Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥  (Read 27040 times)
AmonCard

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

Wow the project looks promising. I see this project has a bright future. This project will be successful, I'm sure it. This project has many benefits. I will support your project
Thanks so much for your support. We would like you to join our group on telegram here https://t.me/amontech to get real-time updates on the project as well as get any of your questions answered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kanways8

Activity: 388
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

is this debit card can use for buy anything. and is it allow btc eth ant other alt or we want to exchange that for amon coin
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

is this debit card can use for buy anything. and is it allow btc eth ant other alt or we want to exchange that for amon coin
Yes, it is a debit card you can use with your crypto and fiat currency. Join our telegram group to get all your questions answered here: https://t.me/amontech
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:21:09 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 08:04:37 PM by AmonCard

How The Amon Card Helps You In 5 Everyday Situations

Let’s face it, like hundreds of millions of other people around the world chances are you own a debit card. Paying for goods and services with debit cards in stores and online is the norm by now, while cash is on its way out. Estimates are that the total number of non-cash payments in the EU increased by 8.5% to 122 billion in 2016. Similar trends are taking place in America and Asia.

At the same time, cryptocurrencies are quickly becoming an integral part of the world economy. The market cap of all cryptocurrencies recently broke the $750 BLN barriers, up from less than $100 BLN only a year ago. Bitcoin itself, the “emperor” of the crypto world, has a market value of more than $300 BLN and has increased in value 20-fold in the last 12 months alone. More and more retailers globally are accepting payments in cryptocurrencies, and the number of crypto debit cards is rising.

The Amon Card aims to be the most innovative, technologically advanced and user-friendly crypto debit card on the market. To understand why the Amon Card is unique, here are 5 everyday situations where its special features can benefit you:

1) You are invested in cryptocurrencies but keep most of your portfolio in Bitcoin. You do not check the crypto market every day, but regularly follow the value of Bitcoin. You can choose to pay with the Amon card with Bitcoin as a default payment option, simplifying your buying decisions.

2) You own a selection of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ether and Amon tokens. You follow closely the crypto market. You choose what cryptocurrency to use with your Amon Card each time you buy something, based on your own personal parameters.

3) You select to use the Amon Artificial Intelligence System (AAIS), which calculates the best performing cryptocurrency in your wallet at the time of payment. This helps optimize your spending decisions and save you money on purchases, each time.

4) You have different cryptocurrencies in your Amon Card portfolio and you want to make money on your balance. Unlike any other crypto card, Amon allows you to earn interest on selected cryptocurrencies that operate masternode systems. Your interest is paid out regularly, offering you a source of continuous passive income.

5) You are interested in adding more and more cryptocurrencies to your portfolio, both for investment and to use them for purchases with your Amon Card. Amon will be adding more cryptocurrencies to the portfolio with upcoming releases, allowing you to manage your purchases with full flexibility.  

The Amon Card is about to revolutionize the crypto economy - for good.  Our demo of November 2017 was successfully completed, setting the basis for our ICO in Q1 2018. We are currently launching the Amon pre-ICO token sale. To be part of it, sign up now to our whitelist at www.Amon.Tech and get exclusive access to invest in the token sale. In addition, you will also receive an Amon VISA/Mastercard - for FREE.

Sign up now to our whitelist at www.Amon.Tech and join Amon’s mission to build the world’s crypto economy!
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

I am looking forward being part of the private sale and would like to know what is the minimum/maximum investment that can be made and also get a free card along with my investment? also is there an escrow setup for this project?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

I am looking forward being part of the private sale and would like to know what is the minimum/maximum investment that can be made and also get a free card along with my investment? also is there an escrow setup for this project?
There is no minimum investment. You can join the private sale by joining the whitelist here: https://amon.tech/ To get all your questions answered, please join our group on telegram here: https://t.me/amontech
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Announcing Amon’s partnership with Daneel

We are proud to announce Daneel as our partner!

Daneel aims to bring data intelligence into the crypto jungle. Daneel gets you the most reliable cryptocurrency news, signals and market emotions analysis. By using the most powerful A.I. in the fields of machine learning and conversational, Watson by IBM, it assists every non-professional crypto-trader in their daily investment decision-making.

Daneel Assistant provides unchallenged news curation and market emotion analysis through its own AI assistant, which understands natural language and adapts its answers whether you are a beginner, a mid-level or an expert trader, using Watson by IBM (official partnership with IBM PartnerWorld). The solution will be available as a mobile app or on a desktop version, allowing crypto investors to aggregate and manage all of their wallets safely.

You can see the very first version of Daneel AI and its capabilities owed to IBM Watson at https://daneel.io/showcase (the showcase serves as an indication of the potential of the solution — this is NOT the final product).

Daneel and Amon share the same objectives: Using AI to make the crypto ecosystem simple, trustworthy and convenient for everyone.

Daneel can help you to stay up to date with the most reliable news and market emotion analysis,in order to manage your cryptocurrency portfolio more efficiently and profitably, while Amon ensures you get the maximum value from spending your cryptocurrencies. Both aim to help you make cryptocurrency work for you, reduce uncertainty and volatility thanks to powerful AI solutions.

Amon and Daneel have started working together to explore how both A.I. systems could benefit from collaborating, and we are very excited about where we are headed!

Through synergizing our respective core competencies, the partnership between Amon and Daneel will result in A.I. that enables the entire crypto community to deal with (and even benefit from) volatility in much better way.

Daneel ICO is ongoing until the 5th of March 2018 (https://daneel.io)
kanways8

Activity: 388

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

Announcing Amon’s partnership with Daneel

We are proud to announce Daneel as our partner!

Daneel aims to bring data intelligence into the crypto jungle. Daneel gets you the most reliable cryptocurrency news, signals and market emotions analysis. By using the most powerful A.I. in the fields of machine learning and conversational, Watson by IBM, it assists every non-professional crypto-trader in their daily investment decision-making.

Daneel Assistant provides unchallenged news curation and market emotion analysis through its own AI assistant, which understands natural language and adapts its answers whether you are a beginner, a mid-level or an expert trader, using Watson by IBM (official partnership with IBM PartnerWorld). The solution will be available as a mobile app or on a desktop version, allowing crypto investors to aggregate and manage all of their wallets safely.

You can see the very first version of Daneel AI and its capabilities owed to IBM Watson at https://daneel.io/showcase (the showcase serves as an indication of the potential of the solution — this is NOT the final product).

Daneel and Amon share the same objectives: Using AI to make the crypto ecosystem simple, trustworthy and convenient for everyone.

Daneel can help you to stay up to date with the most reliable news and market emotion analysis,in order to manage your cryptocurrency portfolio more efficiently and profitably, while Amon ensures you get the maximum value from spending your cryptocurrencies. Both aim to help you make cryptocurrency work for you, reduce uncertainty and volatility thanks to powerful AI solutions.

Amon and Daneel have started working together to explore how both A.I. systems could benefit from collaborating, and we are very excited about where we are headed!

Through synergizing our respective core competencies, the partnership between Amon and Daneel will result in A.I. that enables the entire crypto community to deal with (and even benefit from) volatility in much better way.

Daneel ICO is ongoing until the 5th of March 2018 (https://daneel.io)

keep going daneel and amon wow. both are nice projects.
frankydoodle01
Copper Member

Activity: 361

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:14:21 AM

This was one of the cryptocurrencies that has real world use. I like the way Artificial intelligence is being used to determine which crypto to spend in order for the user to spend the most in-profit crypto when spending. It removes the thinking part which one should I spend.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:33:09 AM

There is no minimum investment. You can join the private sale by joining the whitelist here: https://amon.tech/ To get all your questions answered, please join our group on telegram here: https://t.me/amontech
Both my Hubby and myself signed up for the whitelist and I will get my Son and Dad also to sign up as I want them all to have a card of their own as I don't have any fiat income anymore and would prefer t send my family directly any funds to their crypto card. I really love the wallet logos and color scheme as well, really pleasing to the eyes. I am looking forward to participating in the private sale and am thinking of investing one eth for each of us.  Smiley. If you missed out in the tenx and centra icos then this is a given.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

This was one of the cryptocurrencies that has real world use. I like the way Artificial intelligence is being used to determine which crypto to spend in order for the user to spend the most in-profit crypto when spending. It removes the thinking part which one should I spend.
Thanks for the support. If you haven't joined our telegram group, we would love for you to join here: https://t.me/amontech
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:17:11 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 08:04:57 PM by AmonCard

How The Amon Card Helps You In 5 Everyday Situations

Let’s face it, like hundreds of millions of other people around the world chances are you own a debit card. Paying for goods and services with debit cards in stores and online is the norm by now, while cash is on its way out. Estimates are that the total number of non-cash payments in the EU increased by 8.5% to 122 billion in 2016. Similar trends are taking place in America and Asia.

At the same time, cryptocurrencies are quickly becoming an integral part of the world economy. The market cap of all cryptocurrencies recently broke the $750 BLN barrier, up from less than $100 BLN only a year ago. Bitcoin itself, the “emperor” of the crypto world, has a market value of more than $300 BLN and has increased in value 20-fold in the last 12 months alone. More and more retailers globally are accepting payments in cryptocurrencies, and the number of crypto debit cards is rising.

The Amon Card aims to be the most innovative, technologically advanced and user-friendly crypto debit card on the market. To understand why the Amon Card is unique, here are 5 everyday situations where its special features can benefit you:

1) You are invested in cryptocurrencies but keep most of your portfolio in Bitcoin. You do not check the crypto market every day, but regularly follow the value of Bitcoin. You can choose to pay with the Amon card with Bitcoin as a default payment option, simplifying your buying decisions.

2) You own a selection of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ether and Amon tokens. You follow closely the crypto market. You choose what cryptocurrency to use with your Amon Card each time you buy something, based on your own personal parameters.

3) You select to use the Amon Artificial Intelligence System (AAIS), which calculates the best performing cryptocurrency in your wallet at the time of payment. This helps optimize your spending decisions and saves you money on purchases, each time.

4) You have different cryptocurrencies in your Amon Card portfolio and you want to make money on your balance. Unlike any other crypto card, Amon allows you to earn interest on selected cryptocurrencies that operate masternode systems. Your interest is paid out regularly, offering you a source of continuous passive income.

5) You are interested in adding more and more cryptocurrencies to your portfolio, both for investment and to use them for purchases with your Amon Card. Amon will be adding more cryptocurrencies to the portfolio with upcoming releases, allowing you to manage your purchases with full flexibility.

The Amon Card is about to revolutionize the crypto economy — for good. Our demo in November of 2017 was successfully completed, setting the basis for our ICO in Q1 2018. We are currently launching the Amon pre-ICO token sale. To be part of it, sign up now to our whitelist at www.Amon.Tech and gain exclusive access to invest in the token sale. In addition, you will also receive an Amon Mastercard — for FREE.

Sign up now to our whitelist at www.Amon.Tech and join Amon’s mission to build the world’s crypto economy!
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

Another crypto card? Same concept as Monaco, TenX and Centra?
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Stats at the moment of those crypto cards that did ICO last year:

1. Monaco, no working cards shipped out yet.
2. TenX cards are still on hold due to WireX cancellation (maybe resolved soon)
3. Only Centra card is working at the moment with 14 spendable crypto assets, NFC & exchange coming out as well.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5CPKRkFft6OZCNzMNY-oFg

Can Amon disclose the card provider partner so as not to suffer the same fate as Monaco and TenX?
This will help everyone assess if they will contribute to Amon ICO.

supervitek

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

There is a mistake on the picture with the soft cap, it should be 60.000.000 instead of 60.000  Tongue
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

3. Only Centra card is working at the moment with 14 spendable crypto assets, NFC & exchange coming out as well.

Can Amon disclose the card provider partner so as not to suffer the same fate as Monaco and TenX?

I am hoping to see AMON stand out different from all these projects and win a million hearts and close the hard cap early before the end of the ICO.Marketing would be a key here, centra succeeded since they did an airdrop to all top ETH holders to attract their project.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

Fun fact: I'm looking for an easy to use card for my mother, she gave me some money to invest for her but there's no way she could use them, she's not even using a normal credit card at the moment! Tongue
Well I can't cash out big amounts in euro because of tax issues, but if this card do well it might be good to pick a 2nd for myself.

Good luck with the project, I joined the whitelist and we'll see how it goes. Almost Member rank too for the signature campaign ^^
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

Unfortunately, we are bound by an NDA and cannot disclose the partner at the moment. We can say that they are accredited and our cards will first roll out with Mastercard and Visa at a later date. For more updates, kindly join our group on telegram here: https://t.me/amontech
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

I am hoping to see AMON stand out different from all these projects and win a million hearts and close the hard cap early before the end of the ICO.Marketing would be a key here, centra succeeded since they did an airdrop to all top ETH holders to attract their project.

Thanks for the support
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:21:25 PM

Fun fact: I'm looking for an easy to use card for my mother, she gave me some money to invest for her but there's no way she could use them, she's not even using a normal credit card at the moment! Tongue
Well I can't cash out big amounts in euro because of tax issues, but if this card do well it might be good to pick a 2nd for myself.

Good luck with the project, I joined the whitelist and we'll see how it goes. Almost Member rank too for the signature campaign ^^

Great stuff Smiley & thanks for the support. Have you joined our community on telegram here: https://t.me/amontech
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

Can you clarify this statement from your website

* A Free Amon Gold Card will be given only to contributors purchasing a minimum of 20,000 AMN

March 1- March 2 : 25% BONUS + AMON GOLD CARD No Min. Investment

When you say no minimum investment and also say include gold card only to =>20k AMN , so which one is correct here?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: