Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

I understand that it's too early to ask, but maybe there is information on which exchanges you want to exit?
Yep, still early. I think best of ask that questions after ICO. And my opinion if hardcap will reached 100% (it's a 31.8 mln $) we are may expect some exchange from top 10 Cool

Correct it is too early to ask that question, it can only be know usually after the their campaign project. So, Casper Api is in still continue promoting their project until it reach their goal target, and so far the result was so good.
Lets not focus on the exchange value for now. Instead, let focus to achieve the target and goal of the project. Though too early to say, I know that CASPER API already achieved the target. We are just waiting to the timeline and road map.

Agreed on you to that things bro. Since the campaign of Casper Api is not done yet, let us help this project to fulfill their aim target to reach their  crowdsales, through advertising their project to get more investors in this industry who are open to this kind of ICO which casper has.
Actually, the team are working on the promotion through road show. I am very proud to the team as they are really hard working and very determined to this project. They wanted everyone including the community to be benefited on this.
Yes I really agreed on this one. That's why I really Casper API and their team because their team are really amazing always giving out their best just to make sure all of their investor will be satisfied on their services always giving update about the progress of their project and other information about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology which are really helpful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:15:42 PM

Apply to whitelist!

As you may know, Casper API is actively preparing for the crowd sale! In particular, we have already updated our project’s website http://www.casperproject.io/:
✔ Added an MVP
✔ Updated our White Paper and Two Pager, even added Chinese and Korean versions
✔ Regularly run provider contests
✔ Started and are keeping a vlog called Generation B
✔ Added a competitor comparison table for Casper API

We have also added White List – register on our website and hit “Apply to whitelist” in your personal account there and enjoy timely updates on all of our project’s news!

I've been waiting for this! For god sake thanks about this news.I can buy CST now because I miss the last pre-sale. I will trust this project hoping to the success.

Done applying to the whitelist,  cant wait to receive more updates  about the progress of the project,  this is also my way of being updated as soon as the ICO starts so I wont miss it, Casper might be sold out in a few days. 
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

Will you provide a storage for big companies like amazon or google? In case if they would want to transfer part of important information on a blockchain.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:06:23 PM

Hello Friends! 👻

Look at the map! It's amazing! 🚀

More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper  👻 has grown and matured. Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result 👍
Share our ideas 🤝

Stay with us 😉

Casper API Team 👻

Yes more and more people got pretty amazed about the vision and goals of Casper API in the future. I'm glad those people realized how great really Casper API is, for sure they are really attracted on your project which the decentralized cloud storage which more faster and secured than any other cloude storage out there right now. More to come Casper API. Goodluck.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. Always keep up the great work!
we know that in this world no body perfect but this team and helping us each other we build the good and execellent project to be a the first and top of the apps in the future..
Yes there is no perfect in this world. We all need to do is just properly used the system for us to be able to use the services that Casper API is offering. If we follow all the guidelines of the project, we are sure that we are secured and protected all the time.
For the team of CASPER API that works to make it secured, I can call this one as perfect. We know that shit happens, but trusting this team to solve whatever may happen in future and make it right that's perfect for me.
Yes me too I really trust Casper API that's why I really believe on them no matter what happens I'll give my 100% support to them. Nothing is perfect but I know Casper Team doing their best just to avoid those shit things that can happen. Casper API was the future of the cloud storage in this world and I hope for all the people out there will notice and realize how good the Casper API is.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

Defintely, The Casper Team main goal is to grow DApp quantity in the world, Casper wanna use unsold tokens in their foundation, which will support freshly minted DApps. I really believe on this project, Casper is a game changer.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:33:49 AM

Why not the US?
We are often asked about the reason why our tokens cannot be purchased by US residents and why ICOs are restricted in that country.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/why-not-the-us-a2c43c95d2a0

We are often asked about the reason why our tokens cannot be purchased by US residents and why ICOs are restricted in that country. Let’s find out together. The United States of America are, perhaps, one of the most coveted countries to conduct cryptocurrency business and ICO in particular.

However, even the projects and companies that have branched out into the US to conduct their ICOs and issue tokens usually make a separate company to do all the same in other jurisdictions where such activity is openly welcomed, or where the industry is not yet regulated at the time of the potential token sale. Same goes for US citizens and residents taking part in token sales — their participation is restricted. This has to do with legislation concerning the stock market and securities.
vincentong17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:38:52 AM

Did you know that Filecoin,storj,siacoin are equally the same just like dropbox and with their own blockchain, which is not universal solution as you understand. Casper Api can contribute more than any other industry as the project started and on pre-sale.
vincentong17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:58:53 AM

Why not the US?
We are often asked about the reason why our tokens cannot be purchased by US residents and why ICOs are restricted in that country.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/why-not-the-us-a2c43c95d2a0

We are often asked about the reason why our tokens cannot be purchased by US residents and why ICOs are restricted in that country. Let’s find out together. The United States of America are, perhaps, one of the most coveted countries to conduct cryptocurrency business and ICO in particular.

However, even the projects and companies that have branched out into the US to conduct their ICOs and issue tokens usually make a separate company to do all the same in other jurisdictions where such activity is openly welcomed, or where the industry is not yet regulated at the time of the potential token sale. Same goes for US citizens and residents taking part in token sales — their participation is restricted. This has to do with legislation concerning the stock market and securities.

Sorry, for those who are citizens of U.S and other restricted countries but things can change till ICO. Depends on their Jurisdiction, this is loud and clear explanation. However the main Ico is on May 1st and the total max supply is 440,000,000. This is your chance to buy on preselling.
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:11:39 AM

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:30:59 AM

If you truly read the official white paper of Casper Api, you gonna see this and understand how serious this project is, specially in the future because they will target the famous exchanges for good. Think about it folks, this is a good project and well planned.

Cryptocurrency exchanges
We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges
as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the PRE-ICO we will
work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit,
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Thanks for this information,  giving us a heads up of what are the exchanges. For sure the team will not fail us when it comes to this and I trust them for choosing the best exchanges to trade. 

What can we ask for in CASPER API they support holders and traders. Access to cryptocurrency exchanges together it offers online data storage is so cool you get two functions in one project.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:44:34 AM

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.

Yes, it was mention on the whitepaper page 5 (http://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf) on the Universal solution. CASPER API planned it well to make their service more efficient and flexible.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

Yes, it was mention on the whitepaper page 5 (http://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf) on the Universal solution. CASPER API planned it well to make their service more efficient and flexible.
because they moving to their own blockchain which is not depending to the other thats why casper api is the best for all running apps for now we will see how the developer can handle the different platform in the same time.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

If you truly read the official white paper of Casper Api, you gonna see this and understand how serious this project is, specially in the future because they will target the famous exchanges for good. Think about it folks, this is a good project and well planned.

Cryptocurrency exchanges
We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges
as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the PRE-ICO we will
work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit,
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Thanks for this information,  giving us a heads up of what are the exchanges. For sure the team will not fail us when it comes to this and I trust them for choosing the best exchanges to trade. 

What can we ask for in CASPER API they support holders and traders. Access to cryptocurrency exchanges together it offers online data storage is so cool you get two functions in one project.
This is what people need today, storing lots of files and important data in one place is very convenient. Plus, you are sure that all the files and data you stored is secure and well protected by Casper API.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:32:44 AM

Great News Friends!
More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper 👻 has grown and matured.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-72dbf789ec74

Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result

This is great news for CASPER API. Good start and soon it will make changes in Online data storage competition. especially on cryptocurrency exchange, please make it an easy way to process in exchange for many holders of cryptocurrency.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

Cryptocurrency exchanges
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

This is what people need today, storing lots of files and important data in one place is very convenient. Plus, you are sure that all the files and data you stored is secure and well protected by Casper API.
I don't think people will look for something that Casper API don't have. This project has lot to offer and gives a lot benefits to all their users. Security and safety is very important today, so this is what Casper API will give you.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
vincentong17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:07:20 AM

Casper have an MVP link is on the first screen on our site)
The minimum investment is - $10 000
The maximum investment is - $500 000
There will be lock for sure. Hurry up before it's too late..
CASPER_TEAM

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

A chain of blocks or the world without intermediaries

Blockchain or, as it’s called, “Internet of Value” — is an innovative technology which combines transparency and high security. The importance of such invention could be compared with the invention of the Internet. It is believed that in the nearest future technology of blockchain will turn the world upside down, as it gives a new look at the exchange of values ​​and information.

So, the working principle of blockchain is quite simple. It can be compared with an ordinary diary, where you can consistently add any event, starting with financial transactions with cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, or what you do in daily life: eat, sleep, borrow money, etc., ending with the introduction of voting results for presidential elections or identification data. No stranger can make changes to the “diary”, as the information is encrypted in a special way, and the code is developed more than qualitatively. In real life, If diary exists in one copy, than it is quite possible that something could happen to it: for example,a house can burn or bag can be stolen. However, in the network, this “diary” has many copies.

Moreover, when changes are made to one of its copies, it is automatically updated on all copies. Now, to forge a record, it’s not enough just to break the code, but you also need to look for all the existing “diaries”. And if someone tries to cheat by cutting out or pasting some foreign “page” into it, then the system will immediately turn to numerous versions of it and find an error in the block structure.

Thus, each person can post information on the Internet, and then other people can access it from anywhere in the world. Block chains allow sending any values ​​to any country and any city where a blockchain file is available. But you must have a private key, specially created by the cryptographic algorithm, which allows you to access only those blocks that you “own”.

How does it work? The basic blockchain system is an ever-growing sequence of blocks that are divided among participants using peer-to-peer networks that most people use to download and distribute torrents. Another important function implemented is the establishment of trust relationships and the confirmation of the the person’s identity, as no one can change the chain of blocks without corresponding keys. Changes that are not confirmed by these keys are simply rejected. Of course, in theory, keys (as physical currency) can be stolen, but protecting multiple lines of computer code is usually not costly.

Database security was originally implemented on blockchain. The concept of chains of blocks was proposed in 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto. For the first time it was realized in 2009 as a component of the digital currency — bitcoin, where the blockchain is the main general register for all transactions. Thanks to blockchain, bitcoin became the first digital currency that solves the problem of double expenses (unlike physical coins or tokens, electronic files can be reduplicated and spent twice) without using any authority or central server.

Optimists believe that in the closest future, blockchain technologies will rid the world of bureaucracy, corruption, fake elections, Internet fraud and unfulfilled contractual obligations. Indeed, how much simpler is our daily life could be, if we exclude the involvement of third parties, without any consequences for the binding and correct execution of contracts, registration of rights, the commission of transactions. Just imagine a world without regulators, notaries, banks, registrars and other intermediaries — a real blockchain paradise.

CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

Cryptocurrency exchanges
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

I don't think people will look for something that Casper API don't have. This project has lot to offer and gives a lot benefits to all their users. Security and safety is very important today, so this is what Casper API will give you.

Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time. Due to this fact it is compatible with any application on any platform. Providers have the opportunity to increase their profits, while application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:46:27 PM

Great News Friends!
More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper 👻 has grown and matured.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-72dbf789ec74

Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result

This is great news for CASPER API. Good start and soon it will make changes in Online data storage competition. especially on cryptocurrency exchange, please make it an easy way to process in exchange for many holders of cryptocurrency.

You will be able to put CST tokens on an exchange and sell/purchase them freely. Many exchange markets
also allow their users to lease tokens under flexible conditions. Thus CST tokens will be traded and leased on many exchange markets.
CST token leasing is a very important financial instrument for the Casper API economic model. Free circulation of CST tokens on exchanges can lead to a sharp increase in the price of the token. This presents obstacles in purchasing CST tokens, consequently hindering the development of the service. Leasing remains financially attractive even if the
prices on the market are high. The token holder rents them out and thus becomes closer to the break-even point. This scheme is profitable and transparent for both the token holder and the lessee.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: