Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92543 times)
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 11:53:06 AM

This coin has been in existence for more than 2 years already, so I am assuming there are few shops that are already accepting your coin. Do you have the list of these shops, if there's any?

Yeah this will bring us excitement, the time that btc2 logo shown in some of e-commerce store around the globe, morethan 2 years of existence is good enough to show the crypto world that btc2 is capable and greta coin.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john1010

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 02:47:30 PM

BTC2 Trading Live  Grin

Come Join the nerds at Yasoshi

Welcome to the Caribbean

It's much more appreciated if you drop here a needed information for this exchange and also you can DM the creator and admin of btc2 for this exchange if they are interested, the exchange looks good.
agath

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 10:48:12 PM

I created a Telegram Channel for BTC2 t.me/bitcoin2btc2 ( @bitcoin2btc2 ).
john1010

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 12:01:50 AM

I created a Telegram Channel for BTC2 t.me/bitcoin2btc2 ( @bitcoin2btc2 ).

That's nice, we need to help the dev to advertise btc2, if we continue to support this coin we will going to see the price of btc2 will climb on top again. I hope that this ATH btc2 will rise again and some whale will recognize the value of this coin.
Dominic_Crypto

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 02:15:53 AM

Is this Bitcoin 2 coin really a bounty or airdrop?
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 04:32:53 PM

Is this Bitcoin 2 coin really a bounty or airdrop?

It has had both, but no bounty or airdrop going on.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
PavelPav

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 04:29:09 AM

What other forks of bitcoin keep giving out coins? I have only found one Bitcoin Ultimatum coin so far. I am very interested in getting some coins in my wallet. Is there a summary table of all the forks?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 06:27:47 PM

What other forks of bitcoin keep giving out coins? I have only found one Bitcoin Ultimatum coin so far. I am very interested in getting some coins in my wallet. Is there a summary table of all the forks?

Pretty sure BTCU is not a true fork ....for any BTC you have in HODL mode. But feel free to send me a link that states such and feel free to prove me wrong.

I could not find anything much on this with google in that area.

But, as to your point, there does not seem to be any 'true' BTC forks anymore for your BTC HOLD Hoard.....mostly stuff like Bitcoin 2 which are NOT true fork

(or limited to a true fork for a brief few months on launch it seems for a lot of BTC forks now). Anyway, with low volume on all such forks, you likely could not really

get much if anything for them anymore. It seems that all exchanges don't 'purge' sh*tcoins anymore....they just have a 'hard floor' of 7 stats or 0.00000001...thus

As, and EXAMPLE ONLY I've 10 million FJC (Fujicoin a 'dead coin' with like 80 million for sale with no takers) says it is worth for example,

FJC, even though it is deader than dead sh*tcoin that it is, on most exchanges only go as low as 7 sats for value...thus it sits in the basement never to go away

of exchanges even though it is 'worth' nothing with I think around 80-100 million FJC on various exchanges with NO sales in months of any note. Sad So, supposedly, at

0.00000001 x 10,000,000 = 0.1 BTC or approx as of this time at $11,232.14 from www.coinmarketcap.com that 'supposedly' means my hoard of FJC

is worth $1,123.21...in 'REALITY' it is worth absolutely nothing (make me an offer you can frame the nice paper wallet for fun) So, in that FJC has not 'sold' anything of

any note in a year or so. So keep this in mind for all sh*tcoins in general and perhaps 'most' newer and or dubious BTC forks

and or whatever Altcoins....reality, now that exchanges no longer 'purge' dead coins..also applies IMHO, to dead BTC forks or any note from back in the

day. You may be seeing a LOT of imaginary profit vs reality if you just rely on what an exchange tells you for a BTC fork and its worth. Even those from back in the

the day that actually matches BTC for the forked coin. Anyway, as an aside. Damn, I sure wish they still purged 'dead coins' or 'dead coin forks'

like this like back in the day...but likely this is how it is now 'cluttered' exchanges filled with dubious sh*tcoins in 7 sat limbo forever. Maybe Bitcoin Ultimatum is in the

same boat...seems likely, from what I can tell. Be nice to be wrong, I too would like a non-dubious fork of BTC with value...but seems damn unlikely in 2020. Sad

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
john1010

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 04:05:39 PM

Pretty sure BTCU is not a true fork ....for any BTC you have in HODL mode. But feel free to send me a link that states such and feel free to prove me wrong.

But, as to your point, there does not seem to be any 'true' BTC forks anymore for your BTC HOLD Hoard.....mostly stuff like Bitcoin 2 which are NOT true fork

(or limited to a true fork for a brief few months on launch it seems for a lot of BTC forks now). Anyway, with low volume on all such forks, you likely could not really

get much if anything for them anymore. It seems that all exchanges don't 'purge' sh*tcoins anymore....they just have a 'hard floor' of 7 stats or 0.00000001...thus

As, and EXAMPLE ONLY I've 10 million FJC (Fujicoin a 'dead coin' with like 80 million for sale with no takers) says it is worth for example,

FJC, even though it is deader than dead sh*tcoin that it is, on most exchanges only go as low as 7 sats for value...thus it sits in the basement never to go away

of exchanges even though it is 'worth' nothing with I think around 80-100 million FJC on various exchanges with NO sales in months of any note. Sad So, supposedly, at

0.00000001 x 10,000,000 = 0.1 BTC or approx as of this time at $11,232.14 from www.coinmarketcap.com that 'supposedly' means my hoard of FJC

is worth $1,123.21...in 'REALITY' it is worth absolutely nothing (make me an offer you can frame the nice paper wallet for fun) So, in that FJC has not 'sold' anything of

any note in a year or so. So keep this in mind for all sh*tcoins in general and perhaps 'most' newer and or dubious BTC forks

and or whatever Altcoins....reality, now that exchanges no longer 'purge' dead coins..also applies IMHO, to dead BTC forks or any note from back in the

day. You may be seeing a LOT of imaginary profit vs reality if you just rely on what an exchange tells you for a BTC fork and its worth. Even those from back in the

the day that actually matches BTC for the forked coin. Anyway, as an aside. Damn, I sure wish they still purged 'dead coins' or 'dead coin forks'

like this like back in the day...but likely this is how it is now 'cluttered' exchanges filled with dubious sh*tcoins in 7 sat limbo forever. Maybe Bitcoin Ultimatum is in the

same boat...seems likely, from what I can tell. Be nice to be wrong, I too would like a non-dubious fork of BTC with value...but seems damn unlikely in 2020. Sad

Brad

I partly agree with you that in speaking of fork, in my thought ie was also made by some developer that want to take advantage of Bitcoin, maybe we can called it "Modofied" i don;t know what is the best term to use to call this so called Bitcoin forks.

But in fairness to the developer of Bitcoin 2 seems the development is continues since 2018, maybe some of their action are too slow but Btc2 remains in the market.
FireFox2020

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 10:26:35 AM

How many forks are there in Bitcoin? I see only a few in Coinmarketcap and the rest are not popular? Is it worth investing in such coins? Is there a chance of repeating the success of the First Cryptocurrency?
john1010

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 03:00:03 PM

How many forks are there in Bitcoin? I see only a few in Coinmarketcap and the rest are not popular? Is it worth investing in such coins? Is there a chance of repeating the success of the First Cryptocurrency?

I've been a fan of BTC2 since 2018 you know why? I saw with this coin the big differences with other bitcoin fork, the first feature that i liked is the very fast transaction when you sent btc2 to other address and also this fork is minable with Masternode network which is you never need a expensive electricity bill all you need to do is 1000btc2 to start your passive income.
rafaelloyo

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 08:47:47 AM

A very cool coin I have been looking at BTC2 for a long time for its ups and downs, great community, honest project developing slowly at its own pace, if it were more recognizable in the world of cryptocurrencies, I think it would be a great success, which I wish to the team and the BTC2 community
Pro_David

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:27:13 AM

I also believe in the success of bitcoin forks. Many of them are highly versatile cryptocurrencies and have a very good chance of success with investors.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 07:05:49 PM

I also believe in the success of bitcoin forks. Many of them are highly versatile cryptocurrencies and have a very good chance of success with investors.

As to BTC forks, recently, like in the last year or so...er...no....that ship has sailed IMHO.

If you do know of any, let me know, but BTC forks are completely out of favor now...and provide nothing in the way of return.

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:09:28 PM

Brad

Holy clavicle! How many times has this nonsense been translated between languages obsolete and antediluvian that made the final product of this multilateral translation sound this bad. This message has been run through special app to determine the angle here, and after having been analyzed from purely puritanical standpoint by my colleges it revealed that the writers brain is likely to be pinned down in locations other than the relevant section in a cranium.
musketeer_athos

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 06:57:20 AM

As to BTC forks, recently, like in the last year or so...er...no....that ship has sailed IMHO.

If you do know of any, let me know, but BTC forks are completely out of favor now...and provide nothing in the way of return.

brad

I don't think forks are history. Many promising forks are also planned this year. For example, I read on Twitter that Ripple is scheduled to fork. Given the capitalization and mega-community of the XRP coin, I think it will be a big influx of money into the market. There are also some more promising forks.
john1010

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 08:01:42 AM

brad

I don't think forks are history. Many promising forks are also planned this year. For example, I read on Twitter that Ripple is scheduled to fork. Given the capitalization and mega-community of the XRP coin, I think it will be a big influx of money into the market. There are also some more promising forks.

As far as my knowledge concern, fork is made just to correct or to enhance the current code and platform of one's coin project, like BTC2 the dev team saw the flaws of Bitcoin then they made the fork just to add enhancement and some very useful features to it.
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 01:25:00 PM

September 3 2020 - Version 2.3 wallets released:

Mandatory update that needs to be done before September 17.

Details and downloads at Bitcoin 2's Github.

To update your wallet, you just need to download the archive, stop your wallet and let it fully shutdown, and then copy the executable files in the bitcoin2-bin folder to replace the ones you had installed already.

Masternodes also need to be updated.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
john1010

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 03:46:53 PM

September 3 2020 - Version 2.3 wallets released:

Mandatory update that needs to be done before September 17.

Details and downloads at Bitcoin 2's Github.

To update your wallet, you just need to download the archive, stop your wallet and let it fully shutdown, and then copy the executable files in the bitcoin2-bin folder to replace the ones you had installed already.

Masternodes also need to be updated.

Glad to see the latest development and update by the Bitcoin2 team, I would like to know if there is an additional settings or it needed to change my current masternode settings in my wallet directory? or in my MN server provider?
Ucionasha

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:29:11 AM

What confuses me about this BTC2 coin is the fact that this Bitcoin fork dropped from $ 35 to 4 cents last year. This is a very strong fall.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: