dead soon? Why because it will be more getting lower now? No thats not the reason why we must think about that but instead trust bitcoin on how bitcoin sow to us that it will going to explode soon. Bitcoin is the best coin I ever seen since from the day one of bitcoin there are many people oppose it for sure they never trust bitcoin before but look at Dec 2017 bitcoin hits $20,000 and this is impossible right? But bitcoin really hits $20,000 So everything is possible we must only believe that it will going to rise again.
No, I think btc will never die. These are just rumors that make traders panic. Do not get panic just from news. If you believe in those unprofessional rumors, you will fail completely in investing. You have to keep learning and reading in this kind of community. Be consistent and trust the altcoin you invested in it. It is important to have faith for something. Do not let the news make you confused, it is the minimum condition for you to become a professional trader. Be a good investor and holder. So continue to hold them and make money from it. Not just for you. Show that the other words are unreasonable. For the people around you and the btc industry itself.
pcoot

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:47:27 AM

As long as there is no fatal blow (algorithm is cracked), Bitcoin will be able to survive all the time; and from the overall point of view, Bitcoin has very good prospects for development. The worst news is that the U.S. government prohibits Bitcoin, but this possibility is not. Big.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

nope, Bitcoin will bet die, but a lot of foolish scammers will die for sure.
olamide1023

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

From my little understanding about what bitcoin and alternate cryptocurrencies are, bitcoin can not be dead, bitcoin has come to stay, alot of government have started seeing the potentials and advantages of using bitcoin or other alternate coins.
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

This is not true. Bitcoin will dead soon? Why because it will be more getting lower now? No thats not the reason why we must think about that but instead trust bitcoin on how bitcoin sow to us that it will going to explode soon. Bitcoin is the best coin I ever seen since from the day one of bitcoin there are many people oppose it for sure they never trust bitcoin before but look at Dec 2017 bitcoin hits $20,000 and this is impossible right? But bitcoin really hits $20,000 So everything is possible we must only believe that it will going to rise again.
No, I think btc will never die. These are just rumors that make traders panic. Do not get panic just from news. If you believe in those unprofessional rumors, you will fail completely in investing. You have to keep learning and reading in this kind of community. Be consistent and trust the altcoin you invested in it. It is important to have faith for something. Do not let the news make you confused, it is the minimum condition for you to become a professional trader. Be a good investor and holder. So continue to hold them and make money from it. Not just for you. Show that the other words are unreasonable. For the people around you and the btc industry itself.
agree, never trust the rumor that the bitcoin will end in the next few years. It can not be denied that as bitcoin grows many new coins emerge that try to become rival. But for me it does not affect the fame of bitcoin and its development.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

I think noy because a lot of countries are using it as a mode of payment these days.
YAyyas

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:25:35 PM

if you still believe in bitcoin of course you can continue to buy bitcoin and hold it. too fast to conclude that bitcoin will die and stop assuming that bitcoin will die.
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:34:02 PM

Bitcoin will never be dead. Many people today are starting to love bitcoin and want to invest in bitcoin. I think bitcoin in the future will have  new version  but it will never be dead.
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

Why the current crypto currency market is worse than the Rothschild owned central banking system!
Why the need for bitcoin black?
The founding members of bitcoin own 95%+ of the entire crypto sphere! Founding members are disguised as Satoshi.
The new money system is doomed! The main need in the crypto space is a fair distibution with education to truly empower users, not to continue on the old path of money centralisation painted in a different picture based on tech.

From the start they owned the majority of  bitcoins and manipulated the price to accumulate more of a share in each project.
From this point any other project accepted bitcoin in ICO's and as accumulation through manipulation accumulated their holdings they invested a stake in the other altcoins.
Founding members get involved in a large stage and over time through manipulation accumulate more and more of a market share of the major projects.
Still at a small total market cap 400 Billion the manipulation continues with one goal to own more of a share of each crypto.
December 2017 masses were lured into crypto for the first time strategist to make them lose faith in the space and lose money. Many other rounds of luring will take place and accumulation of a greater % stake will take place into new upcoming projects.

It is the transitioning of the old money to the new money, owning more of a share in the new money than before. Making it seem fair, accidental and a betterment to humanity. When in fact its more slavery and concentration of wealth to the elite.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.0
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

bitcoin will not be dead just don't listen the FUD, the bitcoin price still cheap so invest now, the bitcoin is starting to recover and it will hit the highest peak again.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

very slim percentage to happen! BTC will not die not now, not tomorrow, not the years to come... as long as their are traders and believers of the coin it will never die...

it will just drop and rise then drop again, rise again! the cycle is just repeating itself and this is normal. so i say to you, do not worry about the future of the coin. study the fluctuation and ride the ferrieswheel of price surely you will earn big money in the future.
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

I don't think bitcoin gonna be dead? Right now bitcoin is down. But I'm sure one day bitcoin will rise again.
So we no need to worry to invest bitcoin. Because bitcoin will never died.

judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

Bitcoin will be dead? Well i don't think so, yes it is true that the price of bitcoin are unstable and at it lower price but remember that bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrencies, it is still the most popular among digital currencies and still the most dependable in its aspect. There are still big hopes with bitcoin thats why there still  lot of enthusiast with this cryptocurrencies.The mere fact that bitcoin help alot of its user to have financial stability and develop themselves professionally in terms of decision making, their virtues of patience, responsibility and keen observer of their environment. all of these are the factors why bitcoin holder or user hold on to their investment and beliefs in bitcoin currency.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:15:26 PM

i don't think bitcoin is coming to an end or will be dead. as i have observed in the market, bitcoin is actually slowly increasing in value and this does not imply that a digital currency is dying. bitcoin may have been low lately and had been truly challenged but i don't think that it is going to die.

SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

No it is not my bisma. This bitcoin will become as strong as it can and the government will give its permission very quickly that it is legitimate.
Nobody knows the future, so it is not right to say anything without knowing anything. This Bitcoin will live forever in our midst and it will not be dead.
tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will going to be dead soon. Bitcoin is still alive and will stay alive. Don't worry about Bitcoin.
Choghonl

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

it is still a good idea too invest in bitcoins cause even though there are a lot of scattering news or articles that is saying that it will gonna be dead sooner or later in the future it is inevitable perhaps bitcoins is in now government control and is free it may lose 90% of its value but it will stay and even if that happens it will eventually recover, bitcoins give us a lot of perks and losing it would be devastating perhaps it has good impact in the community, i think it is still to invest cause of the benefits you get from this cryptocurency and the thousand of possibilities that its value will rise.
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

Yes, no one knows what's gonna happen. But i can't say that bitcoin is gonna be dead while there are still many people who still using and believe that bitcoin will survive. But it may be possible in some countries that banning bitcoin. Yes bitcoin price is falling but not dying. There are many ups and down in bitcoin, i believe and lots of people believe that bitcoin price will increase again.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

Ofcourse not.Bitcoin is not dead.Bitcoin now is slowly recovering,and as you see,the price is getting higher this week and I hope it will continue to grow more.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

information that isn't clear and does not need to be heard that Bitcoin will die easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: