Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:32:04 AM

Distributed data storage is one of the most promising ways to use blockchain in its current form. This will really bring a lot of benefits and a guarantee that the project has real use cases. But in this area there are already strong competitors, so the project will have to work hard and come up with many features that will give an advantage to its analogues.

Yes, there is some cloud data storages competitor who came up first, but I must say that this project has a very unique and with many features that other competitors don't have and for sure it will revolutionize the old ways of use of cloud data storages. Casper API is more innovated and advanced compare to another competitor
Yes you are right with that a lot of cloud storage existing right now but also a lot of them has a problem which they cannot guarantee the safety of their users/customers which is a really a big problem also they can't satisfy their user/customer with their services and Casper API will provide all solution with that problem that's why they gonna be really huge in the near future.

Casper Api team already see the current problem of other cloud storage project/company, so I expect that they already designed a good service for the future use. From now, I don't see any other hole or problem that make the Casper system down. What do you think guys?

I think so Sir, maybe they encounter some problem in the future but not big or worst as I though. We will see that in the future, but for now, make sure we support this good project to be more real.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:43:11 AM

Project is very good . I am sure this project later when launching will be a lot of its enthusiasts because this project has a solid team structure and trusted.

And that is for sure we can clearly see already the success of the project. As the team take a lot of hard work and effort to make it possible making a good progress shows that the team is really capable of doing it to success.
Yes all of that is because of their team hard work for this project API and also because of their consultant that they have in their team let us continue supporting this project until the success of this project
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:19:10 AM

I really like this project  Grin
excellent project has cool innovations, good vision, detailed explanations and a great team team as well as strong

To the moon!

Indeed it is very innovative has an amazing platform that is incomparable to other competitors it has a many features and improved system. The team is really doing great to make it successful.

Probably the best among other competitors. The idea is very optimistic and beneficial and the service provides a highly secure system allowing to save all your data at a lower cost.
I agree on that, there has several features of Casper api that other competitors don't have and its superior to all of its competitors and review of project Casper API has already a huge trust rating.
Yes not only that because because those other teams out there cannot really compete with Casper Team because they are really lacks of skills and knowledge that's why they are not successful and their projects are not yet finish unlike Casper Team doing their best for the success of this ICO and their projects.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:21:54 AM

Project is very good . I am sure this project later when launching will be a lot of its enthusiasts because this project has a solid team structure and trusted.

And that is for sure we can clearly see already the success of the project. As the team take a lot of hard work and effort to make it possible making a good progress shows that the team is really capable of doing it to success.
Yes all of that is because of their team hard work for this project API and also because of their consultant that they have in their team let us continue supporting this project until the success of this project
Count me in dude, I already put all my trust and support on this project. So let's see in the end of this road map. More power!
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

Yes that is really for sure that many crypto enthusiast will acknowledge and use the DApps once it is launch because of its popularity and Also because of the services that will be provided by the Casper API. I can definitely tells you that this is a worth to be use DApps.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

Look's like the community had a good vibes this day, they continue to pump up this thread by exchanging different idea and how they support the project itself. Anyway, I do looking forward about this amazing project of Casper. God bless!
Well maybe that is because of the project's greatness and awesomeness I think. Many people who believe and trust this project really have a good insights about Casper API that will definitely gives ideas to those who are wanting to be part and invest on this project.

They also have a great service ready soon. It's essential to have decentralized data storage in a decentralized digital world. They are right on time.
That is really true now that the technologies are now innovating and decentralized system are now working Casper API really provides an essential decentralized data and cloud storage that will ensure all their private and needed files safe and secured.

Next step will be to show people how to responsibly and securely use this service in their everyday lives.
Yes Agreeable! And indeed that once the people are using this DApps many people now will learn to be more secure and be responsible in every data and files that they putting in the web thru the use of Casper API.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

seeing how this ico project is developing and getting more and more investors, i am really eagerly waiting for the ico sale to start Smiley

keep it up!
All the team of Casper API are working hard and doing their best to provide a good project that will benefit a lot of people. Also, a lot of investors and good companies are recognizing the platform of Casper API that will result to attract more people to invest and support the ICO.
Yes that is true and I totally agreed to you because if the Casper API team didn't do their work and job, Casper API will not reach this kind of success that they are now experiencing. They totally have a dedicated team that will give all of their time and efforts just to make this project great and awesome.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:28:36 AM

This is great news isn't?

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors.

@QtumOfficial is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million.

Who do you think is next?

Casper API Team

Reference: https://twitter.com/CasperAPI

This project really a worth of our time and efforts because they keep on making a lot of progress to make this project the best among the rest and the most successful data and cloud storage ICO. I really can't wait to see and use this wonderful and great DApps.
That's true. The team of Casper API do their best so that they will provide the services that they'd promised in their white paper. They'll make sure that they will partnered with different companies and people that are very known in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain.

Thanks!
We are also thankful to be part of this great project, Casper API proves to us that an ICO that has a very good line-up of team with dedication and compassion on their works will truly be succeed because they allot their time and efforts just make this project hundred percent complete.

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

seeing how this ico project is developing and getting more and more investors, i am really eagerly waiting for the ico sale to start Smiley

keep it up!
Well we all know that for sure the ICO sale will be successful because of the reason that many people are acknowledging this awesome and great project. I can't wait as well to see the DApps once it is ready to be launch.
When will the application launch? I hope it will deliver nice and great of launching the application also a lot of people have interest in our project.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
lekleklek

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:45:35 AM

Should we be worried that DAPPs don't have much adoption at this point? Where does demand come from?
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:48:28 AM

keep it up!
Well we all know that for sure the ICO sale will be successful because of the reason that many people are acknowledging this awesome and great project. I can't wait as well to see the DApps once it is ready to be launch.
When will the application launch? I hope it will deliver nice and great of launching the application also a lot of people have interest in our project.
launching project is very long awaiting but this coming November their going to launch the alpha version so their going to try and to see what is need to improve, everybody can experience the casper.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:12:15 AM

keep it up!
Pre-Sale is live. You can purchase while the price is competitive. You can save more if you invest now.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

All you say guys are right. We are not going to get out of work at Casper Api to make the project better to do all we can to make Casper Api more successful.
we must inform cryptoWorld. that Casper Api is one of the best data storage

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

keep it up!
All the team of Casper API are working hard and doing their best to provide a good project that will benefit a lot of people. Also, a lot of investors and good companies are recognizing the platform of Casper API that will result to attract more people to invest and support the ICO.
you're right.
we should make sure the investors are safe so that hackers will not be victimized. and so does not break the name of Casper Api. so we always keep in mind that all investors are safe.

GigTricks
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:34:09 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 01:11:12 PM by contradiction

keep it up!
launching project is very long awaiting but this coming November their going to launch the alpha version so their going to try and to see what is need to improve, everybody can experience the casper.
Alright! Im excited to see what alpha version of casper is look like. We as a community we need to see and to know what. Casper API is all about. Frow now on im looking forward for the success of this ICO.

clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:41:40 AM

keep it up!
let's just wait for Casper Api's happening when we know that the update will be better and better the goodluck project in Casper Api and its members. there will be more confidence in Casper Api for a lot more to invest.

GigTricks
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

This is great news isn't?

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors.

@QtumOfficial is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million.

Who do you think is next?

Casper API Team

Reference: https://twitter.com/CasperAPI

This project really a worth of our time and efforts because they keep on making a lot of progress to make this project the best among the rest and the most successful data and cloud storage ICO. I really can't wait to see and use this wonderful and great DApps.
That's true. The team of Casper API do their best so that they will provide the services that they'd promised in their white paper. They'll make sure that they will partnered with different companies and people that are very known in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain.

Thanks!
We are also thankful to be part of this great project, Casper API proves to us that an ICO that has a very good line-up of team with dedication and compassion on their works will truly be succeed because they allot their time and efforts just make this project hundred percent complete.
we are all very grateful for being part of Casper Api's all the time we can afford at Casper Api to become more successful in the world.
goodluck guys and thank you

GigTricks
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

keep it up!
Alright! Im excited to see what alpha version of casper is look like. We as a community we need to see and to know what. Casper API is all about. Frow now on im lokking forward for the success of this ICO.
Yes indeed! Same as here I can't wait to see and finds out what alpha looks like and how does it works for us. Hopefully they can give us a very satisfying output.

joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

As i see Casper can be be the fastest and most reliable way to store information for DApp. The principle of data distribution will be based on a variety of providers that provide their free disk space and information transfer channels. Also, the Casper platform will be of interest not only to DApps developers and organizations, but also to ordinary users who want to store their personal information with a high degree of reliability.hope all developments goes well. good luck team
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

keep it up!
Pre-Sale is live. You can purchase while the price is competitive. You can save more if you invest now.
Yes the pre-sale is still live don't miss the opportunity to be part of Casper API team at the same time now is the good time to invest on it because they are offering half the price so you can be able to get more.
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: