Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥  (Read 27040 times)
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

Step by step I see this project increasingly leading to what they have been hoping for. A very good project this year.

What was mutually agreed upon for the tokens to be locked up by both of these team? How will both of the teams be helping each other with the funds locked up now?

You should ask this question to their telegram group to be more clear about the progress of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

The partnership update with Daneel is very interesting. After the realease of the crypto debit card I think that the value of this project will increase. I hope also that Amon can list on bigger exchanges what means that it get more volume.

AMN currently listed on exchanges does not generate sufficient volume and there is a need to have a better exchange like liqui or hitbtc or top ones like okex,upbit or bittrex. I don't see the team considering to have it listed on these exchanges as they are mostly focused on the delivery front.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

After it got listed on Bancor there was huge volume for first few days since there are 100 tokens and limited users that trading platform at the moment so one can not sustain volume. Other two exchanges are also helpless in this regard so it will be like this until we see it on any big exchange from top. It will have to be there sooner or later.
RumenCoin_ICO

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:58:53 AM

Strong team and experienced experts, demanded product. Geniune platform.  Grin
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:29:03 AM

I think that it's a great decision that you have partnered up with Daneel, and made the token swaps with them. Altough they haven't raised a big amount of money in the Ico that they held, i can clearly see how their technology can help Amon to get better results through this partnership.

RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

Strong team and experienced experts, demanded product. Geniune platform.  Grin

Do you have an acquaintance with them, or maybe you just copy/paste the same sentence to every ICO? Roll Eyes
Personally I don't see any reason to commend on their team's skills. I'm not negative but I don't have a reason to be positive either. So far I'm not very impressed with their platform, I find it too rough even for a work-in-progress.

EDIT: LOL I was just guessing when I said he's writing the same sentence to every ICO but then I checked his post history and he's indeed spamming every ICO!!! Cheesy
laur2017

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

Do you have an acquaintance with them, or maybe you just copy/paste the same sentence to every ICO? Roll Eyes
Personally I don't see any reason to commend on their team's skills. I'm not negative but I don't have a reason to be positive either. So far I'm not very impressed with their platform, I find it too rough even for a work-in-progress.

EDIT: LOL I was just guessing when I said he's writing the same sentence to every ICO but then I checked his post history and he's indeed spamming every ICO!!! Cheesy
Indeed Cheesy .Back to the subject:I think the project is very weak right now and i don't see it to hit big exchanges any time soon.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:53:44 PM

Indeed Cheesy .Back to the subject:I think the project is very weak right now and i don't see it to hit big exchanges any time soon.

They will need time or process to make their project better in the future. This would be a good thing if you were more patient.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:19:34 AM

I've received the signature bounty tokens and wanted to thank the Amon Team.
No way I'm going to sell now, I strongly believe in this project and there is a good chance that the tokens will be worth much more in a few months.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

No way I'm going to sell now, I strongly believe in this project and there is a good chance that the tokens will be worth much more in a few months.

I see everyone has received their tokens but the token price has decreased in the present.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:03:06 AM

So now when everybody got the bounty and price got hit hard it is a good time to start more marketing and community support must grow too.  Cool
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:39:11 AM

Erm... could there be some kind of a mistake with the bounty sharing or were they really generous?
I got 42,500 AMN as a member and I didn't even bother to be overly active in the forums or spam, I just posted like I'd normaly do.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

I see everyone has received their tokens but the token price has decreased in the present.

The bounty dumping has begun and expected it to last at least a week as we have the final pending ones to be completed today. Price would go down below 100 sat, buy now whoever missed the ICO.
Infek

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

I think there will be a big rise in the token when they start sending out cards, as this is the main thing at the moment, and if there are cards there will be big volumes on exchanges, and there will be new exchanges.
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

Wow, partnership with Daneel is awesome! I'm a little bit surprised by the value of AMN now, but it's just the beginning of the road, when you release debit cards, it will raise as much as it'll be able to.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:40:33 PM

Wow, partnership with Daneel is awesome! I'm a little bit surprised by the value of AMN now, but it's just the beginning of the road, when you release debit cards, it will raise as much as it'll be able to.

I'm also surprised by the price of the token, will it get better in the future? whether the token price will be higher.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

I'm also surprised by the price of the token, will it get better in the future? whether the token price will be higher.

What I see is currently the market is short of debit card projects and the earlier ones are still in the process of delivering their cards to the users and AMON, if they can deliver in Q3 as promised will have a major impact on the market and would also help with an increase in price.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

What I see is currently the market is short of debit card projects and the earlier ones are still in the process of delivering their cards to the users and AMON, if they can deliver in Q3 as promised will have a major impact on the market and would also help with an increase in price.

It depend on the release of this debit card and how successfully they deliver their promise. I also think after having a working product surely it will get more better position and than it will rock.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

It depend on the release of this debit card and how successfully they deliver their promise. I also think after having a working product surely it will get more better position and than it will rock.

Are they on track to get things delivered by Q3? I ask this since I am yet to hear on the token burn promised to be done in the last few days but no news about it as of now.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:53:34 AM

The token burn must have happened or I missed something? Still, https://coinmarketcap.com showing some ridiculous numbers... especially no Market Cap. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: