Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

The file storage is useful and the right thing, and I think that you can easily find people who will be interested in investing in this project

I agree with what you say but how do we get people's trust to invest in the project?

For our members we must proactively let people know the project's safety and safety we know to be difficult to explain to people without the broad understanding, but we know that we can properly explain and trust the project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

Located all around the world, providers ensure the operation and security of the entire network, and the smart-contract automatically runs hourly check-ups when copies are created
That's the reasons why Casper API data storage gonna be the best data storage here in our world once it is complete and I can't wait really for that to happen because for sure a lot of people will be amaze on it and will start to support Casper API because they will see how secured all of their data's on Casper API services.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

Beware of scams!

Yesterday started the long-awaited Pre-Sale of our project. We are happy to receive your feedback and find out how many people were waiting for the start of a new stage of the ICO.

In turn, we would like to warn all our investors and future investors that the scammers are not asleep! And we really want to protect you from the actions of intruders - so please be careful and remember the following:

- CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

- For operational communication there is an official telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Here you can ask all your questions and communicate with the team. Important! All real administrators are marked with an asterisk in the list of chat participants. Our administrators are NEVER the first to send private messages. Our administrators never take off their personal wallets to pay for tokens.

- All official social networks are listed on our website

Never click on unfamiliar links that unknown people send to you – they may be scammers.

Before making any decision about investing in Casper API, you should study the project yourself and ask questions that you have left to the members of the team or community.

Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

The file storage is useful and the right thing, and I think that you can easily find people who will be interested in investing in this project
It is really useful as it creates more conveniency in storing important datas and anything. But I don't think so that it is really easy to find people who want to invest in regardless on its main use as a storage system. Though it is one of the reason why it has more advancement compared to other storage system as the old one is just a simple complex of storage capability.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

people should read about what Casper API wants to provide future clients. They promised great services.
Yes if they read about what casper can do to change the future storage no doubt that they really want to this. soon this project will success and will reach the number 1 spot.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

Casper API Advisor: Mark Lissenberg

In 2017 Casper API team has taken on building an infrastructure for decentralized data storage capable of working with any blockchain supporting smart contracts. The project has attracted advisors with extensive experience in blockchain technology. One of them is Mark Lissenberg.

Previously Mark has graduated the largest applied sciences university in the Netherlands — Hogeschool Rotterdam as well as Internet Marketing Universiteit. Boasting over 11 years of experience in online marketing as well as many years of experience with blockchain technology, he is one of the founders at Cryptomizers (blockchain marketing). His expertise and intricate knowledge of crypto-economy allow him to consult developer teams at a high and professional level.

http://casperproject.io

reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/casper-api-advisor-mark-lissenberg-9171465c21b4
More and more amazing people continuously joining Casper Team because they saw amazing about Casper API that they can't miss because it has a lot in the future. All of the ideas, vision and goals of Casper Team are really great which will contribute a lot in the future of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency and I can't wait for that to happen.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

people should read about what Casper API wants to provide future clients. They promised great services.

yes you will read white paper abount the things you want to know in proejct you will know many and ask members to say they should know you welcome and goodluck. you must give a good idea for the improvement of the proejct and the people's trust to invest more.

We want to receive feedback and make the project better
no matter what happen this casper API will earn more good feed because this casper have a good idea and feature that people will have interest on it. everyday this projects works well.
nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

Oh the pre-sale is on, so what are we waiting for. The time goes fly like an arrow, so don't missed this kind of opportunity. Participate and be part of the team for good. Count me in Casper team, let me support your team.
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

Every time casper releasing a update always have a good news that every one got the attention and make it interesting. That's why there a lots of people participating for this ico. If casper api continue this kind of good casper will get the goal.
That's why people who are part of this ICO is always looking forward to received a good news from the team. This is just a proof that the team are doing their best and working hard to have a successful ICO.
That's why this ICO gonna be one of the best ICO this year because of the amazing talents and efforts of the Casper Team. They want to make sure all of the supporters and believers are always updated on their progress and take note all of their social medias are really active and that's one of the big reason why I really like them because of their efforts.

I also agree. As what their proposal contains a lot to offer, the main reason why I considered the Casper Team as an intellectual behalf of ICO because of their idea itself. The idea of having its own virtual currency is a real deal for everyone.

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

I am promoting your ICO because it is really cool and can´t wait for the project launch.
I have question about bounty - how many tokens are reserved for bounty campaign (Sandra said 1% for bounties, but in the whitepaper you say something diffrent..) and where we can apply for KYC for bounty participants?

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

I am promoting your ICO because it is really cool and can´t wait for the project launch.
I have question about bounty - how many tokens are reserved for bounty campaign (Sandra said 1% for bounties, but in the whitepaper you say something diffrent..) and where we can apply for KYC for bounty participants?
actually you don't need to do the kyc if you are going to support the project for bounty if you have any question about the bounty you should join to telegram because they do not discuss here the percentage of given for bounty campaign.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

Casper API Advisor: Mark Lissenberg

In 2017 Casper API team has taken on building an infrastructure for decentralized data storage capable of working with any blockchain supporting smart contracts. The project has attracted advisors with extensive experience in blockchain technology. One of them is Mark Lissenberg.

Previously Mark has graduated the largest applied sciences university in the Netherlands – Hogeschool Rotterdam as well as Internet Marketing Universiteit. Boasting over 11 years of experience in online marketing as well as many years of experience with blockchain technology, he is one of the founders at Cryptomizers (blockchain marketing). His expertise and intricate knowledge of crypto-economy allow him to consult developer teams at a high and professional level.

http://casperproject.io

Another new member for Casper Team this very interesting a lot of amazing people continuously joining Casper API because for sure they really believe on this ICO gonna be successful in the near future because all of the ideas and the projects of team are really amazing. Goodluck Casper API can't wait to see your success.

nice one who has already trusted the project.
and have joined the good. Hopefully Mark Lissenberg has a lot of contributions and a lot of smart ideas that can help the project and more trustworthy people to invest more
hoping that the project will be more successful.

All our advisers are professionals!
They help make the project better!
That really makes Casper API so special project because they really hired the best of the best in each of field of expertise. They are really into the beautification and improvements in every parts of these great project.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:52:26 PM

Yes marketing is the most important part of the sucess of an ico, team need a good marketing and communication level to reach as many investors as possible. Projects need visbility now to raise money, and I think that Casper api has some good arguments to communicate.

For sure the team is doing something about marketing this project.  A lot of investor is now waiting for the ICO. 
yap Casper now is focusing to marketing  that why mark is part of the Casper now to see and advise the team  what they need to do because for sure more investor now investing Casper api
if you have a good and quality marketing strategy there a lots of investor and partnership will have focusing on you. well we know that casper are working hard as of now to make if casper more beautiful in the eye of everyone.
Not only that because if you have an amazing products that could do more a lot than existing technologies which will more efficient when you using it and will provide more security to your things for sure a lot of people will switch to that technology and that's what gonna happen when Casper API launch their data storage.
soon casper's technology will be much in demand setting more interest for people to use cloud based storages because using physical storages like flash drives are more prone to damage and data lost, as technology progress we will definetly go there so casper's api is a smart plan of the team behind contrustion of the ico.

Tnx for your opinion! )
That is totally for sure! Casper API application will be one of the biggest demand in the online works because of it will serve many users with satisfaction to them. And many people will patronize this project because of its most promising and significant contribution to the data storage and cloud storage system. I am looking forward to use this aweome project.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

66,000,000 CST Towards Community Development!
Dear friends, we have decided to allocate 15% of the entire token supply towards the Community Development fund.

Our strategy: quality product, competitive pricing and global reach.

How it will be used?

▪ Airdrop for token holders

▪ Prizes for participation in Casper API hackathons

▪ Bug bounty

▪ Rewards for the Casper API provider referral system

▪ And a lot more

We want more than develop the Casper API project, we want the entire decentralization movement along with blockchain and cryptocurrency to grow and blossom.

How does this affect current token distribution?

We are decreasing the hard cap to $26.2 million since we don’t want to issue additional tokens or increase token price. All the resources towards the Community Development fund will be allocated from the tokens reserved for the Pre-sale.

We hope you support our idea and get involved in the most direct fashion.

Yours, Casper API team

That's great, So partly the bounty distribution will be reduce too? am i right? and by the way Dev team do you have Github? coz i want to keep an eye on it.
Ever though the market is down at this moment i'm very positive that Casper will reach the hard cap.
This project of casper API is very well organized the developer is always giving us updates on this project thank you team for keeping us update keep it up
Yes that is true and I totally agree to you that this project is a well organized and well prepared project. The team really works to make this project a groundbreaking projects in terms of data and cloud storage that will make our work so easy.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

Hello!
I missed some time, please tell me, the date of the start of the pre-sale is still uncertain? while collecting the data of the participants to whitelist?
If you cannot ammodate your time always in bitcoin you can join caspers telegram group to be notified at all times for their current updates regarding the time frame of the project's movements and also their presale of tokens.
thank you friend! I went in telegram group today and saw that the number of the group has increased many times! What is the reason for such a sharp increase?

Many people trusted Casper API and want to know more updates about this project. They believe that Casper API will be the answer to all worries of people in terms of storing their files and data. That's why there are lots of people joining their telegram channel so that even they can't check the forum here, they are still always updated on what's happening with the ICO.

Tnx for your opinion! We want the community always knew about the project news
That's why people really trust this project because of the transparency of the team and the  time and effort that admin and the team is giving to spread new updates and news about this ICO.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

yes you will read white paper abount the things you want to know in proejct you will know many and ask members to say they should know you welcome and goodluck. you must give a good idea for the improvement of the proejct and the people's trust to invest more.
yes very well said, i guess all of the information about casper will see this on the whitepaper and also be active to website and also to the the telegram for more updates about casper.

it's right for us members to work together to make the project more successful and to make the CASPER API more widely available worldwide more trustworthy people and more to invest.
If all the supporters of Casper API will help each other to promote and spread the good news about this ICO, this project will probably become successful because it will encourage a lot of investors to invest and people to participate to Casper API.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
kable78

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:37:57 PM

DApps quickly evolved - regardless of the blockchain platform. To simplify the problem of data storage for our customers, we created the Casper API.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:52:31 PM

yes very well said, i guess all of the information about casper will see this on the whitepaper and also be active to website and also to the the telegram for more updates about casper.

it's right for us members to work together to make the project more successful and to make the CASPER API more widely available worldwide more trustworthy people and more to invest.
If all the supporters of Casper API will help each other to promote and spread the good news about this ICO, this project will probably become successful because it will encourage a lot of investors to invest and people to participate to Casper API.

Many thanks! We also have a strong team
Our project will be successful
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:54:07 PM

Hello!
I missed some time, please tell me, the date of the start of the pre-sale is still uncertain? while collecting the data of the participants to whitelist?
If you cannot ammodate your time always in bitcoin you can join caspers telegram group to be notified at all times for their current updates regarding the time frame of the project's movements and also their presale of tokens.
thank you friend! I went in telegram group today and saw that the number of the group has increased many times! What is the reason for such a sharp increase?

Many people trusted Casper API and want to know more updates about this project. They believe that Casper API will be the answer to all worries of people in terms of storing their files and data. That's why there are lots of people joining their telegram channel so that even they can't check the forum here, they are still always updated on what's happening with the ICO.

We want all participants to know about the news of the project
Tnx for your opinion! We want the community always knew about the project news
That's why people really trust this project because of the transparency of the team and the  time and effort that admin and the team is giving to spread new updates and news about this ICO.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:56:33 PM

66,000,000 CST Towards Community Development!
Dear friends, we have decided to allocate 15% of the entire token supply towards the Community Development fund.

Our strategy: quality product, competitive pricing and global reach.

How it will be used?

▪ Airdrop for token holders

▪ Prizes for participation in Casper API hackathons

▪ Bug bounty

▪ Rewards for the Casper API provider referral system

▪ And a lot more

We want more than develop the Casper API project, we want the entire decentralization movement along with blockchain and cryptocurrency to grow and blossom.

How does this affect current token distribution?

We are decreasing the hard cap to $26.2 million since we don’t want to issue additional tokens or increase token price. All the resources towards the Community Development fund will be allocated from the tokens reserved for the Pre-sale.

We hope you support our idea and get involved in the most direct fashion.

Yours, Casper API team

That's great, So partly the bounty distribution will be reduce too? am i right? and by the way Dev team do you have Github? coz i want to keep an eye on it.
Ever though the market is down at this moment i'm very positive that Casper will reach the hard cap.
This project of casper API is very well organized the developer is always giving us updates on this project thank you team for keeping us update keep it up
Yes that is true and I totally agree to you that this project is a well organized and well prepared project. The team really works to make this project a groundbreaking projects in terms of data and cloud storage that will make our work so easy.

Yes. Casper API is an infrastructure project designed for decentralized data storage compatible with any blockchain
platform with smart contract capabilities.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: