Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44148 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

In 2017 the project Casper API was launched, its creators aimed to provide developers of decentralized applications and their customers with a reliable tool for storing information.

The essence of the project reflects its name. In the American film industry Casper is a well-known character - it is a ghost. Of course, your files will not turn into something wierd , but in other respects their behavior is similar to the actions of the ghost – it is almost impossible to find them. Saved information with the help of Casper API is divided into several parts which trip with the use of the blockchain around the planet, and nobody knows where.

To raise funds for the project it has been decided to use Casper-tokens (CST), which will be issued within the ICO and the Pre-ICO. The last stage, held in December 2017, confirmed the success of the idea by finishing the sale of the tokens in 60 minutes for the amount of $ 1 million USD.

http://casperproject.io

rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

that's a really big news....all the best to team
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

In 2017 the project Casper API was launched, its creators aimed to provide developers of decentralized applications and their customers with a reliable tool for storing information.

The essence of the project reflects its name. In the American film industry Casper is a well-known character - it is a ghost. Of course, your files will not turn into something wierd , but in other respects their behavior is similar to the actions of the ghost – it is almost impossible to find them. Saved information with the help of Casper API is divided into several parts which trip with the use of the blockchain around the planet, and nobody knows where.

To raise funds for the project it has been decided to use Casper-tokens (CST), which will be issued within the ICO and the Pre-ICO. The last stage, held in December 2017, confirmed the success of the idea by finishing the sale of the tokens in 60 minutes for the amount of $ 1 million USD.

I like this line, "confirmed the success of the idea by finishing the sale of the tokens in 60 minutes for the amount of $ 1 million USD." , which is truely great deal. Also, about the name, it has sense that is related on it's service to all customer. Yeah, casper is a famous ghost, I remember my child hood, so sweet and entertaining.
petmalulodi

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

Wow! I really love this project. I love the way they think of a service that were badly need by a lot of people as well as the name of their project which is "casper" which associated with the ghost  because the file that were stored by the users will definitely unseen. Meaning, Our files will be safe from thieve. I really love they way they think of their project.
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

We continue introducing to you our team. Today we would like to introduce you Stanislav Kapulkin. In our project Stanislav holds the position of CTO (technical Director).

Stanislav is a leading developer of API Casper, winner and participant of various competitions in the field of IT and AR. In 2016 he became one of the organizers of Hackthebrain hackathon for EEG signal processing, and in 2015 he became the winner of the regional Imagine Cup and the winner of the Real Sense Challenge 2014 contest.

We are proud that Stanislav is in our team! And if you have any questions to him – ask them in the comments to this post or on social networks of Stanislav.

Another satisfying information, This project never failed to amaze us especially me Smiley Now they got new great team member no wonder if Casper will replace big ICOs or company soon.
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

People behind this casper are so bright as they come up with a cool and relevant project name which is "Casper" as the file of the user will be impossible to find. Great team member plus great service offered equals(=) SUCCESS. 
ejarales

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

"The last stage, held in December 2017, confirmed the success of the idea by finishing the sale of the tokens in 60 minutes for the amount of $ 1 million USD." Casper has been proven itself from the beginning of it's run, what more now that the team has did some actions (such as hiring new great team member, roadshow ect) for better Casper. I think we will have another sold out Cheesy
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

This is great publication team! 1 million USD in 60 minutes, that is also a great feat! I hope we could maintain or even beat that in the near future. With a great team and a great concept, I'm sure that casper will definitely bring home the bacon.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:41:01 PM

We continue introducing to you our team. Today we would like to introduce you Stanislav Kapulkin. In our project Stanislav holds the position of CTO (technical Director).

Stanislav is a leading developer of API Casper, winner and participant of various competitions in the field of IT and AR. In 2016 he became one of the organizers of Hackthebrain hackathon for EEG signal processing, and in 2015 he became the winner of the regional Imagine Cup and the winner of the Real Sense Challenge 2014 contest.

We are proud that Stanislav is in our team! And if you have any questions to him – ask them in the comments to this post or on social networks of Stanislav.

Another satisfying information, This project never failed to amaze us especially me Smiley Now they got new great team member no wonder if Casper will replace big ICOs or company soon.

Great news and great team member! Kudos to Stanislav for all his previous achievements, good luck and more power for your future endeavors specially here in casper.
rahul10948

Merit: 114

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

the backbone of this project is what that make its a profitable platform for both investor and traders
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:35:54 PM

I like this line, "confirmed the success of the idea by finishing the sale of the tokens in 60 minutes for the amount of $ 1 million USD." , which is truely great deal. Also, about the name, it has sense that is related on it's service to all customer. Yeah, casper is a famous ghost, I remember my child hood, so sweet and entertaining.

Our Casper - this is a very efficient assistant for business))
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

Wow! I really love this project. I love the way they think of a service that were badly need by a lot of people as well as the name of their project which is "casper" which associated with the ghost  because the file that were stored by the users will definitely unseen. Meaning, Our files will be safe from thieve. I really love they way they think of their project.

Yes, any information will be kept safe and it will be impossible to steal it
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

Great news and great team member! Kudos to Stanislav for all his previous achievements, good luck and more power for your future endeavors specially here in casper.

Thanks a lot!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

the backbone of this project is what that make its a profitable platform for both investor and traders

Thanks for your opinion!
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

Carried out a little analysis and realized that December was a very productive month for many ICO. Now while the market is not yet so hot, you need to make great efforts to attract investors
Danilotot

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:26:40 PM

The Casper API represents a new impulse in the world of decentralized application development. Developers will receive an ability to create great-looking DApps with a user-friendly interface. Lest we forget that clean design and usability poise any service for greatness.

We will wait the demo apps to see how user-friendly user apps they did. I want to check it first and experience their service in demo mode.

I also want to see the demo of these apps first. please update me to the events. the better you have to show us first.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:36:53 PM

Carried out a little analysis and realized that December was a very productive month for many ICO. Now while the market is not yet so hot, you need to make great efforts to attract investors

We will do everything to make our ICO successful in April
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:38:05 PM

The Casper API represents a new impulse in the world of decentralized application development. Developers will receive an ability to create great-looking DApps with a user-friendly interface. Lest we forget that clean design and usability poise any service for greatness.

We will wait the demo apps to see how user-friendly user apps they did. I want to check it first and experience their service in demo mode.

I also want to see the demo of these apps first. please update me to the events. the better you have to show us first.

stay tuned for our updates! We will keep you updated with the news of the project
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:44:43 PM

With the inception and the subsequent spread of blockchain technology, decentralized applications (DApps) have sparked a lot of interest from software developers. For example, the Ethereum platform alone boasts over 700 DApps. That number is poised to rise exponentially as time goes by!

Unfortunately, due to several technical limitations, creating truly complex DApps for mass adoption is not exactly possible at this time.

The simple truth is: DApps can’t evolve and develop without a set of simple tools for secure storage of video, photo, audio and text data. Casper API allows to create a highly confidential and secure cloud storage that is both reliable and easy to operate.

Here’s why Casper API is poised for greatness:

· The exponential development of DApps. Application developers are not limited in their choice of a blockchain to build their software on (smart contracts on any blockchain).

· Offers a wide range of applications for a plethora of businesses.

· The team. Among the project’s participants we have people from the Blockchain and cryptocurrency Expert Council under the State Duma of the Russian Federation, including its chairman, as well as a number of experts with extensive experience in building real businesses. The technical side of the project is handled by ITMO graduates, one of the best national research institutes in Russia.

These points are all indicative of the fact that Casper API is a comptetitve project, ready to become a solid alternative to data storage services already available on the market.

belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:22:25 AM

This project is like an intangible hard drive? This is too technical for some people to cope up but I, myself, will try to comprehend because
it projects a lot of promising criteria.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: