Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:50:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥  (Read 27043 times)
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

hopefully later ico runs smoothly, because lately many projects that hold ico with the acquisition is not satisfactory.
BrandenC

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

Is the bounty working? How many coins I can get?
AmonCard

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

Q&A with Valerio Sudrio, Co-Founder & CMO at AMON

What is Amon’s unique selling proposition?
Amon wants to simplify Crypto spending in everyday life. First by providing our users with a Debit card that is accepted everywhere be it retail or online and secondly by powering the card with Artificial Intelligence that ensures they get the maximum value out of cryptocurrencies.

How does Amon navigate troubled waters in the wake of the recent Visa crackdown on Wavecrest and the effect this had on Crypto Cards?

The Wavecrest problem has not impacted us as we do not work with Wavecrest card. However, we do wish that users of who’ve been hit badly are provided with an alternative card by our competitors. We believe that the Wavecrest issue has impacted negatively on users’ trust and this affects us as well. We want successful competitors and a healthy market. For this reason Amon Team has been working hard to create partnerships that allow us to ship cards to our investors at the beginning of the ICO AND working with a network that has no such problems.

How does Amon differentiate itself from other players in the Crypto Card niche?
Our card will be backed by an Artificial Intelligence system that helps people decide which crypto to spend. Amon users won’t have to check every time the current conversion rate and the past performance of the coin: the AI system will tell them the best performing currency and support them in their spending decision. This is something unique in the current competitive landscape.

What questions to do you encounter from prospective investors?
Our Telegram community of 5K people (and growing) is very active, and we try to answer all their questions every day. Often, we receive very good questions that help us clarify aspects and give more details about the project.

The most frequently asked questions are often related to the Token Sale, the product and the AI. Although our White paper is all-encompassing and self-explanatory, thanks to our community we keep posting additional details on our blog to make sure we keep our community up to date about product features, development, and roll-outs.

What factors do you see behind the growth of crypto card specific coins?
The growth of crypto-card coins will be strictly connected to the success of the companies but also to the growth of the currencies these cards will support. For this reason, it is important for us to support also alt-coins with strong projects and potential. The niche, in general, has done exceedingly well on exchanges as more and more people discover the utility of crypto debit card and as these cards penetrate into everyday life. It is now literally as easy as swiping a card at a point-of-sale. You spend your crypto, the business gets their money in Fiat, your card takes care of everything in between.

What happens to crypto after the hype dies down and Where does Amon fit in in the larger scheme of things?

I believe that after the hype and the subsequent decrease in the prices of some Alt coins, crypto in general will consolidate and become stable. In any phase Amon Card will be there to allow Crypto-spending in everyday situation. So Amon is immune to any major fluctuations because of the card’s unquestionable utility in making people’s lives easier.

How important is it for a blockchain project to do well on the exchanges?
I think it is important that the project does well and it is successful. The performance on the exchanges must be subject to that. No project should pursue the success on the exchanges as an objective, on the contrary, the focus has to be always on pushing for stronger and better products. This will help the acceptance of blockchain technology as a whole and the scalability of blockchain projects.

What is Amon’s Value Proposition? How do you see Amon in the future?
Amon wants to simplify the spending of crypto in everyday life. In the future we want to work together with the community towards the acceptance of cryptocurrency in the traditional economy. We believe our project will become a bridge between blockchain and traditional economy. And supply the absolutely critical use-cases that the crypto ecosystem needs to be sustainable in the long term.

Remember to sign up to the whitelist. Not only will you get exclusive access to the pre-ICO Token Sale, but you will also receive a 25% Token bonus and an Amon Gold card — completely FREE and mailed to you directly. Also, join our telegram community here: https://t.me/amontech to get updates on the project in real time.
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

Can you clarify this statement from your website

* A Free Amon Gold Card will be given only to contributors purchasing a minimum of 20,000 AMN

March 1- March 2 : 25% BONUS + AMON GOLD CARD No Min. Investment

When you say no minimum investment and also say include gold card only to =>20k AMN , so which one is correct here?

Everyone that enters our private sale will be entitled to a gold card. An additional way to get a gold card is also to hold a minimum of 20,000 AMN. In regards to the benefits of each type of card, this information will be shared closer to the ICO. Kindly join our group on telegram to get more real-time answers: https://t.me/amontech
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

hopefully later ico runs smoothly, because lately many projects that hold ico with the acquisition is not satisfactory.

We hope for the same. We would love to get your input in our telegram group here: https://t.me/amontech
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

Is the bounty working? How many coins I can get?

Hi Branden, yes we have a bounty program. Join here to get answers: https://t.me/amonbounty
pecandubtc

Activity: 223

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

* A Free Amon Gold Card will be given only to contributors purchasing a minimum of 20,000 AMN

When you say no minimum investment and also say include gold card only to =>20k AMN , so which one is correct here?

Everyone that enters our private sale will be entitled to a gold card. An additional way to get a gold card is also to hold a minimum of 20,000 AMN. In regards to the benefits of each type of card, this information will be shared closer to the ICO. Kindly join our group on telegram to get more real-time answers: https://t.me/amontech
what you can not consider anymore for minimum purchase of AMN, because people like me are still less able to buy that much ..
i really want jg to get the card
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

Thanks for the update, made things clear and what all cryptocurrency can I use to participate the private sale.I am looking to invest either with ETH or BTC but not sure, so I am still deciding on this.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:23:49 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 08:05:22 PM by AmonCard

How The Amon Card Solves The Crypto Puzzle For Retailers

Cryptocurrencies are incredibly volatile. It was less than a year ago that Bitcoin was trading below $1000, very far from its current price of $17,000. It’s current price too, in turn, is 15% below the all-time high of close to $20,000, reached only a few weeks ago. It is very frequent for cryptocurrencies to have one-day movements of even 25–30%, as trading news can change investor sentiment almost instantly.

This volatility has been one of the main obstacles to the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies in the consumer economy. Most cryptocurrency users are involved in trading them day in day out, rather than spending them to buy goods and services. The simple fact is that retailers have been slow to allow cryptocurrency payments on a large scale. That is because the pricing of their products would have to be changed constantly to adapt to the rapid changes in the value of cryptocurrencies. This would be a proposition that would be both costly and difficult to implement, especially for small-scale operators. On the other hand, retailers would risk missing out on profits if their post-sale cryptocurrency revenues are less than the official sale price of their product.

Despite the proliferation of crypto debit cards, of which there are more than 30 in existence, their inherent shortcomings prevent them from being of any help. Among their weaknesses are the unavailability of AltCoins and the over-reliance on Bitcoin, delayed conversions of crypto to fiat currencies, and the lack of a conversion system that maximizes the consumer’s spending power.

What could help retailers accept cryptocurrencies, hassle-free?

The Amon Card aims to be the solution by becoming the game-changer for retailers worldwide. Thanks to its real-time conversion from cryptocurrencies to fiat currencies, exactly when a purchase is made, there is no uncertainty on how much money the retailer receives. Furthermore, while most crypto cards only allow conversions from Bitcoin, the Amon Card also allows them from Ethereum and Litecoin, (additional cryptocurrencies will be added with upcoming releases).

The Amon Artificial Intelligence System (AAIS) in addition helps retailers optimise their customers’ spending potential. Through its scientifically-researched and extensively tested algorithms, the AAIS suggests which cryptocurrency from the customer’s portfolio should be used to make a purchase. This helps the customer manage the changes in the value of his or her holdings effectively, making purchasing decisions faster and simpler. For retailers, the Amon Card simply represents the key to unleashing hundreds of billions of dollars of cryptocurrency spending.

The Amon Card is nearing its launch after the successful pilot test of November 2017. We are currently preparing for the Amon ICO, scheduled for Q1 2018. To be part of Amon’s retail revolution, sign up to the whitelist at www.Amon.Tech. This will give you exclusive access to invest in the Amon token private sale, which is open only to whitelist members. In addition, as a whitelist member you will also an Amon VISA/Mastercard — completely FREE of charge.

Sign up now at www.Amon.Tech and help build with us the crypto economy of the future!
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

Thanks for the update, made things clear and what all cryptocurrency can I use to participate the private sale.I am looking to invest either with ETH or BTC but not sure, so I am still deciding on this.

Yes, BTC & ETH will be accepted during the ICO
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

what you can not consider anymore for minimum purchase of AMN, because people like me are still less able to buy that much ..
i really want jg to get the card

In case you sign up for the pre-sale on our website, you will get the Gold card and a 25% bonus. Also, there is no minimum investment. Sign up here: https://amon.tech/
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:11:17 PM

This dom is so so cheapest.

Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:00:21 AM

Hey, this is my first bounty campaign. A great idea and needed with anyone investing in the cryptocurrency market. Not much trouble with many wallets. Manage all wallets and deals in one place.
One Gadgets are really needed in reality.
Wish Amon success and good luck.
RumenCoin_ICO

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:01:30 PM

Great ICO. With you good luck guys. Wink
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

This dom is so so cheapest.

Thanks for the support. Be sure to join our community on telegram Smiley here: https://t.me/amontech
bhnetwork

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

Hope this project will succeed
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

Hey, this is my first bounty campaign. A great idea and needed with anyone investing in the cryptocurrency market. Not much trouble with many wallets. Manage all wallets and deals in one place.
One Gadgets are really needed in reality.
Wish Amon success and good luck.

Thanks for the support. Be sure to join our community on telegram here: https://t.me/amontech
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

How Amon Secures its ICO Investors and Users

We take security very seriously.

Here’s a Q&A with our security partner Digital.security of Econocom Group.

We want our investors to take a closer look at how we keep their funds secure, our operations stable and all information well protected. This Q&A will give you a good insight into how we are making it absolutely water-tight.

1. Tell us a little bit about Digital Security company.

Digital Security (https://www.digital.security/en/) was founded in 2015 by a group of experts in computer security with the support of Econocom Group (https://www.econocom.com/en).

As the name suggests, our corporation helps companies to permanently improve the way they protect their information and support them in securing their digital transformation and the opportunities offered by the IoT.

Therefore, at Digital Security, we capitalize on the talents we recruit. We are surrounded by a passionate, curious and highly skilled team, which is able to understand and to adapt itself to the emerging threats. The value of Digital Security is our ability to let our employees blossom and allow them to satisfy their curiosity in order to: better understand and grasp threats, permanently find new solutions and working methods for companies, and serve at best their cybersecurity needs.

2. And now the key question for our investors. How will you make Amon secure for investors (ICO phase) and consumers (operations phase)?

We were selected by Amon to independently assess their security at different levels :

- Consulting, design and security review of Amon’s ICO concept tokenisation;

- Ethereum smart contract security audit (best practices, source code, security checklists …);

- wallet security (design, authentication, storage …).

Every step of our missions was concluded with a dedicated report that includes technical recommendations, correction plans and an executive summary.

3. Data security is very important, especially for a Fintech company. How is Amon’s customer data secured?

Most companies won’t disclose details about security measures they implement. Our mission is to make sure Amon’s customer data security policy is in accordance with security state-of-the-art and best practices.

More about this may be disclosed directly under NDA by Amon’s team.

4. With evolving technologies and the Cyber Threats that come with it, how do you keep up with the changes?

Digital Security has a dedicated team called a CERT (https://www.digital.security/en/cert-ubik). Its main tasks are:

- To ensure the availability of an emergency team response 24/7;

- to stay current on the last threats in order to be well prepared;

- to rapidly detect new threats;

- to assess smart devices in its own test laboratory;

- to communicate with other worldwide CERTs.

A CERT is an operational entity in charge of threat intelligence and incident response on information systems and new technologies.

CERT brings together experts from different fields: telecom, IT and electronics, spectrum analyzers, RF receivers and reverse engineering platforms are namely required for assessing the security of connected objects and for implementing an incident response process within the Information Systems.

5. Recently the poor security of some exchanges and wallets has caused a lot of damage to the entire community. What is your point of view?

Indeed, there has been a lot of security incidents in the last few years in the blockchain industry. Developers and system administrators are now quite aware of the fact that security is important, but they are often unable to implement “security by design” because of preconceived ideas. Systems and applications still lack some major input validations and “defense in depth” measures and with the amount of money that is handled, attackers are encouraged to find vulnerabilities, that’s why dedicated security experts should take part in these projects.

6. As Security partners of Amon, what role does Digital Security play in ensuring stable/secure operations?

The golden rule to implement stable and secure operations is to make sure you have defined a strong security policy, set up key periodic controls, permanent controls, which will help you stay aware of your operational risks.

Digital Security’s role was first to make sure security basics were already implemented, to check that the full ICO process and following phases were compliant with state-of-the-art security measures, and finally to give permanent security controls recommendations. One of these will be an important bug bounty security campaign, which will come up soon.

7. Are ICOs in general taking care of cybersecurity in the current atmosphere?

A lot of ICOs are ephemeral and disposable and are just created to raise money without having a real, concrete and achievable project in mind. Those ICOs are not really interested in security and several of them have already been hacked in the past.

On the contrary, real projects backed by serious founders and investors take appropriate measures to secure their business by hiring dedicated security experts to audit their backend, smart contract and social media accounts, to ensure their successful operation.

8. What are the possible security loopholes that Fintech companies must guard against?

Fintech companies have to deal with increasingly frequent phishing attempts (fake emails, fake websites, fake social media accounts) that try to confuse small and medium investors. A new threat is the smart contract hacking: Ethereum is a pretty robust platform for smart contracts and ICOs. However, writing secure smart contracts is a new and difficult challenge for developers and there is still a long way to go develop new tools and techniques to protect smart contracts.

In the meantime, a lot of classic vulnerabilities are still exploited, like web, system and database attacks.

9. How vulnerable are companies and consumers in the blockchain space to cybersecurity threats?

Blockchain companies are very prone to hacking attacks because of their exploitation area. This latter is very wide: it goes from system to web application, to smart contract, and usually handle large amounts of money. Moreover, blockchain smart contract code and data are nearly completely public, which ease attacks.

Along with the IoT sector, Blockchain companies are the biggest security challenges and still will be in the next few years.

Amon private ICO begins soon. Join the whitelist at amon.tech for FREE Amon Card + 25% Bonus tokens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Website ---> https://amon.tech/ .       Telegram ---> https://t.me/amontech .
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

What would be the conversion fee when the card is swiped across different countries? I couldn't find this information in the whitepaper.

Do we have the details/features of the 3 cards? silver, gold platinum and their limits?
coinwoot

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

We have added Amon ICO profile to website CoinWoot (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/amon).

If you have any question about Amon ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: