Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥  (Read 27040 times)
Alice_de_GOin

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:26:37 AM

Great project. That being said you are definitely not alone on that crypto field; the concurrence within few month will be ruth, Hopping that you will be able to maintain your pace of growth despite the market turbulences. Bon Courage !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:57:32 AM

In the moment ETH price was fantastic.
Unfortunately I was far from laptop with Bitcore and MetaMask wallet last day:

So, anyway ~0.5ETH -> 83K AMN as a first step to lower ICO's self-cost.
If panic will grow it will be possible to get more.
But as boopy265420 wrote there is some fundamental problems in all such projects.
Even with all it's Baltic origins (from where most of the scams are coming) crypto-card projects can't deliver something alive.

33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:54:00 PM

Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:36:15 AM

The real problem with projects with cards is they are not reaching at any solution even they are not talking openly. None of the so many projects have  infrastructure to run these cards by their own as alternative of traditional cards. They still are dependent on two well known cards providers and unfortunately there is no green signal by them. This is what delaying everything in every project of this kind.

The problems they should be able to overcome to make their tokens do not experience a drastic decline every day with the impact that Bitcoin has given at this time.
Target100

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

That'll be good thank Essah. Just trying to work out if I should have my card in GBP and my wifes card in EUR or just get both in GBP if there is a daily or monthly exchange fee free limit and if you go over a certain amount then you pay fees.
devotion637

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

If a thousand people hold 1mln tokens each how will that affect the price?
mashutka444

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:54:01 AM

Amon will not only be able to solve certain problems in the industry, but also launch a whole round of relations between the crypto community and the average user of the fiat system!
den_penta

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

So, this 'project' banned me in telegram for such words:
IF?
Sorry Essah - we all apreciate your work here, but...

This project looks worst day by day.
No card. Not even horizont of date.
Many transfers which looks like manually managed.
Millions of tokens goes to the exchange from same addresses week by week

SCAM it or not?
Only time will tell.
Thanx God I sold this shit and can seat and wait outside...

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:51:35 AM

It is painful to watch your investment melting day by day, but it is already too late to sell. Gonna hold my bag until better times to come. Grin Grin
Loopper

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

It is painful to watch your investment melting day by day, but it is already too late to sell. Gonna hold my bag until better times to come. Grin Grin

It looks like you are very sorry about the current incident because the price is getting worse on the token. But nothing happened to this project.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 03:33:36 PM by ansi

These bastards banned me because i was telling pure truth in their telegram group.
Here is what i stated as FACTS about any Crypto Card Projects promising a working card:

To get the license of a crypto card (partner), you'll need at least 9 months to get your application reviewed (accepted or refused).

What does this mean for me an an Amon investor?

This means that if Amon ICO finished in May 2018, or a lil bit before, add AT LEAST 9 months to that date to start talking about a " working product " lol. This is supposedly they already made their application ready, or simply a partnership going on with that crypto card provider or whoever it is, but seeing how things going on, i suppose they started nothing or any kind of partnership, they simply LIED about it to investors.

This will give investors a window of more couple more months to come, approximately January 2019 or even after that (probably next May 2019 if lucky), this is of course taking into consideration that they weren't lying about that partnership with a card provider, but i personally don't believe their shit talk anymore.

Now let's get the Amon shameless lies:

1 - Amon admins LIED to us by telling the investors that the cards will be shipped by May 2018, this lie during the ICO,of course now i know why, just to make sure they gather more money.

2 - They come up with that bullshit " AMON millionaire " in the latest days of the ICO just to make sure to gather as much money as they can, although almost the whole community was against that.

3 - They can't reply about that address holding 40 millions AMN lol, 40 Millions !!! imagine that, he's been dumping since ages for such fucked up price (it says a lot about how not transparent they are).

4 - They keep posting blog updates which has nothing to do with the project or the Amon token lol, nothing that interest me as an investor.

Now let's talk about this dirt cheap price, let's suppose they'll deliver (which is impossible from a personal point of view), the AMN buyers who bought at such low price will be making x50 or even x100 gain just by getting to the ICO price, this means, that even if we have a working product, you'll be waiting like 2 years to get rid of these " Whales " lol, especially that 40 Millions AMN holder.

From an investor point of view, this project is not profitable anymore, i just considered this as a scam ICO & moved on & you guys should too.

33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:44:47 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 02:09:04 PM by 33Bit

These bastards banned me because i was telling pure truth in their telegram group.
Here is what i stated as FACTS about any Crypto Card Projects promising a working card:

To get the license of a crypto card (partner), you'll need at least 9 months to get your application reviewed (accepted or refused).

This means that if Amon ICO finished in May 2018, or a lil bit before, add AT LEAST 9 months to that date to start talking about a " working product " lol. This is supposedly they already made their application ready, or simply a partnership going on with that crypto card provider or whoever it is, but seeing how things going on, i suppose they started nothing or any kind of partnership, they simply LIED about it to investors.

This will give investors a window of more couple more months to come, approximately January 2019 or even after that (probably next May 2019 if lucky), this is of course taking into consideration that they weren't lying about that partnership with a card provider, but i personally don't believe their shit talk anymore.

1 - Amon admins LIED to us by telling the investors that the cards will be shipped by May 2018, this lie during the ICO,of course now i know why, just to make sure they gather more money.

2 - They come up with that bullshit " AMON millionaire " in the latest days of the ICO just to make sure to gather as much money as they can, although almost the whole community was against that.

3 - They can't reply about that address holding 40 millions AMN lol, 40 Millions !!! imagine that, he's been dumping since ages for such fucked up price (it says a lot about how not transparent they are).

4 - They keep posting blog updates which has nothing to do with the project or the Amon token lol, nothing that interest me as an investor.

Now let's talk about this dirt cheap price, let's suppose they'll deliver (which is impossible from a personal point of view), the AMN buyers who bought at such low price will be making x50 or even x100 gain just by getting to the ICO price, this means, that even if we have a working product, you'll be waiting like 2 years to get rid of these " Whales " lol, especially that 40 Millions AMN holder.

From an investor point of view, this project is not profitable anymore, i just considered this as a scam ICO & moved on & you guys should too.

I loose lot of this shit ..Ico price was about it 500 sat and now 20 sat...
Loopper

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:55:39 PM

This is a very bad disappointment for you in my opinion. the current decline in the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum does indeed make a very bad price decline for  Altcoin.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:58:33 PM

This is a very bad disappointment for you in my opinion. the current decline in the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum does indeed make a very bad price decline for  Altcoin.

you should have been very careful in investing your money. nowadays, it's really hard to choose a good project and will really give you the profit that you want. and most of the projects are exaggerating their content but in reality, they don't have anything to offer.
Loopper

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

you should have been very careful in investing your money. nowadays, it's really hard to choose a good project and will really give you the profit that you want. and most of the projects are exaggerating their content but in reality, they don't have anything to offer.

I strongly agree with your words and it is true that almost all projects today have low confidence to say that they are not true or are enlarged even if they are not in accordance with what they say.
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

https://twitter.com/amonwallet/status/1051049332953292800

Amon is excited to announce a new partnership with CoinFlyer X.  The teams are working together in the implementation of new cryptocurrencies in Amon wallet.
Midaktai

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

https://twitter.com/amonwallet/status/1051049332953292800

Amon is excited to announce a new partnership with CoinFlyer X.  The teams are working together in the implementation of new cryptocurrencies in Amon wallet.

amazingly Amon Coin's price rise 8% this is great for Amon Coin holders and investors, hopefully in the future Amon Coin can be better than this,
because it is still very cheap, and we need other exchangers
Simple_Bitcoin

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

Our project will allow you to transfer a crypto to fiat.
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

This article have a discussion on Delegated Proof of Stake shortly abbreviated as D-PoS.

https://blog.amon.tech/understanding-what-the-d-pos-is/
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:03:25 AM

We still wait and hope you can immediately list Amon to the top exchange as you stated in the article on the 4th of yesterday. It doesn't have to be all or all five, but for the beginning one top exchange is enough.
https://blog.amon.tech/top-5-exchanges/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: