Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92564 times)
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 12:28:48 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2020, 12:43:56 PM by jackleszz

The upgraded web wallet is scheduled to be released tomorrow.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Hiromono

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 07:57:48 AM

ANN

The upgraded web wallet is now online!

You can already login with your old keys and migrate your balance to newly created web wallet addresses.

You can cancel the migration process within 48 hours after starting it. We recommend you to check the web wallet's migration timer and address once a day until the migration is complete.

Sending BTC2 with the new web wallet addresses will be possible starting tomorrow, but you can already set up and
test the optional two-factor authentication and send BTC2 to your new web wallet addresses to stake.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 04:39:44 PM

Listed on Flitsnode App: You can now use their mobile app to host your BTC2 masternodes and manage the collateral, with the keys kept only on your phone.

jfcrock51

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 01:02:48 PM

Year, I think after the halving there will be a really great rally in which BTC2 is certainly will be involved. And these maybe a last days when the price is so low. As they say, who managed, he ate Cool. And I really like that the project is developing from a technical point of view
Developers do everything in accordance with the roadmap and they are always in touch. And I hope they will do everything declared and it will be a grandiose project! Really not even the second after Bitcoin, but the same great!

BTC2 could be the replacement for bitcoin cash. Dash team yestermorn announced they wanted to bridge dash with bitcoin for there is expectation for increase in throughput between two chains. On the account of perceived fake anonymity inherent to DASH, bitcoin mainnet and Lightning network will both benefit from this upgrade, according to what DASH maniacs say. I think DASHheads need to be lashed and showed their real place which is toilet.

LMAO never happen

ARE YOU PEOPLE JUST RETARDED? THIS IS NOT THE HARD FORK OF BITCOIN GO LOOK IT UP THIS COIN HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE 2018 WHY ONLY 2 EXCHANGE SITES? THIS WILL NEVER REPLACE BITCOIN CASH EVER

Thank you for carying about us SuperWiseMan. There are some many things you need to do. Now you can go and save the rest part of the World
HOWS BITCOIN2 WORKING OUT FOR YOU SMARTY PANTS DROPPING LIKE A ROCK LMAO
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 12:34:49 PM

ARE YOU PEOPLE JUST RETARDED? THIS IS NOT THE HARD FORK OF BITCOIN GO LOOK IT UP THIS COIN HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE 2018 WHY ONLY 2 EXCHANGE SITES? THIS WILL NEVER REPLACE BITCOIN CASH EVER

Thank you for carying about us SuperWiseMan. There are some many things you need to do. Now you can go and save the rest part of the World
lol you're too cruel man. For whatever reason people still follow this coin even after years, with a small 24H trading volume today, they won't listen to your word.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 12:49:02 PM

BTC2 has just been listed on Midas platform!
Exchange BTC2 at https://bitc2.org/midas

Midas offers various innovative investment oriented features such as Instant Share on masternodes, or Instant Buy on their exchange, which lets you get in and out of your investment at market price. No need to wait for orders to fill, and liquidity is supported by the platform.

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 07:58:45 AM

BTC2 has just been listed on Midas platform!
Exchange BTC2 at https://bitc2.org/midas

Midas offers various innovative investment oriented features such as Instant Share on masternodes, or Instant Buy on their exchange, which lets you get in and out of your investment at market price. No need to wait for orders to fill, and liquidity is supported by the platform.
I did not expect quite interesting orders on this exchange. Where can I see more information about this exchange?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Dennis333319

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 06:39:02 PM

lol you're too cruel man. For whatever reason people still follow this coin even after years, with a small 24H trading volume today, they won't listen to your word.

Ohhhhh people start talking shit about Bitcoin 2... What a great time to be alive and being involved in this beautiful project, looks like people's opinions havent changed since 2009 and the start of BTC Cheesy
Let the people believe guys, you're just ruining someone's day for no purpose...  Cry
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 03:59:20 AM

I did not expect quite interesting orders on this exchange. Where can I see more information about this exchange?

On their website
https://midas.investments/

or at their Discord: https://discord.gg/BnXCsEB

jfcrock51

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 07:43:21 PM

Ohhhhh people start talking shit about Bitcoin 2... What a great time to be alive and being involved in this beautiful project, looks like people's opinions havent changed since 2009 and the start of BTC Cheesy
Let the people believe guys, you're just ruining someone's day for no purpose...  Cry
YOU KNOW WHAT THE 2 STANDS FOR TAKING A SHIT
feeltun

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 04:25:16 AM

YOU KNOW WHAT THE 2 STANDS FOR TAKING A SHIT
What did you want to say? If there are serious arguments please tell?

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 01:00:22 AM

The main issue here is not about replacing someone that has been existed. Bitcoin2 has offer innovation and not to compete or replace the other forks of bitcoin, As i've said BTC2 has offer new technology and it is also promoting energy conservation. 
Dennis333319

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 01:50:55 PM

LMAO never happen

The main issue here is not about replacing someone that has been existed. Bitcoin2 has offer innovation and not to compete or replace the other forks of bitcoin, As i've said BTC2 has offer new technology and it is also promoting energy conservation.  

🙏🙏🙏
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 01:12:10 PM

What do you guys think about setting block reward halving dates for Bitcoin 2?

There would be 2 - 4 halvings, each for example 3 years apart. The first one might already be this year.
This could only be done with a mandatory wallet upgrade, so the dates would be set on the next such upgrade.

We'll need to gather enough votes to be able to consider it. The voting happens on our Discord #suggestions channel.

feeltun

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 03:23:07 PM

There would be 2 - 4 halvings, each for example 3 years apart. The first one might already be this year.
This could only be done with a mandatory wallet upgrade, so the dates would be set on the next such upgrade.

We'll need to gather enough votes to be able to consider it. The voting happens on our Discord #suggestions channel.
I think this is a good idea. I hope you will do the updates quickly.

john1010

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 05:52:52 AM

For me it is okay to set the halving and decreasing the reward to protect the inflation of btc2. But since im not updated, what happened to MN reward it seems that it decrease from 0.6btc2 to 0.2 btc2, Sorry im stucked in the area which is far from home because of covid19 lockdown.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 06:23:19 AM

But since im not updated, what happened to MN reward it seems that it decrease from 0.6btc2 to 0.2 btc2, Sorry im stucked in the area which is far from home because of covid19 lockdown.

MN reward has always been 0.2. Staking reward has always been 0.6.

feeltun

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 06:41:56 AM

But since im not updated, what happened to MN reward it seems that it decrease from 0.6btc2 to 0.2 btc2, Sorry im stucked in the area which is far from home because of covid19 lockdown.

Yes, I get 0.2 coins per masternode. When are you planning to release the updated wallet?

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 10:12:18 AM

Yes, I get 0.2 coins per masternode. When are you planning to release the updated wallet?

This year but not sure when exactly because it will have major upgrades and changes, which haven't been finished yet.

john1010

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 01:13:24 PM

Oh i remember. sorry I almost forgot it, it's morethan 2 mos. I haven't seen my PC. I think this is the effect of being stuck in a hard situation due to lockdown, I just saw it in one of discord comment that the reward is 0.2BTC2 I have in mind that it was 0,6btc2. Thanks for correction.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: