Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

It should be noted that Casper API is not just an idea in which there is a virtual value, but a very real sector of the economy that unites many providers with huge capacities that can store and transmit millions of terabytes of information.
Unlike competitors Sareg API has several advantages:
That's what actually Casper has been a purpose-built project for everyone. Its a real deal Casper have towards its competitors that would make users and investors be fascinated in it.
I have a feeling that Casper will be One of the best cloud storage right now! competing major companies like Google and Amazon not only that it solves the problem of users who really want to store data & files.

Definitely, Thats why I wanted to be part of CASPER as early as now, because I can sense that this project will be big, I dont want to miss this opportunity while it is still affordable.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

It should be noted that Casper API is not just an idea in which there is a virtual value, but a very real sector of the economy that unites many providers with huge capacities that can store and transmit millions of terabytes of information.
That's what actually Casper has been a purpose-built project for everyone. Its a real deal Casper have towards its competitors that would make users and investors be fascinated in it.
I have a feeling that Casper will be One of the best cloud storage right now! competing major companies like Google and Amazon not only that it solves the problem of users who really want to store data & files.

I am definitely do agreed on you Mr. vicentong17 it is from the beginning of this project where its started from the Pre-sales they've already

achieved their soft cap already, now when the ico started up to now, the flow of their campaign was really amazing and running in good progress,

tthere are more and more investors are getting interest on casper api, because they saw their cloud storage was really one of the best so far.
Thanks Lovesy, Looks like you are so sweet and lovely in and out.  Kiss The flow of the project was really amazing and i know we will reach the desire
Hardcap.

By the way this is the criteria of ICO: 
Funds planned to be raised via the ICO token sale: $31 800 000. The Pre-ICO was sold out at $1 040 000.
Soft Cap: $5 500 000.
Tokens will be sold via a smart contract on Ethereum according to the USD/ETH exchange rate that is in force
for the token purchase date.
ICO is terminated if: all the tokens are purchased or two calendar months have passed.
PilosopongTacio

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

Reliable, safe and profitable storage of information

Storing information is not an easy task, especially when it is neccessary to ensure its integrity. Modern cloud services are suitable for storing files but do not guarantee their privacy. This point is particularly noted in user agreements. At the same time, for those who operate with large amounts of information, the use of the cloud is not cheap and, as mentioned above, does not guarantee security.

Casper API team, having assessed the market needs for a reliable and profitable file storage service, has started to create an infrastructure for business, which is easy to connect to through Casper API SDK.

Also Casper API has several parameters that are key for business and Dapp:

Reliability. The absence of a single server makes the system resistant to DDoS attacks.

Fast content delivery. Providers are not limited geographically, user files are downloaded from the nearest provider.

Access to information 24/7

Cost. According to preliminary forecasts, the use of Casper API is more profitable than centralized competitors.

In other words, Casper API solves a wide range of problems. It offers businesses- savings in storage costs, developers of Dapp-ready infrastructure and reliable, convenient service, owners of facilities — the opportunity to earn.

http://casperproject.io

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/reliable-safe-and-profitable-storage-of-information-8b8d3e20a747

Absolutely true, these are the things that makes Casper API much better than any cloud storage that operates today.
A storage platform designed to solve hacking and leaks. This project provides assurance to clients that their files and large data are well-protected and are accessible 24/7. Not only that, it offers smaller fees compared to a centralized storage system in the market.
Casper API did a great job on that.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

I am definitely do agreed on you Mr. vicentong17 it is from the beginning of this project where its started from the Pre-sales they've already

achieved their soft cap already, now when the ico started up to now, the flow of their campaign was really amazing and running in good progress,

tthere are more and more investors are getting interest on casper api, because they saw their cloud storage was really one of the best so far.
Thanks Lovesy, Looks like you are so sweet and lovely in and out.  Kiss The flow of the project was really amazing and i know we will reach the desire
Hardcap.

Funds planned to be raised via the ICO token sale: $31 800 000. The Pre-ICO was sold out at $1 040 000.
Tokens will be sold via a smart contract on Ethereum according to the USD/ETH exchange rate that is in force
ICO is terminated if: all the tokens are purchased or two calendar months have passed.

Pretty obvious that Casper API did a wonderful job on developing a platform that solved a lot of problems when storing files. The team created a tough system against hackers,leaks and provided back-up plans if data were lost by other reasons. Its impressive how Casper API solves the content delivery, traffic scenarios of loading its website, providing fast access of the owner's files, offers smaller charge fees, and this could also generates more profits when using Casper API. This project guaranteed safety,provides great service, profitable and cheap but with exquisite qualities.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

Cloud storage is not a panacea

For millions of users storing files on the cloud is a familiar service. However, scandals related to the leakage of information from the cloud storage are also common. So in 2014 the cloud service iCLOUD was hacked and the world network got very juicy photos of movie stars and pop stars (J. M. Lawrence, Kristen Dunst, Avril Lavigne etc.). Yes, and celebrities are also not immune from such information leakage, just as business and any files of ordinary people.

Today, the problem of hacking information databases can be solved with the help of blockchain technologies. Casper API team demonstrates this by continuation of development of decentralized cloud storage. The confidentiality of information guarantees the separation of files, encryption and storage from different vendors. The project team is sure that only decentralized information storage can provide the proper level of data security.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/cloud-storage-is-not-a-panacea-3462d3e9f8cd

I lost my faith in Cloud storage after this incident happened back in 2014. If this can happen in Celebrities then what about ordinary people like me. I stopped using cloud storage but with CASPER I am confident that my data is secured and safe, after studying the project I believe that CASPER is the future of cloud storage.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:07:56 PM

I can't wait for the team to update us about how much they accumulate for the Pre Sale, surely they will easily reach their hard cap.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

Definitely, Thats why I wanted to be part of CASPER as early as now, because I can sense that this project will be big, I dont want to miss this opportunity while it is still affordable.

I have no Doubt that Casper API will make it big. So investing and being part of this project is really worth it. A decentralized cloud-based storage that is affordable, convenient, secure and reliable who can solve the high demands for data storage. Just like you guys, I am very much excited about seeing this project succeed.
cryp24x

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:13:11 PM

This project is worth participating in it. If we help it rise and grow, we automatically make our future much more convenient and exciting good luck.
yes you are right, a lot of people participate to thie casper and support this kind of project, so that why the Casper API is have been listed to the ICO.
if ico have more and more people participating its means the peoject are good. If you there comment theres a lot of good comment.
this is your right project that is more familiar to the world. we need to properly spread people to gain their trust and invest more just need a good team. and take care of every investor to avoid scams
we need to learn to make the project more successful
very good and competent people participate in this project. If you have any questions about investing in a project, you can always ask them directly to the team in telegram chat - https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

telegram has members and admins that you can find things you do not know to help you and give advice to avoid scams. Always be careful because they do not sleep and they are always around and watching
Are you one of them mate, it is not realistic that they don't sleep  Cheesy . Going ot the project ibrate them 8/10 of being active and for the project was 7 out of ten. I don't like the community although there is a good message but it only circulating the answers and questions the real investors chance to ask is being flooded with spams in here.
Thats why its very important to know more what you are investing. Do some research because later on you would benefited on it. There’s a lot of scammers surrounds you but you have to be wise.

Simple reminders, yet will help us a lot to be more cautious and skeptic on making transactions to avoid being scammed. More often scammers are on the look, especially that Casper API is doing good. They know many are interested to invest so most likely they will target these investors. As the reminder said to ask the admins for more clarifications and be careful on any unfamiliar links. Safety first guys!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

This project is worth participating in it. If we help it rise and grow, we automatically make our future much more convenient and exciting good luck.
yes you are right, a lot of people participate to thie casper and support this kind of project, so that why the Casper API is have been listed to the ICO.
if ico have more and more people participating its means the peoject are good. If you there comment theres a lot of good comment.
this is your right project that is more familiar to the world. we need to properly spread people to gain their trust and invest more just need a good team. and take care of every investor to avoid scams
we need to learn to make the project more successful
very good and competent people participate in this project. If you have any questions about investing in a project, you can always ask them directly to the team in telegram chat - https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

telegram has members and admins that you can find things you do not know to help you and give advice to avoid scams. Always be careful because they do not sleep and they are always around and watching
Are you one of them mate, it is not realistic that they don't sleep  Cheesy . Going ot the project ibrate them 8/10 of being active and for the project was 7 out of ten. I don't like the community although there is a good message but it only circulating the answers and questions the real investors chance to ask is being flooded with spams in here.
Thats why its very important to know more what you are investing. Do some research because later on you would benefited on it. There’s a lot of scammers surrounds you but you have to be wise.

Simple reminders, yet will help us a lot to be more cautious and skeptic on making transactions to avoid being scammed. More often scammers are on the look, especially that Casper API is doing good. They know many are interested to invest so most likely they will target these investors. As the reminder said to ask the admins for more clarifications and be careful on any unfamiliar links. Safety first guys!

That's why we warn our investors about scammers
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:26:30 PM

I have no Doubt that Casper API will make it big. So investing and being part of this project is really worth it. A decentralized cloud-based storage that is affordable, convenient, secure and reliable who can solve the high demands for data storage. Just like you guys, I am very much excited about seeing this project succeed.
Thanks for your opinion
Morros

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

Hoping for the best for this project. It's an excellent idea to have the short questionnaire. You won't regret that you will be part of this ICO.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

I can't wait for the team to update us about how much they accumulate for the Pre Sale, surely they will easily reach their hard cap.

We are confident of the success of our project.

But almost a month is ahead!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

Cloud storage is not a panacea

For millions of users storing files on the cloud is a familiar service. However, scandals related to the leakage of information from the cloud storage are also common. So in 2014 the cloud service iCLOUD was hacked and the world network got very juicy photos of movie stars and pop stars (J. M. Lawrence, Kristen Dunst, Avril Lavigne etc.). Yes, and celebrities are also not immune from such information leakage, just as business and any files of ordinary people.

Today, the problem of hacking information databases can be solved with the help of blockchain technologies. Casper API team demonstrates this by continuation of development of decentralized cloud storage. The confidentiality of information guarantees the separation of files, encryption and storage from different vendors. The project team is sure that only decentralized information storage can provide the proper level of data security.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/cloud-storage-is-not-a-panacea-3462d3e9f8cd

I lost my faith in Cloud storage after this incident happened back in 2014. If this can happen in Celebrities then what about ordinary people like me. I stopped using cloud storage but with CASPER I am confident that my data is secured and safe, after studying the project I believe that CASPER is the future of cloud storage.

Yes right. Casper API allows us to make use of all the capabilities already present in cloud storage, such as data storage
and content distribution network (CDN). The infrastructure can be used for all kinds of applications, websites and even
offline businesses with no use of smart contracts.
And all the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers
allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks.
cryp24x

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

Beware of scams!

Yesterday started the long-awaited Pre-Sale of our project. We are happy to receive your feedback and find out how many people were waiting for the start of a new stage of the ICO.

In turn, we would like to warn all our investors and future investors that the scammers are not asleep! And we really want to protect you from the actions of intruders - so please be careful and remember the following:

- CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

- For operational communication there is an official telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Here you can ask all your questions and communicate with the team. Important! All real administrators are marked with an asterisk in the list of chat participants. Our administrators are NEVER the first to send private messages. Our administrators never take off their personal wallets to pay for tokens.

- All official social networks are listed on our website

Never click on unfamiliar links that unknown people send to you – they may be scammers.

Before making any decision about investing in Casper API, you should study the project yourself and ask questions that you have left to the members of the team or community.

This is really great and I hope everyone will be careful espacially right now a lot of scammers are scattered out there and for sure they will take advantage on pre-sale of Casper API because they know a lot of investors right are really into this ICO. So please everyone make double or triple your awareness to avoid those scammers.

yes we should look more and more careful with scammers. What is one way we can avoid scammers, many are scared to invest in likelihood of being scam.
you must really catch the scams and be punished in jail.

it's best to take care of scammers.
We really must. Scammers always find ways on how they can execute their hoax towards innocent people. Specially if occasions or situations really suited their wrong doings to victimize easily. Sadly, others will interpret it as the currency's fault eventhough logically its not.
Yes indeed! We need to be more attentive and be vigilant in every thing that we are storing all over the Internet world. We should be an active observant so that we can avoid being scammed and hacked. In this world full of hacker and scammers we need to be a wisemen.

This is a great reminder,  there is a lot of scammers right now,  make sure to purchase your tokens on the website,  some of these scammers will message people from the telegram channel, so if someone DM you in telegram and said they're from the team please always confirm to avoid scams. 

This reminders are good for us. We Must be careful, there are many Scammers claiming to be admin in the telegram group using admin Username and picture to deceive telling them they will give them 50% bonus if they give with them secretly. The rule say admin do not private chat anyone without permission you gave him/her. So we all need to be careful not to fall for this Scammers.

I do agree with you. If you would like to invest in this project. You can ask CASPER API admins and support team (only) for some things that need clarifications on your end. Being skeptical and cautious is just ok as there are a lot of scammers around. But if you find the project really worth a try and it's something that would benefit you then you don't have to be afraid just ask them. You do also your own research as there is a lot of information available through social media as well.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

Hardcap.

Pretty obvious that Casper API did a wonderful job on developing a platform that solved a lot of problems when storing files. The team created a tough system against hackers,leaks and provided back-up plans if data were lost by other reasons. Its impressive how Casper API solves the content delivery, traffic scenarios of loading its website, providing fast access of the owner's files, offers smaller charge fees, and this could also generates more profits when using Casper API. This project guaranteed safety,provides great service, profitable and cheap but with exquisite qualities.

Thanks for your opinion. All can test MVP.
We believe this is important when deciding whether to invest in a project
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

Beware of scams!

Yesterday started the long-awaited Pre-Sale of our project. We are happy to receive your feedback and find out how many people were waiting for the start of a new stage of the ICO.

In turn, we would like to warn all our investors and future investors that the scammers are not asleep! And we really want to protect you from the actions of intruders - so please be careful and remember the following:

- CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

- For operational communication there is an official telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Here you can ask all your questions and communicate with the team. Important! All real administrators are marked with an asterisk in the list of chat participants. Our administrators are NEVER the first to send private messages. Our administrators never take off their personal wallets to pay for tokens.

Never click on unfamiliar links that unknown people send to you – they may be scammers.

Before making any decision about investing in Casper API, you should study the project yourself and ask questions that you have left to the members of the team or community.

This is really great and I hope everyone will be careful espacially right now a lot of scammers are scattered out there and for sure they will take advantage on pre-sale of Casper API because they know a lot of investors right are really into this ICO. So please everyone make double or triple your awareness to avoid those scammers.

yes we should look more and more careful with scammers. What is one way we can avoid scammers, many are scared to invest in likelihood of being scam.

We really must. Scammers always find ways on how they can execute their hoax towards innocent people. Specially if occasions or situations really suited their wrong doings to victimize easily. Sadly, others will interpret it as the currency's fault eventhough logically its not.
Yes indeed! We need to be more attentive and be vigilant in every thing that we are storing all over the Internet world. We should be an active observant so that we can avoid being scammed and hacked. In this world full of hacker and scammers we need to be a wisemen.

This is a great reminder,  there is a lot of scammers right now,  make sure to purchase your tokens on the website,  some of these scammers will message people from the telegram channel, so if someone DM you in telegram and said they're from the team please always confirm to avoid scams. 

This reminders are good for us. We Must be careful, there are many Scammers claiming to be admin in the telegram group using admin Username and picture to deceive telling them they will give them 50% bonus if they give with them secretly. The rule say admin do not private chat anyone without permission you gave him/her. So we all need to be careful not to fall for this Scammers.

I do agree with you. If you would like to invest in this project. You can ask CASPER API admins and support team (only) for some things that need clarifications on your end. Being skeptical and cautious is just ok as there are a lot of scammers around. But if you find the project really worth a try and it's something that would benefit you then you don't have to be afraid just ask them. You do also your own research as there is a lot of information available through social media as well.

The team is always ready to answer all questions
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:44:35 PM

Hoping for the best for this project. It's an excellent idea to have the short questionnaire. You won't regret that you will be part of this ICO.

Thanks for your opinion!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

Reliable, safe and profitable storage of information

Storing information is not an easy task, especially when it is neccessary to ensure its integrity. Modern cloud services are suitable for storing files but do not guarantee their privacy. This point is particularly noted in user agreements. At the same time, for those who operate with large amounts of information, the use of the cloud is not cheap and, as mentioned above, does not guarantee security.

Casper API team, having assessed the market needs for a reliable and profitable file storage service, has started to create an infrastructure for business, which is easy to connect to through Casper API SDK.

Also Casper API has several parameters that are key for business and Dapp:

Reliability. The absence of a single server makes the system resistant to DDoS attacks.

Fast content delivery. Providers are not limited geographically, user files are downloaded from the nearest provider.

Access to information 24/7

Cost. According to preliminary forecasts, the use of Casper API is more profitable than centralized competitors.

In other words, Casper API solves a wide range of problems. It offers businesses- savings in storage costs, developers of Dapp-ready infrastructure and reliable, convenient service, owners of facilities — the opportunity to earn.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/reliable-safe-and-profitable-storage-of-information-8b8d3e20a747

Absolutely true, these are the things that makes Casper API much better than any cloud storage that operates today.
A storage platform designed to solve hacking and leaks. This project provides assurance to clients that their files and large data are well-protected and are accessible 24/7. Not only that, it offers smaller fees compared to a centralized storage system in the market.
Casper API did a great job on that.

Yes right! Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses
compared to centralized solutions. Casper API creates an infrastructure to store data on any Blockchain platform with smart contract capabilities. You can store documents, photo, video, 3D model and audio files.
cryp24x

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

I wish good luck to Casper API project! It has high rating and this is really cool!
Casper is creating a lot of attention lately maybe they have executed their project plan successfuly an just finishing some changes to polish it more with the help of some reputable people who recently joined the team to make it more good.
Yes Casper API is now on its way to be fully polished and it is ready to launch soon. They are just making sure that once they launch it the users and investors will be satisfied and happy to use and be part of this project. I congratulate the team and all of us for having a very successful project.

I am not surprised with the good feedback and rating that Casper API is gaining right now. A great team with reputable and talented people joining the group is a plus in making this promising project successfully launched and polished by the great minds coming from Casper API team. Proving quality project and services is what they aimed and they continuously strive for it. As early as now I congratulate the Casper Team for doing a great job!
Emmax

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

Beware of scams!

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*ZfPwTSjYC8QAM-Fku-B1Pw.jpeg

This is a great reminder,  there is a lot of scammers right now,  make sure to purchase your tokens on the website,  some of these scammers will message people from the telegram channel, so if someone DM you in telegram and said they're from the team please always confirm to avoid scams.  

I appreciate how Casper API reminded everybody about scams and fraud schemes especially to the investors in this project.
These precautions are necessary to avoid this kind of situation.
Its best if people are well-aware about scams in the cryptocurrency industry. That is why its very important to visit only the legit website and page of this project, and also to get the latest news and updates related to Casper API.

You have said it all. Following instructions is the only way to run from those Scammer. There was one time someone private chatted from me a group telling me about investing and give me 50%. what make me not to fall is because of obedience, I followed the instructions that admin will never private you. So I quickly complained in the group and I was rescued. Lesson always follow instructions.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: