Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:28:07 PM

New world problem is that there is too much exclusive content from too many streaming providers. A user can not buy a subscription for all of the services, which eventually leads to the piracy.
A key feature of this platform is the lack of a mandatory subscription. You will be able to purchase the content you are interested in without additional fees. It's convenient.

You mean, people can see only one movie for example with one time payment? And how much this will be cost?

As far as i understand its like renting a movie from Itunes Store. You pay for the things only you watch or prefer. With this you can only purchase one series not whole platform.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:36:12 PM

CryptoFlix has a fantastic use case, check it out this great video review!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akb7ElzTM8s&
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

New world problem is that there is too much exclusive content from too many streaming providers. A user can not buy a subscription for all of the services, which eventually leads to the piracy.
A key feature of this platform is the lack of a mandatory subscription. You will be able to purchase the content you are interested in without additional fees. It's convenient.

You mean, people can see only one movie for example with one time payment? And how much this will be cost?

As far as i understand its like renting a movie from Itunes Store. You pay for the things only you watch or prefer. With this you can only purchase one series not whole platform.
Thats correct, you buy only one movie, its not that you pay for a month and you can look every movie you want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

Thats correct, you buy only one movie, its not that you pay for a month and you can look every movie you want.

That's not a good thing. today people are looking to access the entire platform with a low-priced subscription. And in general, the platforms that enable this user are very successful.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

On the CryptoFlix Platform there will be two forms of content: free educational content and paid content in the form of Movies and TV series.
Check out our latest post that talks about this.
https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/content-on-the-cryptoflix-platform-e3a911e43c6c
I'm sure you made the right move by making free educational content. I would like to find out more about what will go in this section.

In the light of the latest news (the total number of universities on the planet will reduce from 200000 to less than 500), free online education will be definitely on trend later on.
This is a controversial issue. The main aspect is the quality of such education, of course, I understand that if a person wants to learn, how he will do it completely without difference.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

It will be like you said or you'll be able to rent a movie basically, for 24hrs, for one week, I don't know but usually when you purchase a movie on a vod platform it lasts at least 24 hrs
i believe that the pay-per-view formula is the most convenient, i think that once you buy a film it remains available to the buyer for at least 24 hours...
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:38:30 PM

It will be like you said or you'll be able to rent a movie basically, for 24hrs, for one week, I don't know but usually when you purchase a movie on a vod platform it lasts at least 24 hrs
i believe that the pay-per-view formula is the most convenient, i think that once you buy a film it remains available to the buyer for at least 24 hours...
I find it not correct If you purchased a movie you can view it at any time an unlimited number of times. This is the right decision!

Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

I find it not correct If you purchased a movie you can view it at any time an unlimited number of times. This is the right decision!

It depends on the price. If I go into the cinema and pay 10 $ for a movie, I can see this movie only 1 time.
If I am looking a movie for 1 $ at home and it is only 1 time, this would be similiar to the cinema and not a problem for me.
Would this movie at home cost me 15 $, I would expect, that I can watch it forever Smiley
So if the price is low, I can live with only watching 1 time, if is it high, I would expect to own the movie.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:08:43 PM

It depends on the price. If I go into the cinema and pay 10 $ for a movie, I can see this movie only 1 time.
If I am looking a movie for 1 $ at home and it is only 1 time, this would be similiar to the cinema and not a problem for me.
Would this movie at home cost me 15 $, I would expect, that I can watch it forever Smiley
So if the price is low, I can live with only watching 1 time, if is it high, I would expect to own the movie.

Maybe there can be both options. Like paying a bit more if you want to add the movie to your library so that you can rewatch it as ofter as you want.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:32:43 PM

Even if the market is not so good these days, I think that cryptoflix can raise some good fund. People seems to enjoy the project and the way the team communicate have created a not so bad visbiiity.

they are bringing a good idea on the table and they have a proprietary system for the video streaming (which we still have to see it) which sound quite interesting since not everybody has a super fast internet connection

That "payment" vs quality thing sounds very interesting. For example, if I watch a thriller or drama, i dont need 4k. But in a documentary or CGi movie I definetly want 4k. That will be very interesting.

It sounds good that you are willing to pay for quality of the video but what about the quality of the content ? 
Do they have refund policy for bad investment  Grin

You can invest per production, right? So if you think the director, produceren, cast is shitty, don't invest.

Yes that will be kind of interesting. I think you will have to guess upfront if you like it or not. I imagine, there will be at least a pilot episode before you can "bake" it. At least I hope so and you dont vote only on the movie scripts Cheesy

Well, even for a pilot someone needs to pay. And as is the case with normal investing: higher risk, higher reward.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/content-on-the-cryptoflix-platform-e3a911e43c6c

Through the establishment of a charitable trust and by appointing CryptoFlix celebrity ambassadors, we will be able to accept educational content as well as financial contributions from donors.

Donors will be able to maximize their tax deductions by contributing content and/or cash.

In turn the Charitable Trust will be able to make the donated content available for free on the CryptoFlix Platform but it will also be able to contribute financially towards the production of exclusive content for the Platform.

Quite nice to read this article and the initiatives planned  Smiley

Very interesting article!

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:49:42 PM

How will the Ambassadors be chosen in the project, will there be a Community participation in this? Or will only the Team be able to name them at any given time?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:24:52 AM

How will the Ambassadors be chosen in the project, will there be a Community participation in this? Or will only the Team be able to name them at any given time?

Looking at the crypto void happening in certain countries these days, I would suggest to choose ambassadors wisely and better to be with community choice.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:12:59 AM

What ambassadors are you talking about? I missed something, where to find information about it?

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:02:25 AM

What ambassadors are you talking about? I missed something, where to find information about it?
I think i missed that too since i am not visiting often, any link or information about the matter but after reading some post the i understand it a bit if your going to to make a representative why not make the mods of each local boards to be the ambassador.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

I think i missed that too since i am not visiting often, any link or information about the matter but after reading some post the i understand it a bit if your going to to make a representative why not make the mods of each local boards to be the ambassador.

This was mentioned in the last article it was published on medium here: https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/content-on-the-cryptoflix-platform-e3a911e43c6c

"Through the establishment of a charitable trust and by appointing CryptoFlix celebrity ambassadors, we will be able to accept educational content as well as financial contributions from donors."

And there is something also in the WP:

"We will search for and introduce CryptoFlix Ambassadors in every
country as well as internationally to support and represent the
educational initiatives of the CryptoFlix Platform as well as the
Charitable trust."

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

This was mentioned in the last article it was published on medium here: https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/content-on-the-cryptoflix-platform-e3a911e43c6c

"Through the establishment of a charitable trust and by appointing CryptoFlix celebrity ambassadors, we will be able to accept educational content as well as financial contributions from donors."

Charitable trust."

So educational contents like Udemy and Patreon ? I think after a while cryptoflix will deviat from its original purpose and adapt to current market trends. Not a bad thing
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:29:07 AM

Charitable trust."

So educational contents like Udemy and Patreon ? I think after a while cryptoflix will deviat from its original purpose and adapt to current market trends. Not a bad thing

That educational thing sounds nice. But I dont hope that the plattform will be flooded or at least show it as a seperate category. Because making educational videos is very easy. You just have to sit infront of a camera and capture the screen on your computer. That would attract many "unqualified" stand alone producers which will flood the plattform with their videos because there is money to be made. "Usermade" Content is for youtube, not to be mixed with quality productions.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:51:33 AM

Charitable trust."

Searching for ambassador will not easy especially that involved cryptocurrency. Ambassador itself must be a well known person like an artist etc. While not many people at that level is knowing cryptos.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:37:53 AM

Charitable trust."

That educational thing sounds nice. But I dont hope that the plattform will be flooded or at least show it as a seperate category. Because making educational videos is very easy. You just have to sit infront of a camera and capture the screen on your computer. That would attract many "unqualified" stand alone producers which will flood the plattform with their videos because there is money to be made. "Usermade" Content is for youtube, not to be mixed with quality productions.

True but that is not our concern, it's their job to do quality control. What we are speculating is what services the could offer in their platform
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: