Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

https://icoinblog.com/cryptoflix-ico-legit/

Blog post about our project, give it a read if you get time  Smiley

It seems all reviews are coming out in a very positive fashion.

I hope they are genuine thoughts.
I like that people started noticing how disruptive this project could be in near future
I also was surprise when I knew about this project for the first time. I thought it was a very good idea.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

CRYPTOFLIX is a top 3 project in the Entertainment category.
https://icostock24.com/projects/cryptoflix/

This is definitely good news, because the project will be useful for people and filmmakers. If in Cryptoflix platform will be lot of fresh movies and serials, obviates the need to search for any pirated copies.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

CRYPTOFLIX is a top 3 project in the Entertainment category.
https://icostock24.com/projects/cryptoflix/

This is definitely good news, because the project will be useful for people and filmmakers. If in Cryptoflix platform will be lot of fresh movies and serials, obviates the need to search for any pirated copies.

It would be good if it were advertised in the Hollywood film industry as well.
Who knows, maybe movie makers will want to work with Cryptoflix. So many people could see a new movie even if they can not see it in the cinema. And I think it will be a real success in underdeveloped countries if it were possible to see a new movie at a low price in the comfort of the house.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

Blog post about our project, give it a read if you get time  Smiley

Thanks, the blog post is a good description of the project and a well-balanced analysis pointing out strenghts and weaknesses of Cryptoflix.

It was a great read and it describes the project quite well, especially the title is catchy but I could not find your final conclusive statement as to whether it is legit or not
Yes you are right the article is really interesting and useful. All clear and to the point, no purely need information.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:14:17 PM

Blog post about our project, give it a read if you get time  Smiley

Thanks, the blog post is a good description of the project and a well-balanced analysis pointing out strenghts and weaknesses of Cryptoflix.
yes you're right the blog carefully describes all aspects of the project and analyzes perfectly its strengths, congratulations...
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:25:27 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 08:35:28 PM by Hati

CryptoFlix have decided to postpone their ICO for 1 month until May 15th in the best interest of both, CryptoFlix and the contributors. Here the tweet with the announcement: https://twitter.com/Crypto_Flix/status/976907792895369217

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:52:24 PM

Heard about the ICO postponement. I guess it is only the right thing to do considering the bearish market condition.
I think this is the right decision! It is better to wait a bit and collect a good capital than to hurry and collect nothing
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

Heard about the ICO postponement. I guess it is only the right thing to do considering the bearish market condition.
I think this is the right decision! It is better to wait a bit and collect a good capital than to hurry and collect nothing

Well, everybody is doing that, hoping for the better market in late spring. Have you think what it's gonna be if the situation remains the same? Do they have other options except for postponing?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:46:49 PM

I think cryptoflix team made a good choice when they decided to postponed the start of the ico. The period is not that good for ico and that let the time for the project to improve in visbiiity, I think it will be worth to wait 1 more mounth.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

I think cryptoflix team made a good choice when they decided to postponed the start of the ico. The period is not that good for ico and that let the time for the project to improve in visbiiity, I think it will be worth to wait 1 more mounth.

The crypto-related scenario may still suddenly change with so much news coming hearings, and still need to draw more attention. Wise choice
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:50:53 PM

Well, everybody is doing that, hoping for the better market in late spring. Have you think what it's gonna be if the situation remains the same? Do they have other options except for postponing?

Its a wise decision to postpone the ICO becuase a crypto market uncertainties and investors are quite reluctant to participate.
Its a poker game, but the probability that the market will be better in some weeks is high in my opinion.
So the decision is ok in my opinion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:52:40 PM

I concur, the ICO market is in the trash. Instead of fresh money entering the market, current crypto traders are just trying to shake out other crypto investors, redistributing the wealth. Better to wait for a bull market. Has the additional advantage of more time for polishing the CryptoFlix concept too.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:53:37 AM

Other cryptos just hold, but cryptoflix will be the most traded and transacted coin if people starts watching movie everyday. More transaction more utility

So what will be the token velocity? If every bought FLIX is used to pay and cryptoflix immediately sells those coins again, price will be quite stable. Not much profit for investors. Correct?

If the successful investment in film production invest back into buying tokens, the price will pump. They should come up with a contract system like crowdfunding movie with a contract

Yeah, but will that be the case? You can't pay for a production with crypto, so they have to sell for fiat (at least in the next couple of years)
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:00:13 AM

I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project, I wish to the project of explosive growth! Join now

This project needs to deliver the platform first before and then we can determine if it will be a success or not but for the moment, I am optimistic of the team's capacity to deliver it.
Its a good marketing strategy if they can deliver the platform first it will be a big advantage to its ICO, they can attract a lot investors but i think they are in a bind right.
the fact that there is an alpha version of the platform is already a big plus! But if before the start of the ICO platform will be in beta it will be just wonderful!

Do you guys realize about what you are talking? If the team would have enough money to build up an alpha/beta platform with licenced movies and tv shows, why would they need to make an funding through an ICO?

I dont know why people always think: If you have your app, you're set. No! There has to be multiple datacenters of servers to distribute the network load, there will have to be people working on developement and the financal stuff, payment methods needs to get verified and implemented, encryption, blockchain scripting... Its really not like: Hey I have this plattform here. Lets upload it on a server and thats it! Thats not how webdevelopement or anything with IT works.

Don't forget marketing. who knows about this prject other than us crypto fans?

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:41:54 AM

I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project, I wish to the project of explosive growth! Join now

This project needs to deliver the platform first before and then we can determine if it will be a success or not but for the moment, I am optimistic of the team's capacity to deliver it.
Its a good marketing strategy if they can deliver the platform first it will be a big advantage to its ICO, they can attract a lot investors but i think they are in a bind right.
the fact that there is an alpha version of the platform is already a big plus! But if before the start of the ICO platform will be in beta it will be just wonderful!

Do you guys realize about what you are talking? If the team would have enough money to build up an alpha/beta platform with licenced movies and tv shows, why would they need to make an funding through an ICO?

I dont know why people always think: If you have your app, you're set. No! There has to be multiple datacenters of servers to distribute the network load, there will have to be people working on developement and the financal stuff, payment methods needs to get verified and implemented, encryption, blockchain scripting... Its really not like: Hey I have this plattform here. Lets upload it on a server and thats it! Thats not how webdevelopement or anything with IT works.

Without marketing outside of crypto social platforms, there is no way for raising awareness besides crypto fans.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

Without marketing outside of crypto social platforms, there is no way for raising awareness besides crypto fans.

Its pretty hard to convince "common people" of crypto. And thats somehow why I am interested in CF. Because there is another big product to sale to "common people", which they can relate a lot more to. The crypto stuff is just a side-feature to them. They are probably more interested in the application than the crypto. But its a good way to introduce them to crypto, like: "Hey I watched this movie and now I have some coins. Lets see what I can do with them"
Thats why I'd prefer marketing the product instead of the crypto.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

doing a solid work and deliver a functioning product is often the best marketing and what can set you a part from other 1000 project just playing with the hype

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:54:47 AM

doing a solid work and deliver a functioning product is often the best marketing and what can set you a part from other 1000 project just playing with the hype
This is the main thing, if you want money go with the hype coins buy some and make money but if you are looking for a great project that has not intended to hype but was made for a real world products go with this. People mostly ignore this kind of projects and they dont value much wherein in the future they are the one who will panic to buy of this tokens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

it's also the job of investors and fan to promote this project. people gotta help this develop.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

I concur, the ICO market is in the trash. Instead of fresh money entering the market, current crypto traders are just trying to shake out other crypto investors, redistributing the wealth. Better to wait for a bull market. Has the additional advantage of more time for polishing the CryptoFlix concept too.

I agree with you. With bearish market even successfull icos are making people lose their %30-90 of their initial investments. Waiting for a bull market is the logical thing to do.

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: