Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92540 times)
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 05:44:33 PM

Hi, I downloaded wallet 2.2.1b, but there is no page to start the masternode. How do i start the masternode?

Using Windows?
Try setting it to English in Tools - Options - Display - Your interface language drop down.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:05:13 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2019, 09:20:57 PM by zerocom

ok solved! Grin

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
jfcrock51

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:29:16 PM

CRASH AND BURN LOLOL
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:01:04 AM

ok solved! Grin

1) is the supposed wallet update done/fixed?

2) is your above setup from the picture actually sync'd now or are you still in limbo?

3) If you do have the masternode working?

Tell us how it is going and is it paying you what https://masternodes.online/currencies/BTC2/

is claiming per day, etc. (more or less).

Again, just lurking, but as long as you are doing all the work, figured I'd ask! Smiley

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 06:54:41 AM

Bitcoin 2 Version 2.2.1 wallets are now available for all our supported platforms. Updating your Bitcoin 2 Core wallet is highly recommended if you had any problems before. Also recommended to upgrade any masternodes, especially those that you were not able to start successfully. Details at https://github.com/BITC2/bitcoin2/releases.

Details about the recently fixed Proof of Stake vulnerabilities

More than a month ago while we were working on the wallets we noticed severe vulnerabilities that existed with most Proof of Stake coins. Properly identifying the vulnerabilities and how they could be exploited, fixing them and testing it all took a while but they have been fixed since Bitcoin 2 Core v.2.2.

Around August 20 2019 a news article started circulating about a Proof of Stake vulnerability, but the author of the article had no real clue about the nature of the attack and just thought that it was the "fake stake" attack, which is different and could have been used to crash or slow down nodes one by one that the attacker could connect to.

In reality the actual vulnerability allowed someone to gain way more staking power than he should with the amount of coins that he owned. This affected Bitcoin 2 as well. He or they were able to gain a much higher share of the daily block rewards than they should have, and sold them every now and then. No extra coins were minted. So the supply rules were not vulnerable.

These vulnerabilities were fixed in Bitcoin 2 Core v.2.2 and we were among the first of PoS v.3 algorithm using coins to notice the attacks and successfully implement a proper, lasting fix. Our Proof of Stake algorithm can no longer be called PoS 3.  We added time-tested solutions that have not been able to be exploited and extra checks and rules of our own to ensure that no one can gain more staking power than someone else who has an equal amount of coins.

eisbrecher71

Activity: 868
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 05:03:03 PM

Hi!
How to resolve problem with masternode in new wallet?
error "Could not allocate txin...."
And I dont see 1000BTC2 locked anymore
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 07:41:10 AM

Hi!

Nothing has changed in the process, but both your masternode and your wallet need to run v.2.2.1 wallets.
And your masternode.conf file should be set up as per https://bitc2.org/bitcoin-2-masternode-guide in order to lock the coins.

eisbrecher71

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:23:09 PM

Hi!

Nothing has changed in the process, but both your masternode and your wallet need to run v.2.2.1 wallets.
And your masternode.conf file should be set up as per https://bitc2.org/bitcoin-2-masternode-guide in order to lock the coins.
Both wallets are fine. I correctly understood that 1000 coins not locked anymore in my wallet and I have to send 1000 coins for masternode again (like in the guide)?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 07:31:04 AM

Both wallets are fine. I correctly understood that 1000 coins not locked anymore in my wallet and I have to send 1000 coins for masternode again (like in the guide)?

I don't really know your setup, but if you have an exact 1000 BTC2 unspent transaction output remaining (most likely not as it probably has staked and become bigger, but check with Coin Control option), you can use the transaction details from that still. Otherwise yes you can start the process over and send the coins to yourself again.

Eiael

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:45:26 PM

@jackleszz Great job on the wallet update!

Now, when is BTC2 finally getting listed on larger exchanges?

I'm pretty sure that this is what the Bitcoin 2 community is really being waiting for a while now.
eisbrecher71

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:56:45 AM

I don't really know your setup, but if you have an exact 1000 BTC2 unspent transaction output remaining (most likely not as it probably has staked and become bigger, but check with Coin Control option), you can use the transaction details from that still. Otherwise yes you can start the process over and send the coins to yourself again.
Thank you!
One more thing, how to activate staking process along with masternode? Cause I dont know why but staking is not active in my wallet
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 05:47:22 PM

Thank you!
One more thing, how to activate staking process along with masternode? Cause I dont know why but staking is not active in my wallet

https://bitc2.org/#faq answers that, but also debug console: getstakingstatus will tell you if you're staking or what's missing.

Torobel

Activity: 88
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:05:22 PM

I'm happy to announce that from now on you can host your masternodes for free using https://nodes.blastxchange.net/
All you have to do is lock 10$ worth of BLAST coin for 3 months and you will have free hosting for that period. After the period ends you can withdraw your coins or you can extend you masternode for a new 3 months cycle
Also you dont need any linux knowledge to create a masternode. Just follow a few steps on the platform
For tutorial see https://www.blastxhub.net/nodes-blastxchange-net-how-to-host-your-nodes-cheap-and-easy/
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 01:20:25 AM

The organic growth of BTC2 will catch the attention of many serious investors, Let us support the dev team and spread the word about btc2.
hd49728
Legendary

Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 09:25:39 AM

The organic growth of BTC2 will catch the attention of many serious investors, Let us support the dev team and spread the word about btc2.
During terrible months of altcoins, it is impressive to know Bitcoin 2 has still organically grown. I knew about the Bitcoin 2 project since 2018, but stopped observe the growth of the project recent months. Can you give me more details on recent organic growth of Bitcoin 2, please?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
john1010

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 11:34:36 AM

During terrible months of altcoins, it is impressive to know Bitcoin 2 has still organically grown. I knew about the Bitcoin 2 project since 2018, but stopped observe the growth of the project recent months. Can you give me more details on recent organic growth of Bitcoin 2, please?

If you are not yet join in the official discord channel, please join us here: https://discord.gg/UnvmayJ
and you will see the update on the development of BTC2.
jfcrock51

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:55:33 AM

If you are not yet join in the official discord channel, please join us here: https://discord.gg/UnvmayJ

SHIT FAKE FORK
john1010

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 04:12:41 AM

SHIT FAKE FORK

Please define fake fork. How about the BCH and bunch of BTC fork?
jfcrock51

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:19:16 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/observers-mock-fork-called-bitcoin2-that-pumps-and-dumps-on-two-exchanges/

SHIT FAKE FORK

GOOGLE IT THIS IS NOT BITCOINS FORK Observers Mock Fork Called Bitcoin2 That Pumps and Dumps on Two Exchanges
Over the last 48 hours, cryptocurrency enthusiasts have been discussing a Bitcoin snapshot fork called Bitcoin2. The little known coin gained over 5,200% since May 28 on only two exchanges and managed to get listed on Coinmarketcap.com as well. Bitcoin2 is believed to be merely a pump and dump scam, much like a great majority of the Bitcoin snapshots airdropped in the past.

Disclaimer: Bitcoin.com does not endorse the fork “Bitcoin2,” “BTC2,” or any of its products/services. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the mentioned company or any of its affiliates or services. Readers should be cautionary of crypto market pump and dumps. Bitcoin.com or the author is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.
john1010

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 05:23:06 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/observers-mock-fork-called-bitcoin2-that-pumps-and-dumps-on-two-exchanges/

SHIT FAKE FORK

GOOGLE IT THIS IS NOT BITCOINS FORK Observers Mock Fork Called Bitcoin2 That Pumps and Dumps on Two Exchanges
Over the last 48 hours, cryptocurrency enthusiasts have been discussing a Bitcoin snapshot fork called Bitcoin2. The little known coin gained over 5,200% since May 28 on only two exchanges and managed to get listed on Coinmarketcap.com as well. Bitcoin2 is believed to be merely a pump and dump scam, much like a great majority of the Bitcoin snapshots airdropped in the past.

Disclaimer: Bitcoin.com does not endorse the fork “Bitcoin2,” “BTC2,” or any of its products/services. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the mentioned company or any of its affiliates or services. Readers should be cautionary of crypto market pump and dumps. Bitcoin.com or the author is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.

They are not recognized BTc2 it is because Bitcoin2 has the advantage of all of this so called fork of bitcoin, and dude, this is not a pump and dump, as you can see even the market went down, the price of BTC2 remain stable, now if you don't believe in this project, I have a question for you, WHY ARE HERE? is a wasting of time isn't.  Grin Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: