Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:43:22 AM

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
That was good for the traders and investor this is the unique platform I've ever seen it gives a high profit, and a 100 percent secured and protected and it will provide the transparency in transaction that all we want it.
For that it will not be limited only to the data users it will create a different perspective where investors and traders can benefit also such a flexible way to diversify its use cases this is what I want to the blockchain it is not limited only to one use cases it expands over time and makes the system more complex where it can benefit all.
But can I ask a question about it, I want to know the limitation of their system ( possible flaws ). I don't think that the Casper Api can handle all kind of cases and newly invented application from outside. What do you think?
i think they posting after beta test in that way they know what is need to improve what kind of system to upgrade nowaday all imposible way make posible because of the technology,their more like casper api project and as far i know there no problem..
yes your right the Casper api will know the bad issue cases to be improve and nowadays nothing impossible because of our technology invented by the human

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
That was good for the traders and investor this is the unique platform I've ever seen it gives a high profit, and a 100 percent secured and protected and it will provide the transparency in transaction that all we want it.
For that it will not be limited only to the data users it will create a different perspective where investors and traders can benefit also such a flexible way to diversify its use cases this is what I want to the blockchain it is not limited only to one use cases it expands over time and makes the system more complex where it can benefit all.
But can I ask a question about it, I want to know the limitation of their system ( possible flaws ). I don't think that the Casper Api can handle all kind of cases and newly invented application from outside. What do you think?
i think they posting after beta test in that way they know what is need to improve what kind of system to upgrade nowaday all imposible way make posible because of the technology,their more like casper api project and as far i know there no problem..
yes your right the Casper api will know the bad issue cases to be improve and nowadays nothing impossible because of our technology invented by the human
Yes I agree on you both sir. After beta testing, they will know the feedback of the users and what are the things they need to improved (if possible). So for now, we just need to trust the team that they are going to do their best to proved good service to people.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

This is something new for me. Thanks for sharing this kind of info. Compatibility allows to be independent of any existing blockchain and means flexibility. Of course devs like to integrate multiple platforms and as a result profit is growing.
By the way, have you tested MVP?
You're always welcome sir. Sharing good information to people who really need it is very easy. There are lots of benefits that Casper API is offering, we just need to study the project and understand well. I haven't tried the MVP, but for sure it has a good feedback from others.
multiple platform in one apps this really amazing people having more idea and sharing just to keep more reading and updating thats most helpful for us and  for the team,collecting all idea is the most important to make a perfect and successful project we know all of this have a good feedback..
Yes sir. gathering a lot of information is a good habit of all project. They need to know more about the needs of the people and how they will provide a good service to their people. This is just an example of a good and responsible team.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

A chain of blocks or the world without intermediaries
Blockchain or, as it’s called, "Internet of Value" - is an innovative technology which combines transparency and high security.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/a-chain-of-blocks-or-the-world-without-intermediaries-19bdc1db901d

Optimists believe that in the closest future, blockchain technologies will rid the world of bureaucracy, corruption, fake elections, Internet fraud and unfulfilled contractual obligations. Indeed, how much simpler is our daily life could be, if we exclude the involvement of third parties, without any consequences for the binding and correct execution of contracts, registration of rights, the commission of transactions. Just imagine a world without regulators, notaries, banks, registrars and other intermediaries — a real blockchain paradise.
That is true! I hope Casper API will be among those projects,which will change world to the better, to real blockchain paradise. Internet of value is an object for all business , it should be a priority to transform business according to this vision.

As the innovation of technology, technology grows faster as we expected. Casper API will be a big support for any business as it needs a large amount of data storage, for a business owner he can freely check the data anywhere he wanted. This will be a good use in Government election for the record that cannot be forge or change.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

This is something new for me. Thanks for sharing this kind of info. Compatibility allows to be independent of any existing blockchain and means flexibility. Of course devs like to integrate multiple platforms and as a result profit is growing.
You're always welcome sir. Sharing good information to people who really need it is very easy. There are lots of benefits that Casper API is offering, we just need to study the project and understand well. I haven't tried the MVP, but for sure it has a good feedback from others.
multiple platform in one apps this really amazing people having more idea and sharing just to keep more reading and updating thats most helpful for us and  for the team,collecting all idea is the most important to make a perfect and successful project we know all of this have a good feedback..

Yeah mostly in our age, where as information is in demand we need storage that we can access anytime and something we can trust that why casper is working hard for the people to have something amazing like this, time will come the use of hardware device such as flash disk will be outdated and will be replace by cloud storages.

For a single person who holds more data that he/she needs everywhere he/she go, and also that owning physical hard drive is not so smart as now. CASPER API will be a good solution in case you need large data anywhere you want to go.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

If you truly read the official white paper of Casper Api, you gonna see this and understand how serious this project is, specially in the future because they will target the famous exchanges for good. Think about it folks, this is a good project and well planned.

Cryptocurrency exchanges
We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges
as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the PRE-ICO we will
work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit,
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Thanks for this information,  giving us a heads up of what are the exchanges. For sure the team will not fail us when it comes to this and I trust them for choosing the best exchanges to trade. 

What can we ask for in CASPER API they support holders and traders. Access to cryptocurrency exchanges together it offers online data storage is so cool you get two functions in one project.
You are very right with that and not all ICOs are like that and not all teams are like that. That's why I really love Casper API because all the supporters, investors and holders will be reward in the future because Casper API will go to the moon for sure.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:38:12 AM

Great News Friends!
More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper 👻 has grown and matured.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-72dbf789ec74

Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result

This is great news for CASPER API. Good start and soon it will make changes in Online data storage competition. especially on cryptocurrency exchange, please make it an easy way to process in exchange for many holders of cryptocurrency.
Yes I really agree on this one Casper API is really a game changer for sure a lot of centralized cloud storage right now are really alarmed regarding the decentralize cloud storage that is more fast and secured than any cloud storage out there right now. For sure they will copy the same idea what Casper API does.
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

Apply to whitelist!

As you may know, Casper API is actively preparing for the crowd sale! In particular, we have already updated our project’s website http://www.casperproject.io/:
✔ Added an MVP
✔ Updated our White Paper and Two Pager, even added Chinese and Korean versions
✔ Regularly run provider contests
✔ Started and are keeping a vlog called Generation B
✔ Added a competitor comparison table for Casper API

We have also added White List – register on our website and hit “Apply to whitelist” in your personal account there and enjoy timely updates on all of our project’s news!

I've been waiting for this! For god sake thanks about this news.I can buy CST now because I miss the last pre-sale. I will trust this project hoping to the success.

Done applying to the whitelist,  cant wait to receive more updates  about the progress of the project,  this is also my way of being updated as soon as the ICO starts so I wont miss it, Casper might be sold out in a few days. 
Recently registered and try the demo version of CASPER API, it was clean interface although it's not yet full done but I'll give 10/10 rating for this project. I got only the minimum purchase because don't enough yet, later on I can buy more than that to support CASPER API.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

Great News Friends!
More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper 👻 has grown and matured.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-72dbf789ec74

Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result

This is great news for CASPER API. Good start and soon it will make changes in Online data storage competition. especially on cryptocurrency exchange, please make it an easy way to process in exchange for many holders of cryptocurrency.
Too many NODES in every country, Casper API will spreading and the news about how great and amazing they offer! Waiting for the success of this project, I will rooting you to my other's friend in crypto. Also Philippines has been chosen to be providers of this wonderful project hoping to see soon the product Smiley

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

Apply to whitelist!

As you may know, Casper API is actively preparing for the crowd sale! In particular, we have already updated our project’s website http://www.casperproject.io/:
✔ Added an MVP
✔ Updated our White Paper and Two Pager, even added Chinese and Korean versions
✔ Regularly run provider contests
✔ Started and are keeping a vlog called Generation B
✔ Added a competitor comparison table for Casper API

We have also added White List – register on our website and hit “Apply to whitelist” in your personal account there and enjoy timely updates on all of our project’s news!

I've been waiting for this! For god sake thanks about this news.I can buy CST now because I miss the last pre-sale. I will trust this project hoping to the success.

Done applying to the whitelist,  cant wait to receive more updates  about the progress of the project,  this is also my way of being updated as soon as the ICO starts so I wont miss it, Casper might be sold out in a few days. 
Recently registered and try the demo version of CASPER API, it was clean interface although it's not yet full done but I'll give 10/10 rating for this project. I got only the minimum purchase because don't enough yet, later on I can buy more than that to support CASPER API.

Thanks for your opinion!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

If you truly read the official white paper of Casper Api, you gonna see this and understand how serious this project is, specially in the future because they will target the famous exchanges for good. Think about it folks, this is a good project and well planned.

Cryptocurrency exchanges
We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges
as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the PRE-ICO we will
work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit,
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Thanks for this information,  giving us a heads up of what are the exchanges. For sure the team will not fail us when it comes to this and I trust them for choosing the best exchanges to trade.  

What can we ask for in CASPER API they support holders and traders. Access to cryptocurrency exchanges together it offers online data storage is so cool you get two functions in one project.

You are very right with that and not all ICOs are like that and not all teams are like that. That's why I really love Casper API because all the supporters, investors and holders will be reward in the future because Casper API will go to the moon for sure.

Thanks for supporting
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

Yeah mostly in our age, where as information is in demand we need storage that we can access anytime and something we can trust that why casper is working hard for the people to have something amazing like this, time will come the use of hardware device such as flash disk will be outdated and will be replace by cloud storages.

For a single person who holds more data that he/she needs everywhere he/she go, and also that owning physical hard drive is not so smart as now. CASPER API will be a good solution in case you need large data anywhere you want to go.

Thanks for your opinion!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:26:34 PM

I like this project, I actively participate in it and hope for its future development.

Thank you for joining us! We have a team of professionals for the realization of our project!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

Thanks a lot!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:30:35 PM

What are the advantages of Casper API over its competitors?

The first and most important is of course the focus on DApp. For DApp we offer:

✔storage of files and folders (video, audio, documents)

✔hosting (CDN)

At the same time, Casper API supports different blockchains and has a system of vendor evaluation for efficient operation.
Today, many companies and projects offer cloud storage, but just a few can provide all of the above, in most cases, the options especially important and necessary for DApp are not presented in full.

But, of course, that Casper API is not only beneficial for DApp. To own tokens CST is also beneficial, since the owner of the token receives the following economically profitable opportunities and can:

✔become a provider of resources (1CST = up to 25.6 Gb) to meet the storage needs of the service, receiving a reward for it.

✔lease the token to the supplier and receive a part of his remuneration from the use of the token.

✔freely sell the token on the exchange at market value.

Casper API aims to become a platform convenient for users, suppliers and token holders, who can use the acquired tokens at their discretion.

jackielim

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

Yes I agree on you both sir. After beta testing, they will know the feedback of the users and what are the things they need to improved (if possible). So for now, we just need to trust the team that they are going to do their best to proved good service to people.
For sure the team assigned to this improvement are currently doing the testing and coping all the comments and suggestion from the community. They will just give us update that it was done and improved already.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

✔hosting (CDN)

At the same time, Casper API supports different blockchains and has a system of vendor evaluation for efficient operation.
Today, many companies and projects offer cloud storage, but just a few can provide all of the above, in most cases, the options especially important and necessary for DApp are not presented in full.

But, of course, that Casper API is not only beneficial for DApp. To own tokens CST is also beneficial, since the owner of the token receives the following economically profitable opportunities and can:

✔become a provider of resources (1CST = up to 25.6 Gb) to meet the storage needs of the service, receiving a reward for it.

✔lease the token to the supplier and receive a part of his remuneration from the use of the token.

Casper API aims to become a platform convenient for users, suppliers and token holders, who can use the acquired tokens at their discretion.

Thank you for the information you shared with us. By this, we will know that Casper API have it all. Safety, security, protection and convenience to all their users is really important in choosing the right system to be used.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

The first and most important is of course the focus on DApp.

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/what-are-the-advantages-of-casper-api-over-its-competitors-f4052e8ea4a8

jackielim

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

✔hosting (CDN)

Thank you for the information you shared with us. By this, we will know that Casper API have it all. Safety, security, protection and convenience to all their users is really important in choosing the right system to be used.
I'm so excited to launch this project. For sure, this type of offers will truly bottoms up in the IT industry. This project will rise in ASIA because of demand that will be needed. I don't if you heard that US company offering the same concept are slowly pulling out from Southeast Asia and Asia's countries.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

Cryptocurrency exchanges
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Thanks for this information,  giving us a heads up of what are the exchanges. For sure the team will not fail us when it comes to this and I trust them for choosing the best exchanges to trade.  

Thanks for supporting

wow It will be a success if casper api been listed in the exchanges more people will catch its idea and explore further what really is casper api and its potential to help the public in managing their data online safe and convenient for their business and own use.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: