Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/next-week-the-pre-sale-of-casper-api-is-going-to-start-76ec89bc7123

Next week...

Fortunately, along with the uptrend,CASPER will start and CASPER will increase .

Yeah I really agree on this one the ICO sale of Casper is on perfect timing which will start in the bullrun months that's why for sure a lot of people will participate on this ICO because they've already taken profit that time and will find a perfect ICO which they could really think have really a big potential in the future and really worth of their money for invest and that's is Casper. Casper Team was really amazing perfect ICO sale in perfect time.

We are confident that at the ICO stage we will be able to attract even more investment in our project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

I've heard that CASPER API will be having roadshow in KOREA. I hope they will also have a chance to talk with Artem Koltsov (Head of Expert Council). Please update us on what happen to this. Really near on the success of CASPER API.

They’ve been to busy road shows lately and we hope that it will bring them more investors and suppliers Smiley
They are working hard to achieve their goal. They are really different with other ICO. They keep on updating the  community on whats happening which is the big chunk and important.

Yes, we talk about everything that happens in the life of the project
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:24:29 PM

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/next-week-the-pre-sale-of-casper-api-is-going-to-start-76ec89bc7123

Next week...

Fortunately, along with the uptrend,CASPER will start and CASPER will increase .

Yeah I really agree on this one the ICO sale of Casper is on perfect timing which will start in the bullrun months that's why for sure a lot of people will participate on this ICO because they've already taken profit that time and will find a perfect ICO which they could really think have really a big potential in the future and really worth of their money for invest and that's is Casper. Casper Team was really amazing perfect ICO sale in perfect time.

We are confident that at the ICO stage we will be able to attract even more investment in our project
Yeah ofcourse all of us too are really confident that as of now a lot more big investors and big companies are really attracted on your project. I love your visions, how your team thinks what people really needs on this world. You're project are really amazing and a very big contribution in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology and in our world. Soon once a lot of people really adapted blockchain technology and I guess that will happen in the near future. Casper API will be very huge.
blueman8331

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:29:20 PM

Next week...

Yeah ofcourse all of us too are really confident that as of now a lot more big investors and big companies are really attracted on your project. I love your visions, how your team thinks what people really needs on this world. You're project are really amazing and a very big contribution in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology and in our world. Soon once a lot of people really adapted blockchain technology and I guess that will happen in the near future. Casper API will be very huge.

+1
Simple and easy to use. investors and people use and try as their storage data.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

Not only do companies and groups use cloud storage now, more and more individuals also like to find a high-speed storage tool that suits them.

Cloud storage is becoming one of the necessities right now not only companies but also individuals who need a secure storage where we can store our personal and important data and Casper has all the advanced features when it comes to cloud storage. 
Yes you are right with that right now our world has really into technology a lot new technologies are upcoming but there are people really abused that or abused their talents and do something really bad to other people like stealing their information so on so forth. Right now Casper API projects was really good cheap cloud storage where anyone can afford to store their data that they can assure their data are totally secured. Casper API will provide a very efficient service to all of us.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:10:21 PM

Next week...

Thanks for supporting! We are improving our project constantly
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

Next week...

+1
Simple and easy to use. investors and people use and try as their storage data.

Thanks for supporting
Name_none

Activity: 350

May the power be with you!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

No single point of failure. Guarantee of the safety of file 99.99999% where and what is this 0.000001%? What I can suppose that the missing number is some sort of nature disaster that will break all the servers, am I right?
buboyskie

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:06:36 PM

No single point of failure. Guarantee of the safety of file 99.99999% where and what is this 0.000001%? What I can suppose that the missing number is some sort of nature disaster that will break all the servers, am I right?

Well for me nothing are perfect especially with comes on the technology always have a failure but the good thing is Casper Team doing all their best to avoid that failure, I know all them are giving their maximum effort just to make their project as perfect as much as possible. They will not stop until they investors really satisfied with their technology. They keep continue for better ideas for us the be satisfied.
nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:28:30 PM

Well for me nothing are perfect especially with comes on the technology always have a failure but the good thing is Casper Team doing all their best to avoid that failure, I know all them are giving their maximum effort just to make their project as perfect as much as possible. They will not stop until they investors really satisfied with their technology. They keep continue for better ideas for us the be satisfied.
I think there's no such thing as perfect 100 when in comes of this kind of project. For the reason that everything has a possibility of failure or error issue, for example, data corruption by lost internet connection and  turtle slow connection( sometimes happen in server, specially when too much use of system ). But for me, I don't what a perfect one, as long as Casper team lessen the problem and protect my data, it's alright.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

CST owners have the following opportunities:

Become a provider of resources (1CST = up to 25.6Gb) in order to provide the data-storage needs of the service, and receive rewards for it.
To lease out the token to the supplier and receive part of its rewards for using your token.
To sell the token freely on the stock exchange at market value.

So many opportunities for CST token holders,  will definitely participate in the ICO.  This kind of opportunities for token holders is so rare and Im grabbing this opportunity.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:39:20 PM

That doesnt mean that your data is not safe with Casper,  Theres a lot of possible problems can happen,  and I believe that Casper can resolve that,  the Team is there to make sure that they continue to develop their services and will never compromise their users personal information. 
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

I think there's no such thing as perfect 100 when in comes of this kind of project. For the reason that everything has a possibility of failure or error issue, for example, data corruption by lost internet connection and  turtle slow connection( sometimes happen in server, specially when too much use of system ). But for me, I don't what a perfect one, as long as Casper team lessen the problem and protect my data, it's alright.
Everything are possibility to happen, but as long as the Casper Api team did their service, everything will be fine. If they encounter those problem, they gonna make a fast response and alternative solution for that. We cannot avoid some problems, but we can minimize the damage.
buboyskie

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:49:11 AM
Merited by vincentong17 (1)

That doesnt mean that your data is not safe with Casper,  Theres a lot of possible problems can happen,  and I believe that Casper can resolve that,  the Team is there to make sure that they continue to develop their services and will never compromise their users personal information. 

Hmmm. In my own opinion I know if I am the one will store my data on Casper cloud storage I am confident that my data is really secured. Unless there are people or group hackers intentionally penetrate the system of Casper and I think that's not gonna happen because I know they already know that and the first thing comes to their mind is to protect the data of their investors/client no matter what happen or as much as they can. I know Casper Team are giving their best to provide perfect service for us.
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:37:34 AM

You know that Casper is currently expanding its DApp audience, starting a new phase of decentralized application development. The Decentralized storage will enable DApps to create full-fledged GUIs with sophisticated graphics, while the content will be stored in Casper.  MOst of us wants User-friendliness and thus securing the service popularity of various audience. so compared it to other coins that can give offers that we guarantee have.
vincentong17

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:05:49 AM

Everything are possibility to happen, but as long as the Casper Api team did their service, everything will be fine. If they encounter those problem, they gonna make a fast response and alternative solution for that. We cannot avoid some problems, but we can minimize the damage.

Casper operation is ensured by an Ethereum smart contract. The reason that we have a blockchain to store data, Transparency,Scability, hassle-free, unhackable. And we have vast major cryptocurrencies that offers protection, As we all know that Casper has best service to be offered and as i read on their website the system that they use is very flexible, and i guarantee you 100% sure that this project is perfect to store our data with or without hesitation.
vincentong17

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:30:08 AM

CasperApi want all our efforts to be focused on the main advantages of our application, but not on developing own storage utility; Our Casper API service may help us.

Using our utilities ensures your DApp a safe, decentralized and accessible storage with respect to prices, which in our opinion, will decrease each year, and allow reduce your expense making your applications stronger players at the market
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:58:08 AM

With the kind of service they've giving to all, they have the right to claim the 100% of no failure and 100% guarantee safe. Keep up the good work CASPER API. The community are all here to support.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

Just saw the shared link in the telegram. Photo was presented also wherein Artem Koltsov on 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Expo 2018. This is a sign of continues effort and hard work of the team to make the CASPER API knows worldwide.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

To help the effective development of Dapp is our task!

We always say that we want to see the rapid development of DApp and give the most convenient tools in the hands of developers so that they can create convenient and efficient applications.

Casper API team considers it necessary to remove the task of storing information from the specialists who change the digital world for the better. That is why Casper API provides cloud storage of any data (video, photo, audio, text, etc.) with a high level of confidentiality and reliability.

We believe that the principles that bring decentralized applications will reduce the cost of storage for DApp in the future, and therefore for their users who will further affect their development and the overall growth in the number of such decentralized applications.

http://casperproject.io

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: