Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to mine or buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2806 times)
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

I think It would be better if you buy bitcoin, as mining is very expensive and there is serious doubt about its profitability. You have to spend a lot of money to buy expensive mining equipments. Bitcoin mining consumes so much electricity, so you have to keep that in mind too, if you decide to go for mining bitcoin.

KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

Buying equipment is expensive and you will end up having more costs eventually. I think It's better to mine when the price is stable and much better to buy when the price grows tremendously but overall, buying is better in my own opinion.
luis jean

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

If you have proper and right equipment then mining is possible for you but don't install and force your phone and computer if they are not compatible with the application for mining it will just damage you internal, and don't expect to gain something from mining applications because 99.1% of them is fake and waste of time, so if you don't have equipment buying is the safest and right method.
Marcus Kohen

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

In fact, a few years ago it was easier to mine bitcoin. But now, when there are huge farm for mining is becoming unprofitable. As an ordinary home computer is not suitable for this purpose and you really should buy expensive equipmennt. So it's easier to buy bitcoin, and better in the long term. And then wait for benefits.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

Everyone wants to earn on crypto-currencies, while their price grows or at least strongly fluctuates, but the question arises: how best to do this? To invest in the purchase of video cards for a farm (ASIC miner) or simply to buy on the Exchange Bitcoins? Our interlocutors share their experiences. And so, everyone decides what and how it is more profitable for him.

Recently, 3 farms have been repulsed for just over 3 months, along with the trade of the crypto currency. I ordered another ...
It is natural to invest in the crypt more profitable, but more risky. As all the same the iron on hands, instead of candy wrappers on an exchange which tomorrow can and not become, and in a cash dispense for money you do not descend ...
Farm - here it is, to touch it, you can pat and sell at any time, even if the stock exchanges and crypto-currencies do not remain in sight. The same video cards, computers - they were, are and will always be! And for computers, you need video cards and other hardware ...
From the end of July to this day, 0.15 BTC dug up on the Xeon 2697v2x2 1080tix1, stands in the apartment. Electricity in rubles 1300 per month, prior to the mining it was 700-800, the tariff was 2.5p x kW ...
I never understood why I should buy alcohol or cigarettes. He smoked - threw out 150-200 rubles per pack a day. For the year comes 73,000 rubles. Just to buy 400 Ripla or other crypto-currencies, with resale in a year for at least 300,000 rubles ...
Better and more profitable stock exchange trading. For example: in November last year, a friend of mine with a depot of 4 000 bucks started trading bitcoin, and I started trading a classic at the same time. For a couple of weeks I already had 9,000, and he has 6,500 ...
Conclusion

Total: you can earn on everything. Someone for the fifth time pays for the company, someone doubles the stock exchange monthly, someone profitable trades equipment for mining. Everything brings profit. Therefore, it is better to try each of the methods and determine what the soul is exactly for you, and then invest time and money there.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

At the moment it is appropriate to buy BTC. BTC and other altcoin prices are falling. This time many people have said that it is good to invest and they predict that BTC will increase sharply in the future. I believe this is true. So I still hold the BTC until the end of the year.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

I think It would be better if you buy bitcoin, as mining is very expensive and there is serious doubt about its profitability. You have to spend a lot of money to buy expensive mining equipments. Bitcoin mining consumes so much electricity, so you have to keep that in mind too, if you decide to go for mining bitcoin.

If you want to mine, you have to have a sizable capital to get a different result by buying Bitcoin with as much as you can and investing it.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

Investing now in bitcoin mining hardware is the most unprofitalbe business you can make. It cost a lot when you want to mine profitable, so you need very good hardware in graphic cards or in ASIC miners. Both are very expensiv. And even then you need a cheap source of electricity. And even you have all those, at the actuall difficult it will be take years just to get beack your investment. So before you buy mining hardware for bitcoin, invest directly in bitcoin. If you want to mine something different, you can buy a miner, because other coins are more profitable.
Yes, it is very difficult to get profit from mining so I prefer to invest by buying bitcoin directly, I had experience mining with S9 a few months ago, but I'm selling because mining more than 5 months have not get RoI and only back 50% .

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
1tank1

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

Bitcoin mining requires high speed computers and efficient hardwares. Mostly it can cost from few hundred to thousand dollars. Bitcoin by default will make mining a difficult task with time (though miners can earn via transaction fees).
If you have enough time and money to invest in Bitcoins then go for mining otherwise buying Bitcoins is more easy.
If you are in US/Europe, buy it from Coinbase . Just sign up and start investing, you can invest from $100.
If you’re in India, you can consider Unocoin, sign up, verify yourself with Bank details and PAN and you’re ready to buy BTC
1tank1

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

I guess if you’re looking at mining as a long term investment than perhaps it can generate you more coins in the long run but it’s also much more risky. First of all miners can break down, and even if you host them somewhere accidents do happens. Also there’s no way to know how high or low will the Bitcoin mining difficulty reach so numbers can change drastically. If you want an immediate winner than I’d definitely go with buying Bitcoins instead of mining them. Keep in mind that this post was mainly theoretical and there’s a lot of hassle and unexpected events I didn’t take into account (shipping delays mainly), but it should give you an idea about what to take into account before jumping into Bitcoin mining.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

if you have capital you can buy equipment to mine some bitcoin. it will give a stable income per day. but bitcoin mining involves huge cost such as electricity, maintenance cost and life period of the equipment. I suggest If you have enough time and money better to buy bitcoin
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

I prefer on buying bitcoins than mining because mining equipment is so expensive and uses a lot of electricity, many says it's not profitable now. If you have enough capital, why not buy and hold bitcoins now while the price is low. And for sure you'll get a lot of profit if the market will recover for the next couple of months.

In my own opinion, I think it's better to buy. Mining bitcoin takes a lot and also takes a lot of time. Buying bitcoin is another way to trade, which does require analysis, such as to know when to buy or sell
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

if you have capital you can buy equipment to mine some bitcoin. it will give a stable income per day. but bitcoin mining involves huge cost such as electricity, maintenance cost and life period of the equipment. I suggest If you have enough time and money better to buy bitcoin
True, mining does require capital and maintenance costs. But, it does not matter if able to divide the finances.
So, the most effective is the one that matches each other's abilities. Mining and buying or trading are equally profitable if managed well. Does not everyone have their own interests and abilities?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

It was really ecpensive to start a mining site but if you have money for it why not. It can give you more bitcoin in an easy way. But remember about other things that you need to paid there like equipments and electricity. If you dont have that huge amount its better to start buy buying it and keep saving before you start doing mining.

coinminerdotcom

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

Mining is a much safer long term investment at this time. With the market fluctuating the miners are very cheap to come by and they are still profitable. Rather than panicking when you see the price fluctuate below what you purchased it at, you can rest assured that it is trickling in on a daily basis. It is a game of patience, but a lot less stressful for sure.

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
dianepot

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

I never tried mining bitcoins before because as far as I know it has a contract fee plus it costs too much to buy such equipments and it consumes lot of electricity. At first, what I tried is just collecting bitcoins from variety of websites and faucet applications but whenever I get bored or  whenever I'm not motivated to continue collecting I easily quit on it. For me as an ordinary citizen , I can't afford to purchase bitcoin to participate in the circulation of crypto currency bucause it is highly expensive, But for those who can avail it I'd rather suggest that they must purchase their own assets and trade it when the price of bitcoin is inflating. It is a win-win situation if you are wise on managing your bitcoins. Invest what you can afford to lose, these might be your greatest jackpot that will change your life into something that you never expect to happen. Invest at your own risk,who knows this is what you are waiting for you to suceed financially.
Spidermcn

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

For me ... It is better to buy it, because mining involves a whole process that can be annoying and it is better not to do it.
anahawjeff21

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

For me, its better to buy, its really hard to mine bitcoin, and it takes lots of time, its a long time process, then if you buy, you need to think twice when is the best time to buy and to sell.
Miztasnow1

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

Mining bitcoin  is also good .but it is better to invest than mining. By investing there will be no stress or any expectations of reward from mining BTC.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

Mining is not too much profitable now a days as difficulty increase daily. so buying coin is good option than mining bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: