Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

Can we know more of the status of ico as of now?

As I can see the start of ICO is MAY but it's depends of the marketing of CASPER API, if they open again a pre-sale in APRIL and it will sold again I think this be huge advantage to be finish already in the opening of ICO why? Because it's already less token to be sell in ICO so it's simple, stay tuned for more valuable news about casper ✌

Do you mean that this is their 2nd pre sale? When was the first one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

As I can see the start of ICO is MAY but it's depends of the marketing of CASPER API, if they open again a pre-sale in APRIL and it will sold again I think this be huge advantage to be finish already in the opening of ICO why? Because it's already less token to be sell in ICO so it's simple, stay tuned for more valuable news about casper ✌

Do you mean that this is their 2nd pre sale? When was the first one?

ICO will start in May. In December 2017 ended with a presale
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

Does anyone here know if Casper have any competitors in the market already?

Yes,There are projects in the market which have some functions or services offered as Casper. However, Casper is not looking into its competitors but Casper is just focusing on it's own. The team as well as the supporters know that Casper is the best among it's competitors.

Yes. That's also what Casper Team says as reply to my query.. they were taking notes of competitors mistakes so they could prevent such incident in their own project.

Talking about competitors, I highly recommend is the "Gas Files".

Gas Files has set out to tackle the problems associated with digital file storage head on. Utilizing IPFS and Ethereum blockchain technology, Gas Files enables anyone around the world to store any number of files of any size without limits or security concerns.

Unfortunately Casper has own and unique platform. It may overcome the others competitors base of their services. Smiley

Thanks for sharing this, just for sake of comparison. But we know
that this project has its own unique characteristics that is uncomparable. Good team we have here!

Thanks for your opinion
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

Yes,There are projects in the market which have some functions or services offered as Casper. However, Casper is not looking into its competitors but Casper is just focusing on it's own. The team as well as the supporters know that Casper is the best among it's competitors.

Yes. That's also what Casper Team says as reply to my query.. they were taking notes of competitors mistakes so they could prevent such incident in their own project.
Which is a good thing because they are preventing problems that can occur in the future while adding some innovations or some things that are not included on it's competitors.

We strive to improve our project and the system of safe storage of any data

Admirable dedication from the casper team. This is an assurance that they will provide us with high quality work and selfless passion towards the success of this project.

Thanks for your opinion

You're welcome admin. This is one of the reasons i support casper. The admins are very active and accommodating to queries and supporters as well.

Yes it's true. We try to answer everyone)
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:57:53 AM

Which is a good thing because they are preventing problems that can occur in the future while adding some innovations or some things that are not included on it's competitors.

We strive to improve our project and the system of safe storage of any data

It's good that we heard that, hopefully you will further strengthen the care of the data, and hopefully it will take you more to take care of it.
rdny

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:55:14 AM

Gas Files has set out to tackle the problems associated with digital file storage head on. Utilizing IPFS and Ethereum blockchain technology, Gas Files enables anyone around the world to store any number of files of any size without limits or security concerns.

Unfortunately Casper has own and unique platform. It may overcome the others competitors base of their services. Smiley

that this project has its own unique characteristics that is uncomparable. Good team we have here!

Aside from what you have mentioned, do you still know other competitors of casper for comparison purposes?
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:14:31 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 12:28:40 PM by CASPER_TEAM

Hello, friends! We have done MVP Casper API. v.0.0.1!

The first version of Casper API is able to upload, edit and delete files in a decentralized network! We are now gathering like-minded people to test the power of decentralization! Together we will create the economy of the future.

We believe in openness, security and accessibility of information when data are stored by all, and at the same time do not belong to anyone.

Each of you have a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage CasperAPI. It is enough to provide your hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

This is a challenge for all of us! Painstaking work and systematic testing of hypotheses so that our Casper API withstand the load, stably store information and ensure the needs of Dapps.

That’s why we have prepared a prize fund for our first suppliers. 562500 Casper tokens (CST), which is equivalent to 90 000$, we will give to the first 150 providers, as a gratitude for their dedication to the idea.

We will start on the 7 of March at 12: 00 GMT. Every Wednesday at 12: 00 GMT we get those who want to become suppliers. Instructions for connecting are available at the link:

(https://github.com/Casper-dev/Casper-server).

We collect the first Casper providers in our channel ( https://t.me/CasperProjectENG )

Conditions:

apply.(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform);

connect to the system (requires linux or Mac OS to connect);

provide an external IP address;

install our software to your computer;

be online >95% of the time per week;

point your ethereum wallet;

leave free space on your hard drive (enough for up to 25.6 Gb!);

Every week we'll be giving away tokens to service providers who have complied with all the conditions.
Interested? Fill out the form and wait to be invited! (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform)

On all issues you can write our product lead: alyona@casperproject.io

See you in the vastness of the decentralized network!

nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

The first version of Casper API is able to upload, edit and delete files in a decentralized network! We are now gathering like-minded people to test the power of decentralization! Together we will create the economy of the future.

We believe in openness, security and accessibility of information when data are stored by all, and at the same time do not belong to anyone.

Each of you have a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage CasperAPI. It is enough to provide your hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

This is a challenge for all of us! Painstaking work and systematic testing of hypotheses so that our Casper API withstand the load, stably store information and ensure the needs of Dapps.

That’s why we have prepared a prize fund for our first suppliers. 562500 Casper tokens (CST), which is equivalent to 90 000$, we will give to the first 150 providers, as a gratitude for their dedication to the idea.

We will start on the 7 of March at 12: 00 GMT. Every Wednesday at 12: 00 GMT we get those who want to become suppliers. Instructions for connecting are available at the link:

We collect the first Casper providers in our channel ( https://t.me/CasperProjectENG )

Conditions:

apply.(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform);

Every week we'll be giving away tokens to service providers who have complied with all the conditions.
Interested? Fill out the form and wait to be invited! (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform)

The battle begins on 7 of March at 12: 00 GMT. This is quite interesting opportunity as a newly arrived in this thread, like me. I gonna watch what happen next, good strategy Casper team!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

Conditions:

The battle begins on 7 of March at 12: 00 GMT. This is quite interesting opportunity as a newly arrived in this thread, like me. I gonna watch what happen next, good strategy Casper team!

We want that as many people as possible accept our offer and become participants
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

Aside from what you have mentioned, do you still know other competitors of casper for comparison purposes?

Yes, but we do not mention in our topic other projects or companies
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

Conditions:

Hooray! at last. I really wanted to participate in the test myself! Is it possible to track the number of suppliers in real time? arrange a live broadcast
rdny

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

I fully understand. Thank you for replying though.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Conditions:

Hooray! at last. I really wanted to participate in the test myself! Is it possible to track the number of suppliers in real time? arrange a live broadcast

This is limited only to MacOS and linux only? Is there really no way for windows users to participate?
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

Conditions:

This is great news! Let us hear more of this when it this challenge is already up Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

Yes, They have some sort of similarities but only one of them will be on top and no doubt it will be Casper Smiley Gasfiles is almost done and as I can see, They didn't achieved hardcap unlike Casper who sold out it's pre-sale by just 60mins.
petmalulodi

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

Conditions:

Thank you for this info. It's so nice to hear that you've finished MVP v.0.0.1 we will look from now what enhancement will be made after releasing v.0.0.2. It's just sad that I can't try this the system yet since my desktop is not Lunix or MAC OS.
petmalulodi

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

I fully understand. Thank you for replying though.
Actually there are a lot of competitors, some are already running and some are just new like Casper. But competitors is not that important it's about how will you going to overcome those competitors you have. And that will casper do, to prove itself that despite the fact that they're already have competitors, they will stand still by their own. 
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

We have a good news 👍

Every day we work, improving all our processes making the Casper API the best service for Dapps and for you.

Today we released an updated version of White Paper, Financial model, tokenomics and 2-page. All documents are available on the website

Check White Paper http://www.casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf

CasperAPI Team 👻

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
petmalulodi

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

I suggest to join their telegram and your question will sure be answered. I haven't check the telegram yet so I can't answered your question directly. But the latest news I get is they updated the version of white paper, Financial model etc.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

Hi, Friends!

Every day we work, improving all our processes making the Casper API the best service for Dapps and for you.
Today we released an updated version of White Paper, Financial model, tokenomics and 2-page. All documents are available on the website

Check White Paper http://www.casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf

CasperAPI Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: