Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You're not wealthy yet, so you're not allowed to be wealthy  (Read 2840 times)
LuxBtc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

Shocked

I do understand this feeling man, As we see many many times ''market is made to take money from the many to give to the few''

Cryptos are the hope to those who didn't manage to get their share on the well established classic market..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Disclaimer: I'm not a US citizen, and I've not read that law
maybe you are right, but I think every ico should be supported by people who have a lot of money (rich investor) now I want to ask you if you want to establish a building whether it can with zero fund ?.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

I read that also that in the US only accredited investors are allowed to invest in securities and to be an accredited investor you need to hold a certain amount of wealth already, this just eliminates the little people from ever becoming wealthy and probably why society in these countries will always  have the huge divide between rich and poor.

I can't remember where I saw this but it was in relation to the SEC shutting down arisebank, it was a linked document.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

nobody is perfect so don't hesitate the people who are not wealthy yet to join here in bitcoin because someday they will be an instant millionaire,this people have a patience in life to do hard working and soon they will be one of the wealthy people in this world.
Francissco12

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

I understand this point correctly, those of us who are not rich always live in a constant stress. Probably at this moment we are always observing graphs in case the values ​​of altcoins or btc decrease, because we know how this affects our small investment, while they, the rich, if they lose an investment they would not really lose a lot of wealth, they could continue with their lives perfectly.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

I read that also that in the US only accredited investors are allowed to invest in securities and to be an accredited investor you need to hold a certain amount of wealth already, this just eliminates the little people from ever becoming wealthy and probably why society in these countries will always  have the huge divide between rich and poor.

I can't remember where I saw this but it was in relation to the SEC shutting down arisebank, it was a linked document.
I do believe this thing is not only happening or can be seen on US alone but for sure on some countries globally do have that kind of restriction for those people who arent capable enough when it comes into engaging to investments. This is always been part of the reality on where rich people or do have financial capability would really have always the edge any among other people. Theres no equality on most cases.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

It's not even a requirement in ico that you have to be wealthy first, i've known many who started in cryptos as poor and yet they become rich. Change your perspective so that you'll attract more positive vibes. Just have to be patient and do your job.
Well, back then it was easy to invest as little as few dollars into ICOs. Check around, things are changing now and most of them are gradually trying to eliminate those with few cash to invest. So it is either you are ready to risk a lot or not.

We cannot fight this, it has been there and everyone can decide to make the decision they want on how they want to run their company, therefore, the poor ones can look for an opportunity to work and earn it, at least which is an opportunity, rather than complaining about how the world is unfair. A lot of people had to work hard and pretty smart before getting to that spot of being wealthy.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

It's not even a requirement in ico that you have to be wealthy first, i've known many who started in cryptos as poor and yet they become rich. Change your perspective so that you'll attract more positive vibes. Just have to be patient and do your job.
Well, back then it was easy to invest as little as few dollars into ICOs. Check around, things are changing now and most of them are gradually trying to eliminate those with few cash to invest. So it is either you are ready to risk a lot or not.

We cannot fight this, it has been there and everyone can decide to make the decision they want on how they want to run their company, therefore, the poor ones can look for an opportunity to work and earn it, at least which is an opportunity, rather than complaining about how the world is unfair. A lot of people had to work hard and pretty smart before getting to that spot of being wealthy.
People are like this who arent easily give up on this reality will mostly get their goals in the end. Working hard and investing smartly together with your experience and knowledge will really lead you there. Even though there are limitations or blockage because of those people but yet its not the reason for us to completely stop and just let them to give the chance on making money.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:39:53 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 05:13:05 PM by Jaemouns

My Friend be careful for what you have said because many bitcoiners in this forum was offended for what you have talking about.Just think first before you've written this post to avoid any conflict of the others.Just friendly advice.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

In case of crypto currencies, there is nothing like that. All you need to have is your own personal interest along with the required amount of knowledge about different kind of things related to that of crypto currencies. There are several people who are now making some very good amount of money without investing anything into this stuff and all is because of signature campaign and different other campaigns.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:40:44 AM

Crypto is for everyone who intends to go out of their poverty. Just do whatever you want and let those people say whatever they want to say and just focus on your own goals.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

Its not a rule but somehow there are specific ICO that I have also seen which went on that principle. I was literally shocked when I wanted to get into such projects but the minimum limit to invest into the coin was around 5K USD and in some it was around the 10K too. This happened with the well known project like Jibrel Network, IndasHash and also recently with the Insurepal. These guys were like rich bastards who only too the other rich bastards on there ship and went away. But I keep in mind that such project do very well in the later stages because they earn huge money and the spamming chances are reduced a lot. We can always participate them in the later stage of exchanger listing but only disadvantage is that we get the higher purchase prices and that cuts down our profit margin. But yeah there are many ICO like that who needs wealthy people.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

Its not a rule but somehow there are specific ICO that I have also seen which went on that principle. I was literally shocked when I wanted to get into such projects but the minimum limit to invest into the coin was around 5K USD and in some it was around the 10K too. This happened with the well known project like Jibrel Network, IndasHash and also recently with the Insurepal. These guys were like rich bastards who only too the other rich bastards on there ship and went away. But I keep in mind that such project do very well in the later stages because they earn huge money and the spamming chances are reduced a lot. We can always participate them in the later stage of exchanger listing but only disadvantage is that we get the higher purchase prices and that cuts down our profit margin. But yeah there are many ICO like that who needs wealthy people.
Well I think everyone's has an opportunity and wealth is really depend on the person it is not depend on the words that says ordinary people are not allowed to be wealthy because everyone really has a chance to gain huge profit and it depends on them on how they do work with bitcoin in a most profitable way.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo.
Most of the potential developers which have a big reputation and if they are planning to come up with a coin or a token,most of the times they are conducting these crowd funding privately and then allow the public to get into it,that is what happened with BAT and that is what is going to happen with Kotak, there is nothing you can do, so why arguing about it.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

Crypto is for everyone who intends to go out of their poverty.
Crypto doesn't miraculously take you out of poverty. It's almost funny how a lot posts hint at investing in this or that will make you wealthy, while that's not the case at all. Crypto opens doors, but it's still up to people themselves.

The general thought here is that crypto is some sort of a money tree, but the ironic thing is that these are exactly the people ending up losing badly in this market. Making money requires knowledge and effort, and some luck.

Get rich mentality is destructive. If crypto was a poverty stopper, half the world population would jump into crypto without hesitation. People just need to accept that the majority here won't get rich/wealthy.

If you want to make an attempt to be less fiat dependent, convert a portion of your capital to Bitcoin. Bitcoin's long term potential will allow you to experience growth, and thus not lose purchasing power like is the case with fiat.

It's a first but very important step, because as long as you keep the majority of your savings in fiat, you'll be losing year after year. It's a very easy choice for me, and that's why I have done it a long time ago already.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:21:14 AM

I disagree, its kind a selfishness, in the world of crypto, everybody is welcome,its for everybody, and everybody deserves to be wealthy as long as they / you work hard for it.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:45:06 AM

I think this rule will never be require in an ICO rules because every ICO will need every participant and investor to support their projects in order to become talk of the town and to attract more investors. Most ICO sometimes they reduce their CAP and token value to keep it alive therefore i assure you that no ICO will become successful if they impose this wealthy rule in which looks like a descrimination to me.
siopaotsin

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:17:42 AM

Well, you can't really participate in ICO's if you don't have money to put into. They also have a minimum amount of btc/eth requirement before you can participate. It's because for the money to jump-start, they need the funds for the project/company to succeed within the time limit. So for those who can't participate in ICOs including me, it's better to join sig campaigns or bitcoin trading.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:22:23 AM

The silly rules make the gap between the rich and the poor more distant. If you do not invest, you will not fail, and you will not be rich. You may not be rich, but it does not mean you are not allowed to spend. Take risks and try to invest in a project though it does.

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:48:07 AM

I know for a fact that this is not only limited to the wealthy people and there is nothing that prohibits people from joining this ICO even if they are not. I refuse to believe that only the wealthier can get rich and I think that its really up to us in how we manage pur resources and how we can be able to maximize all that we can earn can dictate whether we can join the upper echelons of society
I am also with you in this matter because if that was the case Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and many other tycoons of Technology world would be still  poor people or mediocre of the society. But we all know how rich these people are. Erik Finman also belonged to an average family but became a millionaire by investing in right place i.e. bitcoin at right time i.e. in the start. Some people say that he was lucky while in my opinion, he was smarter than others.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: