Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

I participate in the signature company. Tell me please, why are not I charged for the week 17? Huh Huh Huh

if i'm with you to ask another member who is active in the project we do not know what the project's admin is doing so he's not always able to answer that we just want to consult the other members Smiley
They have given you the necessary information channels when you need to ask for bounty issues. Have you tried asking questions here https://t.me/bountysandraevans? post at this thread doesn't help anything for your issue.

oh nice because you're one of the answers that our member should have in the crowd would have been more than just a simple thing that you did not neglected thanks to the things that said to us even before.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

Casper API also offers reserve data storage for additional reliability and safety.

I am a file backup conscious person. My files are so precious that I cannot afford to lose them. My faith in low-quality electronic storage system was close to none because some files that were stored was already corrupted. I also believed that everything on the net can be hack. CASPER API regains my faith on everything and my fear about losing my files was already resolved. Thanks to this technology which offers great security (safety) and reliability.
Well this project is really effective and efficient for you to use. Its safety and security thing will project you the best among the rest data storage system. It will be so beneficial in your part if you will going to use this DApps.
This is the right time for you to trust and believe that Casper API will be able to secure all your precious files and give you a 100% safety once you store your files to this platform.
That is true! If you are doubting about the security and safety of all your valuable files in the storage, Casper API will insure you that every files that you are putting on the cloud storage will be safe and secured because they have the best platform for data storage system.
we should be very careful about this project because of the high level of efficiency. because they know safety and security because they have the best platform for data storage system.
casper AIP is the best project
I still admire because there are many active members.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

Beacuase of the member of the team their build this project of casper API i already saw the success of this project in the near future keep it up
yes the team is growing stronger. all of the member have a big experience in this kin of field no wonder that everyone will give a success work for caspe API.
With a good foundation from the team, any project will surely have a successful one. All people behind Casper API are professionals and have skills to create a wonderful and very useful project.
yet added more professional and good in this kind of field work. maybe or soon this casper API will success. we sure that the team behind are working hard for the goal of this ico.

We are confident of the success of our project
We are claiming right now the success of the project. Actually, even the ICO still have long time, they already claimed the victory of this project. We are grateful for being part of the team.
With a good idea and a great team, for sure Casper API will become a successful ICO. There are lots of people who supported and believe that this project can provide a secure and safe storage for all their users.
Yes thats right let us now claim the success of this great project. It will not happen if not because of the idea snd concept makers a great and awesome team that make data storage system safe, secure and more affordable to all the users. Great work team Casper.
That is right the team is getting bigger and bigger and the project is now reachint its greatest accomplishment which is getting the best data storage apps that will help all the users all over the world. Awesome project and great team cooperation can't wait to see the success of this project.

yes I like you to help us.
Remember that everything that is harmful to the project should not be done. be positive.
we know that the project is to work well with each admin and the members so we can actively discuss the right one
The bigger we get the volume that we will have, Casper Api is doing a great job. Did you know guys that Ethereum could eventually take over the overall marketcap of bitcoin and besides the price could be euphoric they will develop the software for Dapps and i know Casper Api is part of this.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

Advisor Casper API: Eddie Chou

The success of the project depends on the team. In order to work on Casper API decentralized cloud storage we have attracted Eddie Chou, a person with fundamental knowledge in the field of blockchain technologies.

He studied at the oldest institution in Hong Kong and successfully completed the Royal College of London (bachelor's degree).

Since 1997 he has held leading positions in the production of high-tech equipment.

Eddie Chou worked for more than six years as s chief designer at ASM Assembly Automation (an international company specializing in the production of electronic components).

A few years later, he took the position of chief technical officer of Biopack Environmental Solution Inc, a multinational corporation operating in North America, China, India, etc.

Today Eddie Chou is a talented engineer and entrepreneur, cooperating with companies and projects in the USA, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

I participate in the signature company. Tell me please, why are not I charged for the week 17? Huh Huh Huh

if i'm with you to ask another member who is active in the project we do not know what the project's admin is doing so he's not always able to answer that we just want to consult the other members Smiley
They have given you the necessary information channels when you need to ask for bounty issues. Have you tried asking questions here https://t.me/bountysandraevans? post at this thread doesn't help anything for your issue.
That is true! If you have questions regarding about the bounty update in their spreadsheet you better ask it on the bounty manager of this project thru telegram so she can entertain all your questions.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:01:52 PM

The success of the project depends on the team. In order to work on Casper API decentralized cloud storage we have attracted Eddie Chou, a person with fundamental knowledge in the field of blockchain technologies.

He studied at the oldest institution in Hong Kong and successfully completed the Royal College of London (bachelor's degree).

Since 1997 he has held leading positions in the production of high-tech equipment.

Eddie Chou worked for more than six years as s chief designer at ASM Assembly Automation (an international company specializing in the production of electronic components).

A few years later, he took the position of chief technical officer of Biopack Environmental Solution Inc, a multinational corporation operating in North America, China, India, etc.

Today Eddie Chou is a talented engineer and entrepreneur, cooperating with companies and projects in the USA, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia.

This man is the reason behind the great success of this project. A very excellent credentials for their advisor. No doubt that this Casper API project will be so much successful as the DApps goes online.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

This man is the reason behind the great success of this project. A very excellent credentials for their advisor. No doubt that this Casper API project will be so much successful as the DApps goes online.
I thinks its not only him because its all of the board who works with this those who are almost not sleeping just to make casper successful.
How much is the total amount raised as of now and its soft cap does it reach at this time?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

I thinks its not only him because its all of the board who works with this those who are almost not sleeping just to make casper successful.
How much is the total amount raised as of now and its soft cap does it reach at this time?
no question about it why Casper become a number one cloud storage in this year, a new professional advisor from hongkong make it Casper strong fundamental for the future success.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

I am a regular reader of your Medium blog and you have there really interesting articles, I recommend reading to everyone!
For example did you know that "average investor really gets 82% of the profits from their ICO investments"? Wink

Yes, people should read about what Casper API wants to provide future clients. They promised great services. A well-develop storage platform that will satisfy needs of a common user and large companies for the purpose of safekeeping files. They offer wonderful features of their project because they got great members in the team,with different expertise that supports and upgrade their system for clients satisfaction and convenience.
Absolutely this project will surpass those previous data storage system and will be the most successful and most well well-know cloud storage that ever made this year. Many people will talk about the wonderful creation of this project. Let's claim its success now.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

Casper api offers good conditions for all companies and users who want to store large databases on the first decentralized platform running in this area. Casper api makes it possible to store data at a cheaper price, it also provides security and reliability for the database.
Yes you are right with that but not only for companies or corporation but for the whole wide world. This kind of decentralized data storage are really useful in our government nowadays because I am sure it will avoid corruption and I hope there are people will pursue this kind of technologies to implement in our government just to improve also the services of our government to their people.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:03:22 PM

Casper api offers good conditions for all companies and users who want to store large databases on the first decentralized platform running in this area. Casper api makes it possible to store data at a cheaper price, it also provides security and reliability for the database.
Yes you are right with that but not only for companies or corporation but for the whole wide world. This kind of decentralized data storage are really useful in our government nowadays because I am sure it will avoid corruption and I hope there are people will pursue this kind of technologies to implement in our government just to improve also the services of our government to their people.

Yes, we also believe in it!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:06:09 PM

I am a regular reader of your Medium blog and you have there really interesting articles, I recommend reading to everyone!
For example did you know that "average investor really gets 82% of the profits from their ICO investments"? Wink

Yes, people should read about what Casper API wants to provide future clients. They promised great services. A well-develop storage platform that will satisfy needs of a common user and large companies for the purpose of safekeeping files. They offer wonderful features of their project because they got great members in the team,with different expertise that supports and upgrade their system for clients satisfaction and convenience.
Absolutely this project will surpass those previous data storage system and will be the most successful and most well well-know cloud storage that ever made this year. Many people will talk about the wonderful creation of this project. Let's claim its success now.

Casper API allows us to make use of all the capabilities already present in cloud storage, such as data storage
and content distribution network (CDN). The infrastructure can be used for all kinds of applications, websites and even
offline businesses with no use of smart contracts. Combined with the architecture capabilities such as automated
content delivery through smart contracts on blockchains as well as SDK for DApps make Casper API an attractive
solution for the budding market of decentralized applications.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:09:13 PM

no question about it why Casper become a number one cloud storage in this year, a new professional advisor from hongkong make it Casper strong fundamental for the future success.

We invite only professional consultants to make our project better
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:18:36 PM

Last December, we collected $ 1 million for 60 minutes. We are confident in the success of ICO
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

Eddie Chou is one of the professionals in our project
ineedbdolar

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

This is a unique project. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.
past_ale

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:25:54 PM

I like this project, I'm sure that it will be a huge success.  I see how the team is constantly working on the project, making it better.
rendravolt

Activity: 2030
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

True, that is a remarkable achievement, very unexpected can continue to that stage, we also should be grateful hopefully the future will be better for this project.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

i was noch able to have finally read the whitepaper and i think this will be an very interesting project in the near future. i really hope, no, i am sure that the devs will deliver.

casper api is predestined to change the decentral storage systems.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:14:28 PM

in such projects you can safely enter the role of investors, if you collected a preliminary sale in 60 minutes, this means investors are interested, and the project must collect its planned funds
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: