Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:18:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

Hello!
I missed some time, please tell me, the date of the start of the pre-sale is still uncertain? while collecting the data of the participants to whitelist?
If you cannot ammodate your time always in bitcoin you can join caspers telegram group to be notified at all times for their current updates regarding the time frame of the project's movements and also their presale of tokens.
thank you friend! I went in telegram group today and saw that the number of the group has increased many times! What is the reason for such a sharp increase?

Many people trusted Casper API and want to know more updates about this project. They believe that Casper API will be the answer to all worries of people in terms of storing their files and data. That's why there are lots of people joining their telegram channel so that even they can't check the forum here, they are still always updated on what's happening with the ICO.

We want all participants to know about the news of the project
Tnx for your opinion! We want the community always knew about the project news
That's why people really trust this project because of the transparency of the team and the  time and effort that admin and the team is giving to spread new updates and news about this ICO.
You're right. Transparency of the team on what's happening to the ICO is one of the reason why people trust and support the project. I hope for the successful of the ICO because you deserve it.

I'm glad to hear that. Recently, with the market being down, it seems like a lot of crypto projects went down as well. Maybe people probably thought that getting crypto funding is easy and you don't have to do much. Looks like you guys are prepared to work and you know what you're doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:54:49 PM

Reliable, safe and profitable storage of information

Storing information is not an easy task, especially when it is neccessary to ensure its integrity. Modern cloud services are suitable for storing files but do not guarantee their privacy. This point is particularly noted in user agreements. At the same time, for those who operate with large amounts of information, the use of the cloud is not cheap and, as mentioned above, does not guarantee security.

Casper API team, having assessed the market needs for a reliable and profitable file storage service, has started to create an infrastructure for business, which is easy to connect to through Casper API SDK.

Also Casper API has several parameters that are key for business and Dapp:

Reliability. The absence of a single server makes the system resistant to DDoS attacks.

Fast content delivery. Providers are not limited geographically, user files are downloaded from the nearest provider.

Access to information 24/7

Cost. According to preliminary forecasts, the use of Casper API is more profitable than centralized competitors.

In other words, Casper API solves a wide range of problems. It offers businesses- savings in storage costs, developers of Dapp-ready infrastructure and reliable, convenient service, owners of facilities – the opportunity to earn.

http://casperproject.io

This statement is really very simple yet full-packed with information regarding CASPER API. The assurance that the decentralized cloud-based data storage system of CASPER API is reliable, safe and profitable is really a great news to all that supports this project. I am inviting all to invest in this project which is really a great opportunity for all investors.
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

Hi there! I`m very happy to join this cool project!! I know it has great future!! I wish Casper good luck!!!!
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:48:52 PM

Reliable, safe and profitable storage of information

Storing information is not an easy task, especially when it is neccessary to ensure its integrity. Modern cloud services are suitable for storing files but do not guarantee their privacy. This point is particularly noted in user agreements. At the same time, for those who operate with large amounts of information, the use of the cloud is not cheap and, as mentioned above, does not guarantee security.

Casper API team, having assessed the market needs for a reliable and profitable file storage service, has started to create an infrastructure for business, which is easy to connect to through Casper API SDK.

Also Casper API has several parameters that are key for business and Dapp:

Reliability. The absence of a single server makes the system resistant to DDoS attacks.

Fast content delivery. Providers are not limited geographically, user files are downloaded from the nearest provider.

Access to information 24/7

Cost. According to preliminary forecasts, the use of Casper API is more profitable than centralized competitors.

In other words, Casper API solves a wide range of problems. It offers businesses- savings in storage costs, developers of Dapp-ready infrastructure and reliable, convenient service, owners of facilities – the opportunity to earn.

http://casperproject.io

This statement is really very simple yet full-packed with information regarding CASPER API. The assurance that the decentralized cloud-based data storage system of CASPER API is reliable, safe and profitable is really a great news to all that supports this project. I am inviting all to invest in this project which is really a great opportunity for all investors.
It is really true! that storing files and data information is not easy especially when you are wanting to store it safely and secured. Cloud storage system are now usable to all of us when we are dealing online. It is really a good idea to have cloud storage but it is too risky because you cannot hold the fact that you are doubting for your files' privacy but Casper API will ensure and assure you that will provide a very highly secure and safe storage with a high privacy efficiency.

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:49:01 PM

Hi there! I`m very happy to join this cool project!! I know it has great future!! I wish Casper good luck!!!!
Its good to know many are now joining casper api I feel very proud joining this ico to and they are very active in their projects which is also the reason why the community gets bigger because they deliver results pretty fast.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:05:46 AM

Its good to know many are now joining casper api I feel very proud joining this ico to and they are very active in their projects which is also the reason why the community gets bigger because they deliver results pretty fast.
That is really good for you and for the Casper API community because we are now growing bigger and bigger as the time passes by. Many people now are acknowledging this awesome project because they know the great and unique features that Casper API will provide to us. I am glad to hear that we are now seeing the success of this project. Cheers to its greatest success!
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:27:43 AM

damn, just realized that i am not able to participate on the ico sale for now T_T"

you can buy casper tokens if you invest at least 10.000$ T_T" guess i have to wait for the small investors round Smiley
Don't you worry Casper API is a very user-friendly project which really rely on the benefits of all the users and investors even a big or small investors. They are rational and they also offer fair and equal opportunity to anyone. Just continue supporting this project and I will assure that they won't let you down.

we will not disappoint you!
Our project will be successful!
That is really a sign of relief to all of us because of the fact that this project will go to the moon and it will be the most success ICO project of this year. I am so happy and glad that I am part of the historical success of this ground breaking project in the data and cloud storage system. Good job and cheers to greater success!
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:29:57 AM

people should read about what Casper API wants to provide future clients. They promised great services.

yes you will read white paper abount the things you want to know in proejct you will know many and ask members to say they should know you welcome and goodluck. you must give a good idea for the improvement of the proejct and the people's trust to invest more.

We want to receive feedback and make the project better
no matter what happen this casper API will earn more good feed because this casper have a good idea and feature that people will have interest on it. everyday this projects works well.
Yes that is right and they have a lot of supporters that will to help the team like to share ideas and find bugs on their platform once it is complete that's why for sure Casper API gonna be successful in the near future and will be one of the best ICO this year.
KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:13:25 AM

This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/Casper-API

HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:42:53 AM

66,000,000 CST Towards Community Development!
Dear friends, we have decided to allocate 15% of the entire token supply towards the Community Development fund.

Our strategy: quality product, competitive pricing and global reach.

How it will be used?

▪ Airdrop for token holders

▪ Prizes for participation in Casper API hackathons

▪ Bug bounty

▪ Rewards for the Casper API provider referral system

▪ And a lot more

We want more than develop the Casper API project, we want the entire decentralization movement along with blockchain and cryptocurrency to grow and blossom.

How does this affect current token distribution?

We are decreasing the hard cap to $26.2 million since we don’t want to issue additional tokens or increase token price. All the resources towards the Community Development fund will be allocated from the tokens reserved for the Pre-sale.

We hope you support our idea and get involved in the most direct fashion.

Yours, Casper API team

That's great, So partly the bounty distribution will be reduce too? am i right? and by the way Dev team do you have Github? coz i want to keep an eye on it.
Ever though the market is down at this moment i'm very positive that Casper will reach the hard cap.
This project of casper API is very well organized the developer is always giving us updates on this project thank you team for keeping us update keep it up
Yes that is true and I totally agree to you that this project is a well organized and well prepared project. The team really works to make this project a groundbreaking projects in terms of data and cloud storage that will make our work so easy.

Yes. Casper API is an infrastructure project designed for decentralized data storage compatible with any blockchain
platform with smart contract capabilities.
Yes and that are the reason why Casper API gonna be really huge in the future because of your amazing services that will provide for all the people in this world and besides that decentralized data storage one of a kind that will provide a solution for all the problem of data storage right now.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:13:40 AM

This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/Casper-API
That is really awesome! We are nearer and nearer to achieve the greatest success of Casper API. I am looking forward to see and use the awesome and wonderful DApps of Casper API once it is launch. I am so proud and happy to be part of Casper API community and I will continue supporting and believing on this significant project.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:23:58 AM

66,000,000 CST Towards Community Development!
Dear friends, we have decided to allocate 15% of the entire token supply towards the Community Development fund.

Our strategy: quality product, competitive pricing and global reach.

How it will be used?

▪ Airdrop for token holders

▪ Prizes for participation in Casper API hackathons

▪ Bug bounty

▪ Rewards for the Casper API provider referral system

▪ And a lot more

We want more than develop the Casper API project, we want the entire decentralization movement along with blockchain and cryptocurrency to grow and blossom.

How does this affect current token distribution?

We are decreasing the hard cap to $26.2 million since we don’t want to issue additional tokens or increase token price. All the resources towards the Community Development fund will be allocated from the tokens reserved for the Pre-sale.

We hope you support our idea and get involved in the most direct fashion.

Yours, Casper API team

That's great, So partly the bounty distribution will be reduce too? am i right? and by the way Dev team do you have Github? coz i want to keep an eye on it.
Ever though the market is down at this moment i'm very positive that Casper will reach the hard cap.
This project of casper API is very well organized the developer is always giving us updates on this project thank you team for keeping us update keep it up
Yes that is true and I totally agree to you that this project is a well organized and well prepared project. The team really works to make this project a groundbreaking projects in terms of data and cloud storage that will make our work so easy.

Yes. Casper API is an infrastructure project designed for decentralized data storage compatible with any blockchain
platform with smart contract capabilities.
Yes and that are the reason why Casper API gonna be really huge in the future because of your amazing services that will provide for all the people in this world and besides that decentralized data storage one of a kind that will provide a solution for all the problem of data storage right now.
This is really an awesome news for all of us especially the supporters and followers of the extraordinary project. It opens many opportunities for us to gain and earn more. I am so thrilled and glad that I join and be part of the successful road of this great project.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:39:15 AM

people should read about what Casper API wants to provide future clients. They promised great services.

yes you will read white paper abount the things you want to know in proejct you will know many and ask members to say they should know you welcome and goodluck. you must give a good idea for the improvement of the proejct and the people's trust to invest more.

We want to receive feedback and make the project better
no matter what happen this casper API will earn more good feed because this casper have a good idea and feature that people will have interest on it. everyday this projects works well.
Yes that is right and they have a lot of supporters that will to help the team like to share ideas and find bugs on their platform once it is complete that's why for sure Casper API gonna be successful in the near future and will be one of the best ICO this year.
Yes that is true each and every day Casper API progresses and it always received positive comments and feedback that allows them to prove to all of us that it is really a worth of their trust. And everytime they always have a good news that makes many of us here get excite to what will be the next step of this project. I have no doubts that this Casper API will be the most successful ICO for this year in its field of data and cloud storage.
minhhuyengomes6888

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:24:18 AM

Located all around the world, providers ensure the operation and security of the entire network, and the smart-contract automatically runs hourly check-ups when copies are created.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

That is really awesome! We are nearer and nearer to achieve the greatest success of Casper API. I am looking forward to see and use the awesome and wonderful DApps of Casper API once it is launch. I am so proud and happy to be part of Casper API community and I will continue supporting and believing on this significant project.
this is great news for us, the casper has been listed. Advanced congrats for the team to successful of the the Casper API. Looking forward to the launching of casper.

onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:50:28 AM

this is great news for us, the casper has been listed. Advanced congrats for the team to successful of the the Casper API. Looking forward to the launching of casper.
actually this is not the first time Casper to be listed in the ico but this big help also to promote and to spread about the future number one cloud storage in block chain world.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:07:33 AM

Congrats on the Casper API project the future is in good hands this is good news for everyone and we are all looking forward for the launching of casper dapp sure it will become more successful in the future we are all proud of the team making this happen.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:15:23 AM

yes very well said, i guess all of the information about casper will see this on the whitepaper and also be active to website and also to the the telegram for more updates about casper.

it's right for us members to work together to make the project more successful and to make the CASPER API more widely available worldwide more trustworthy people and more to invest.
If all the supporters of Casper API will help each other to promote and spread the good news about this ICO, this project will probably become successful because it will encourage a lot of investors to invest and people to participate to Casper API.
if your read the white paper will get your attention. if you see the list of member behind this ico you will amaze. every member have a great work experience so this ico will continue to improve and get the success soon.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:21:37 AM

actually this is not the first time Casper to be listed in the ico but this big help also to promote and to spread about the future number one cloud storage in block chain world.
yes this is not the first time to be listed but this is sign that the casper will become successful. Im so happy to this great news

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:27:25 AM

happy to see that many people have interest to participate in this casper API ico it just shows that it's good ico. good chioce to particpate to this.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: