Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 07:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?
yes - 8 (5.4%)
no - 139 (94.6%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?  (Read 2318 times)
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

I think bitcoin won't dead because it has so many investors and supporters which can help bitcoin to stay longer in this world. In the market, bitcoin is slowly increasing and going up and it doesn't mean that it is going to be dead soon. I think it will going to increase and won't dead ever.

Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
If bitcoin will be dead is it not good to invest because the money that you will invest will be wasted and gone because it will gone soon because the crypto that you trust will be dead soon so, why do you invest your money if it is not sure that it will grow. It is not good because soon btc will be gone.
NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

Well is there is ever any better time to invest in bitcoin I think is now because at this time a lot of panicked investors are presently selling off they bitcoin and at that the price will be in a give away manner and again since bitcoin is new in the exchange market it will face a lot of challenges which will some time look as if the end for bitcoin has come but I know bitcoin will continue to survive all the stormy weather.
Kennyflex

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

The dropping of prices doesn't measures the life expectancy of one thing either it would take long or take short. Especially in bitcoin, yes the price of bitcoin really affect its status but this can't tell when were it exists, also this dropping of price always happen in this digital coin, so I can say that bitcoin were not gonna be dead, not now not also soon.
summerbray

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

As of now, the price of Bitcoin decreases but it does not mean that Bitcoin will be dead. Rising and dropping are just a part of cryptocurrencies; so you need to be patient.
NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

How many people have so many opinions! Someone says that bitcoin will die, and someone on the contrary will invest with pleasure, while its price is at the bottom! I personally hope for the best and bitcoin will grow
SHOSHI ISLAM 5

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?
                                                      ====================

No one knows the future so any answer would be a prediction of the possibility. I believe that Bitcoin needs upgradation to deal with high transaction fees and confirmation time. Bitcoin has a tremendous potential to acquire the huge micro transactions market but in order to do that, the fee must be less than $0.01 and confirmation time should be less than 10 seconds.we can see that bitcoin is down trending from past few months adding that many countries like India, and china who have been a major contributor to the crypto market for a long time are planning to ban them.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

When the price drop many people say bitcoin dead, this is because they do not understand the bitcoin investments that use decentralized system, I'm sure that bitcoin never dead and everything will improve.
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

in my opinion bitcoin never dies, bitcoin is great for investment for the future and bitcoin will increase, that's my opinion
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
Ofcourse not! . . . Just joking. No one really knows what will happen next and what is the future of the bitcoin. Though I believe to the power of bitcoin I do still think that it needs some development especially to its transactions fees and confirmation time, this two have the big role to make the bitcoin grow more. Nevertheless, upgraded or not, bitcoin prove itself to us and become a huge part of the world.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

Bitcoin is not gonna be dead, maybe bitcoin have a low value this time, but it doesn't meant that it's gonna be dead. There are some people try to discourage the others to use bitcoin. It still good to invest in bitcoin, there's a lot of opportunities to have with bitcoin.
Thera Bethari

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

bitcoin will not be dead now and will not be dead later. it will bounce back and even go far beyond where it is. best time to invest
Kriptomen_51

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

Definitely not. It is infiltrated in our world too much. Large amounts of money and resources
are spent on the development and operation of the system. Judging by the dynamics of price
growth and forecasts, nothing bad or fatal will happen to it in the near future for sure.
pedrasantos

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

Yes, no one knows what's gonna happen. But i can't say that bitcoin is gonna be dead while there are still many people who still using and believe that bitcoin will survive. But it may be possible in some countries that banning bitcoin. Yes bitcoin price is falling but not dying. There are many ups and down in bitcoin, i believe and lots of people believe that bitcoin price will increase again.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

Well, from the beginning people always say this kind of stuff i think they just like to think in negative way smh. It’s hard to know if it’s gonna die someday or not.. but it’s here at this moment and it’s very alive, definitely. I still think that it’s just a beginning for crypto market, it’s gonna be better in time.
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

It is true that the prices of btc are going down rapidly from last couple of months which is a big pain for it's investors. Also there is no doubt that btc is growing globally. Like share market then prices are associated with certain factors. So ups and downs are two pillars of any investment. Intelligent people know about behavior of btc so right now they are holding their coins which is a best decision,
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

More and more countries are accepting BTC as payment method so it is unlikely to be dead
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

I think bitcoin has died even more times than superman. That being said, I really don't think we have seen the end of this trend, the news websites seem to love being wrong over and over again.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:01:01 PM

Crypto market is still said in the early stages, it is still too early to say the bitcoin will end. The market situation is still good, it's just a boost from all of us to help increase the crypto market capitalization in order to attract even more investors. Do not be afraid to invest bitcoin, the limited amount makes bitcoin will be a very expensive digital assets and much sought after by people in the future.
kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

You heard the wrong information. There are no prerequisites that bitcoin will die. On the contrary, the price will soon rise, and quite actively

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: