Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:44:00 AM

It seems Casper API's been gaining a lot of trust from people, that shows great interest in this project. They obviously realized its potential and its importance in the blockchain community. Providing great service and convenience to those in need of a secured storage program.

yes, it is very important that you are very private in our project as well as very much in regulation. not all of the members here in the project all help,.
everyone joins this project with great trust in the project so goodluck at all,

more of user and investor are aware of security. they give hint to the user and investor now the team must prove that the trust of user and investor wont be a waste. they should maintain the high security of the product.

To ensure strict confidentiality the data on all the operations is transferred to the smart contract in a secure and
encrypted way. We use the zk-SNARK encrypting method, also used in ZCash. This makes Casper API suitable for use
in corporate level DApps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

The one who owns the information owns the world. The era of digital technology proves the truth of the famous phrase of Nathan Rothschild. Every day we operate a huge amount of information and this number is constantly growing. The problem of preservation and confidentiality of information is becoming more urgent.

I like this phrase from Nathan Rothchild which value information more than anything and show how powerful information can be. This is the reason why CASPER API developed a very secured cloud-based data storage which helps everyone who has data that needs safe-keeping. It also gives every individual a peace of mind that their well-kept information will not be stolen and maybe use for something without their permission or knowledge.

the team will surely maintain the safety of the data, but how can you apply the phrase of Nathan Rothchild? For sure Casper API team won't touch your data and it will be always a property of the user.

All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks. We make use of: smart contracts – facilitating communication between clients and providers; P2P architecture – increasing network reliability; zk-SNARK cryptography method – processing data in a strictly confidential manner. Several copies of one file are stored by different providers allows to download data even if one of
the providers is down!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:48:44 AM

It seems Casper API's been gaining a lot of trust from people, that shows great interest in this project. They obviously realized its potential and its importance in the blockchain community. Providing great service and convenience to those in need of a secured storage program.

yes, it is very important that you are very private in our project as well as very much in regulation. not all of the members here in the project all help,.
everyone joins this project with great trust in the project so goodluck at all,

Thanks for your opinion. We talk about everything that happens in our project. we are honest with our users, investors and suppliers!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:49:59 AM

That means this project of casper API working well and the team is really doing their job for this project let us continue support this project

That's right, you say we know how well the admin will manage our project.
not only because it is a good project because members are always online. just post something that you want to know immediately they will rereply

We are always glad to feedback to make our project better
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

That means this project of casper API working well and the team is really doing their job for this project let us continue support this project

Thanks a lot!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

Our own monetary unit-CST token

While creating the infrastructure Casper API we have ensured that providers, investors and users of the platform will have convenient system of calculations. CST token is the project's own monetary unit.

CST tokens are a means of payment for storage and CDN: users are charged, and suppliers are rewarded for providing storage and CDN services.

Casper API will also be launched on several blockchain platforms with smart contracts. Thus, for example, a supplier will receive storage orders from users from several blockchain platforms at the same time. For the simplicity and clarity of the calculations of the supplier and users of various blockchain platforms, the supplier will be rewarded in CST.

For transparency of transactions and operations we use a smart contract, it simplifies the communication of customers with suppliers. It keeps the register of service providers, connects them with consumers, carries out billing. The smart contract also regulates the storage network by monitoring compliance with the working conditions of storage service.

http://casperproject.io

That is really awesome, this picture looks like Casper API is going to the moon!
By the way, own monetary unit-CST token is exactly what Casper need. Clear decision, keep going !
Yes the picture really looks like its going to the moon and if you will look about its meaning, it simply implies that they will reach the highest and farthest peak of success. And for that I can say that it is on the process of gaining that success because many people now are giving their interest to this project. great job for this awesome team!

Thanks! We are confident of the success of our project! We have a strong team.
Every day we improve our project!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

Really love how transparent this project is. I'll definitely have my eyes on this! In the meantime I'll learn more about the project, I don't really understand how it works yet lol.
much better if you review this project and read more updates and telegram and website. You will see how beatifull this project, how to work it and what platform they have.
Yes that is right! Try to read the main purpose and goal of this project and you will see the significant impact of this project to the innovation of the data storage system that we are using. Many people will be more beneficial to this awesome project.
Yes that is the one of the main goal of Casper Team to make sure all of their supporters or people will choose to support them are benefited on their projects once all of them are complete because I am really sure that all of their services will be one of the best service you will experience in your life.
Your right! Casper API really insures that the supporters specially those you will use and invest in this DApps will have the best benefits in terms of data cloud storage system that they will ever have and that is the unique quality of this awesome project.

Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

Hello. I want to propose partnership for member of Casper project. I can create video about this project in polish language. Are someone of Casper project members can contact with me?
Hello friend!
You can take part in the bounty of the project company. There is a media section with video reviews
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.0
You can contact the team on this forum but for the easy way, you can try to communicate on the telegram. For sure they have some answer to your concern.
That is good! we can spread the word of this awesome project easily and by the use of this videos many people can now appreciate the beauty and purpose of this great project. That is a good thing for us and for all the followers of this best cloud storage project.

Thank you for joining us!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:55:39 AM

The one who owns the information owns the world. The era of digital technology proves the truth of the famous phrase of Nathan Rothschild. Every day we operate a huge amount of information and this number is constantly growing. The problem of preservation and confidentiality of information is becoming more urgent.

I like this phrase from Nathan Rothchild which value information more than anything and show how powerful information can be. This is the reason why CASPER API developed a very secured cloud-based data storage which helps everyone who has data that needs safe-keeping. It also gives every individual a peace of mind that their well-kept information will not be stolen and maybe use for something without their permission or knowledge.
That's it! Information is a resource of 21th century, so we have to receive information and stay up to date as far as possible and Casper API will help to cope with it. Some kind of information need to be secured safely and cloud based data storage is a solution in this situation. Especially in crypto world such data have to be kept in a proper way to prevent steal
[/quote]

Yes. U are right!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

[/quote]

Yes, we also like this legendary saying.
But, important information should not be owned by scammers)
25espia1994

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:20:13 AM

Expected amount of raising funds via token selling: $31,800,000. Minimum amount of raising funds: $6,700,000. Sale of tokens will take place via an Ethereum smart contract at the actual USD/ETH rate at the time of token purchase. Terms of ICO closing: after all tokens are purchased or upon expiration of two calendar months.

-. If ever Casper Api will succeed to their main goal target,  they can raise worth 31,800,000$ which is not really bad at all, and will be good too to all caspers community and investors.
wOw that was nice. If they can manage the outcome of this project! They will achieve that as long as they have a strong team and supporters. Many investors will be attracted for now because of the released of MVP. And I think another sold out tokens will be going to make happen in this future.

yes you're just a bit more familiar with the project more marming buying tokens than those who know the tokens know they're just bigger than they are.
the project is still a highlight that in their better operation they do not allow members with difficulties with their unknowingly give them admin,
The admins will answer her immediately

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

that's a really big news....all the best to team

yes, just trust the members.
Also, do not be discouraged because we know we will help us to better understand the casper API project. as I'm not worried because the admin is there to help us with things we do not know.

The best project to be able to get to know the project is more to invest in just the project means people trust the project.
so do not worry about the things we can do

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:28:17 AM
Merited by RoooooR (5)

hello everyone no matter what we should do to get more and more people know the project to know Nil's beauty team work each other we need to advertise on the facebook twitter phone intagram.
guys what to do. with techniques to better recognize.
lightning

thank you.
you already said it. Social media is one of the fastest way if you wabt to advertise and to know your project. Now a days 90% or less are using internet using social media. Even our seniro ccitizen pwds and teenager are active in this society.
Yes you are right with that nowadays marketing strategy social media is one of the big impact there you can do it there by your own or you can do paid advertise also if you want. Right now Casper API are really doing fine and I am very sure that all of their projects are gonna be successful in the near future because of their amazing team members.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

Dear friends of Casper API👻

We are sure there are DApp developers among your friends and we would like to tell you about the great news we have!

Our SDK 🚀 that allows your DApp to use truly decentralized storage is ready. Yes, it is a test and we would like to listen to your feedback and suggestions about improving Casper API

If you support the idea of decentralization, are cost-conscious and understand all the benefits blockchain brings, our solution will be interesting to you. 👍
For details please message our product manager Alena via either of the following ways 👇

Telegram @aleko4ka
E-mail: alyona@casperproject.io

Wow! This is really amazing, thank you so much for sharing I gonna send some email in your product manager for further details. I hope everything is going to be amazing because I really feel it right now that this is the start of the success of Casper API. Goodluck Casper Team let us show to the world how great you are.

Casper API is an infrastructure project designed for decentralized data storage compatible with any blockchain
platform with smart contract capabilities. And we are confident of the success of our project!
Yes that is totally right! and that the unique quality of this project and many people specially those who always use large amount of data storage. The advantages of this special and top rated project will be so favorable to all the users. And I am glad to be part of this successful project.
Same here I am so glad that I've discovered Casper API and participated on it. I know this kind of amazing project will be successful in the future because their technology are really amazing also their team are really active and accommodating not of all teams in ICO are like this and it gonna be one of the best asset of this ICO. Goodluck Casper Team just continue your hardwork.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

Beacuase of the member of the team their build this project of casper API i already saw the success of this project in the near future keep it up
yes the team is growing stronger. all of the member have a big experience in this kin of field no wonder that everyone will give a success work for caspe API.
With a good foundation from the team, any project will surely have a successful one. All people behind Casper API are professionals and have skills to create a wonderful and very useful project.
yet added more professional and good in this kind of field work. maybe or soon this casper API will success. we sure that the team behind are working hard for the goal of this ico.

We are confident of the success of our project
We are claiming right now the success of the project. Actually, even the ICO still have long time, they already claimed the victory of this project. We are grateful for being part of the team.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

Yes this project has the best team that was collaborated and was made they have the best mind and awesome ideas that made this project successful. I really like to see the success of this project.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

the team will surely maintain the safety of the data, but how can you apply the phrase of Nathan Rothchild? For sure Casper API team won't touch your data and it will be always a property of the user.
Yes that is for sure! This project deals with the safety, security and privacy of each users' data storage that make this DApps the best of all data storage and I am happy to be part of the greatest success of this project.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

Really love how transparent this project is. I'll definitely have my eyes on this! In the meantime I'll learn more about the project, I don't really understand how it works yet lol.
much better if you review this project and read more updates and telegram and website. You will see how beatifull this project, how to work it and what platform they have.
Yes that is right! Try to read the main purpose and goal of this project and you will see the significant impact of this project to the innovation of the data storage system that we are using. Many people will be more beneficial to this awesome project.
Yes that is the one of the main goal of Casper Team to make sure all of their supporters or people will choose to support them are benefited on their projects once all of them are complete because I am really sure that all of their services will be one of the best service you will experience in your life.
Your right! Casper API really insures that the supporters specially those you will use and invest in this DApps will have the best benefits in terms of data cloud storage system that they will ever have and that is the unique quality of this awesome project.

Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.
Thats a great news that mean it really helps all the users in terms of large amount of data storage for such an affordable cost and because of that many people will patronize and use this wonderful project. Let's support this project up to the time of its success.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

Today, Dapp is an application based on blockchain technology

In 2013 Daniel Larimer, a founder of Bitshares and Steem platforms, wrote an article on “decentralized autonomous corporations, or DAC”. In his work, Larimer considered the activities of the company as a “horizontal structure”, where each employee is its co-owner, and has full access to information. In this material for the first time the term Dapp (Decentralized Application, DApps) was heard.

Today, Dapp is an application based on blockchain technology, open source and resistant to attacks. However, dapp developers have faced the problem of storing information. Traditional cloud storage is too expensive and can not guarantee the integrity of the information (proven by Snowden).

The solution was found by the team of Casper API, which developed and started creating decentralized cloud storage. The implemented project will allow to split files into several elements and store them on blocks scattered around the world. In other words, the information is stored everywhere, but is not available to anyone except the owner. Given that millions of blocks are involved in the ecosystem, the volume of such storage is practically unlimited.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/today-dapp-is-an-application-based-on-blockchain-technology-f1ea2fbd6ebf
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

Information stored in cloud storage is not always confidential

Only in 2017, in the public domain were the data of 200 million Americans (the leak was made by GOP analytics). Around the same time the Israeli company Verizon announced the leak of personal data of 6 million customers — in the network appeared their names, phones and some Pin-codes.

The representatives of the companies explained the incidents as “human factor”. However, the fact remains-centralized cloud storage is not reliable.

However, today it is possible to solve the problem of secure data storage using blockchain technologies. It is Casper API-infrastructure that will allow to store data on any blockchain platform with a “smart” contract.

The project allows to use all the usual functions of cloud storage, but at the same time surpasses them in security. The peculiarity of the ecosystem is that the saved file is encrypted, divided, and then its parts are scattered on the blockchains throughout the planet and it is impossible to access it without the consent of the owner.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/information-stored-in-cloud-storage-is-not-always-confidential-6ab7546ab124
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: