Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

Cryptoflix is listed on a lot of ico reviews platforms, like the last coindelite and have a nice score of 4,5. I don’t know if this score mean something but I think there is some investors that checking these sites, so it improve the visbiiity for sure.

there are people who use these sites to get informed about projects, but it's better to do your own research if you plan to invest.

I agree, but such sites are useful for beginners, who are just starting to invest, this will allow them to protect themselves from a frank scam..
Such sites save us time, because one person to see hundreds of projects is unrealistic, and projects with normal ratings can be looked at in more detail.
This kind of news are always great because show that the project is interesting and having so many good reviews increase the trust of the project.
Well, if we talk about independent rating platforms, then they can be trusted. Although of course you always need to do your own research.
Both methods are of great importance if it comes to the risk of losing money. Some people are just not capable to conduct a correct market research, they make false conclusions and therefore lose their investments
i believe that any investors of a project, to learn about it should use all the methods available to them ico rating sites yes, but they should also do research on their own, combine the two things, interesting educational videos on the test platform...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:25:41 PM

Interesting article via Forbes that talks about need for solutions to problems in the India's film industry:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robcain/2015/10/23/indias-film-industry-a-10-billion-business-trapped-in-a-2-billion-body/#1c9c2e3070d2

Finding the problem and proposing something to solve it is very good, make the reverse path and propose solutions to something, and see the rebound bearing your name will be even more grandiose. Cryptoflix earns every day its space to make Blockchain available to these problems, and we will have the return of the Team effort

So what can cryptoflix do to tap into this India 10 billion market

With more than 25 regional languages where movies and sitcoms run, India is a huge market for any movie related ventures. I think Cryptoflix should concentrate on the region and create some buzz over it.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

Interesting article via Forbes that talks about need for solutions to problems in the India's film industry:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robcain/2015/10/23/indias-film-industry-a-10-billion-business-trapped-in-a-2-billion-body/#1c9c2e3070d2

Finding the problem and proposing something to solve it is very good, make the reverse path and propose solutions to something, and see the rebound bearing your name will be even more grandiose. Cryptoflix earns every day its space to make Blockchain available to these problems, and we will have the return of the Team effort

With more than 25 regional languages where movies and sitcoms run, India is a huge market for any movie related ventures. I think Cryptoflix should concentrate on the region and create some buzz over it.

It's a bit hard there with 25 regional languages ....... Films must be duplicated in every language to please everyone and have a real success.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:05:37 PM

Educational videos are now available on the CryptoFlix Test Platform. More info by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/educational-videos-are-now-available-on-the-cryptoflix-test-platform-9ce0143fdbdf

Thanks for sharing and good to know that cryptoglix is also on medium. Sign up for an account on the Test Platform sounds great. I will test this on the weekend.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

Excellent, as previously announced, the educational content provided shows us the commitment to the script, I wish you the best at this time, I will test your platform and the content offered. Thank you and congratulations
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:28:06 PM

Educational content is a great feature of cryptoflix I think. Its a real need to have that kind of content, people always search to have a quality educational content and its hard to find, if cryptoflix can provide a large and good offer of educational videos I think this feature will be become big.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:59:05 AM

Yeah they already said that they will focus on India market (it will be one of their first market) on their last https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2871239.msg35381653#msg35381653
So looking forward to see some news about it.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:51:07 AM

Yeah they already said that they will focus on India market (it will be one of their first market) on their last https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2871239.msg35381653#msg35381653

Thank you for the quote , I must have missed it, buried in the flood of positive post on the thread. The announcement is good news. Looking forward to this Cryptoflix platform success .
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

Thank you for the quote , I must have missed it, buried in the flood of positive post on the thread. The announcement is good news. Looking forward to this Cryptoflix platform success .

Indeed that was a huge market production for them and soon as they will expand the coverage of their products and services. With that there will be good to expect that their first customers who will be waiting for this projects was indian peoples.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

Indeed that was a huge market production for them and soon as they will expand the coverage of their products and services. With that there will be good to expect that their first customers who will be waiting for this projects was indian peoples.

Is there any other reason why they would like to dive into Indian market beside the chart they provide in the post.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:10:01 AM

Educational videos are now available on the CryptoFlix Test Platform. More info by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/educational-videos-are-now-available-on-the-cryptoflix-test-platform-9ce0143fdbdf

Nice to see, but why is this only such a little post from user Hati?
Is Hati a team member?
I watched some of the videos, they are not really educational, more like test videos, but great to see.
This link has to be more visible in my opinion, so i will post it here Smiley

https://platform.cryptoflix.io

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

Is there any other reason why they would like to dive into Indian market beside the chart they provide in the post.

I think it is because of the cheap and profitable film industrie thats present in india. Cheap produced movies can also be succesful in western country. Look at Sharuk Khans movies
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

Educational content is a great feature of cryptoflix I think. Its a real need to have that kind of content, people always search to have a quality educational content and its hard to find, if cryptoflix can provide a large and good offer of educational videos I think this feature will be become big.

I don't think educational content will be very important for the platform.

But it is some new feature so i welcome it.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

Why you think so? It can be an important feature, there's a lack of well done free educational content, back in my school days I would have killed for such educational content

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

Why you think so? It can be an important feature, there's a lack of well done free educational content, back in my school days I would have killed for such educational content

There are very seldom good educational content for free in the net till today. If cryptoflix is willing to offer such good educational content, I am sure more and more people will come to the platform.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

There are very seldom good educational content for free in the net till today. If cryptoflix is willing to offer such good educational content, I am sure more and more people will come to the platform.

Education is a means to an end. If they can offer university courses in which you can take a test afterwards that would be a good thing. If it's more documentaries I think the target group would rather watch the latest hit shows.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

Education is a means to an end. If they can offer university courses in which you can take a test afterwards that would be a good thing. If it's more documentaries I think the target group would rather watch the latest hit shows.
Of course the majority of the audience are not interested in educational content. However, at least small section of it should definitely be present.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

Today again everything is in the red zone, the market has not stabilized yet, but in May everything should be much better. Cryptoflix chose the right time for ICO  Smiley

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Today again everything is in the red zone, the market has not stabilized yet, but in May everything should be much better. Cryptoflix chose the right time for ICO  Smiley

Well let's see, maybe it is just a dip and will go up again soon.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

I think more than 2 weeks to go before the ICO will be enough for the market to fully stabilize and that could be good news for this project. Hopefully. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: